I feel disgusted and repulsed by females and need psychotherapy to help me with it

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Feel disgust for females who are not cute, not chaste, and doesn't have good developed taste in men. And so need therapy, but not cucked gynocentric, which would see my disgust for females as problem, but based, helping me to search kemonololis who are not disgusting, what is need be done by looking at literally millions (In Tinder I swiped on 1 637 976 of middle-aged (18-22yo) females to left, and on 1897 (0,12%) to right) of females which make me disgusted, whats is not good for mental wellbeing and increases OCD. Non-disgusting girls are rare, and those who look like having potential of it (by looking cute, matching with me (what may be sign of them having good developed taste in men), and statistics saying about females in China having low numbers of sexual partners) are mostly found in people's Republic of China, for traveling where I also have problems araising from sedentary unpringing with lack or travelling culture and skills, and social anxiety

Tinderstat5  country percentage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, IAMNOTANINCEL and vermillioncorefan
you sound severely autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Feel disgust for females who are not cute, not chaste, and doesn't have good developed taste in men. And so need therapy, but not cucked gynocentric, which would see my disgust for females as problem, but based, helping me to search kemonololis who are not disgusting, what is need be done by looking at literally millions (In Tinder I swiped on 1 637 976 of middle-aged (18-22yo) females to left, and on 1897 (0,12%) to right) of females which make me disgusted, whats is not good for mental wellbeing and increases OCD. Non-disgusting girls are rare, and those who look like having potential of it (by looking cute, matching with me (what may be sign of them having good developed taste in men), and statistics saying about females in China having low numbers of sexual partners) are mostly found in people's Republic of China, for traveling where I also have problems araising from sedentary unpringing with lack or travelling culture and skills, and social anxiety

View attachment 2559419View attachment 2559421View attachment 2559422View attachment 2559430
ok now this is epic

• JFL

View attachment 2559419View attachment 2559421View attachment 2559422View attachment 2559430
a developed taste in men is wanting to suck my dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
I'm not attracted to 3dpd toilets anymroe

ok now this is epic
Need to be shared in IT. They would be so happy to read headline about incel acknowledging of having problems and needing therapy. And then crushed and "literally shaking" by following expression of high culture and honor