I feel depressed

iblamemyhair

iblamemyhair

yearning
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Posts
121
Reputation
51
My Brain cannot stop Making me think about Bad stuff that happened in my life, I try to forget stuff but my mind keeps on Bringing every shit i try to forget up. I cannot Sleep properly at Night because my mind wont stop talking to me, its like a Voice always telling me what I do not wanna hear. I dont know how to handle this, I feel really lost and depressed
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
My Brain cannot stop Making me think about Bad stuff that happened in my life, I try to forget stuff but my mind keeps on Bringing every shit i try to forget up. I cannot Sleep properly at Night because my mind wont stop talking to me, its like a Voice always telling me what I do not wanna hear. I dont know how to handle this, I feel really lost and depressed
Try drugs
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
My Brain cannot stop Making me think about Bad stuff that happened in my life, I try to forget stuff but my mind keeps on Bringing every shit i try to forget up. I cannot Sleep properly at Night because my mind wont stop talking to me, its like a Voice always telling me what I do not wanna hear. I dont know how to handle this, I feel really lost and depressed
Just keep yourself distracted lmao, work harder, sleep when your really tired
 
My Brain cannot stop Making me think about Bad stuff that happened in my life, I try to forget stuff but my mind keeps on Bringing every shit i try to forget up. I cannot Sleep properly at Night because my mind wont stop talking to me, its like a Voice always telling me what I do not wanna hear. I dont know how to handle this, I feel really lost and depressed
young sensitive man has never tried cocaine
 
i feel this sometimes, it gives me terrible anxiety
 

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
0
Views
32
dreamz
dreamz
darkestslayer
Replies
1
Views
26
incomplete
incomplete
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
26
yemen
yemen
mltn2mtn
Replies
14
Views
87
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
Moggador
Replies
6
Views
59
Bipolar2Cel
Bipolar2Cel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top