i feel enraged for no reason whatsoever

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
i feel angry as fuck, there's no particular reason. im just mad as fuck. im full of hatred and want to break shit. why is this happening to me?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 8576 and OOGABOOGA
Incel rage bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
What happened to that girl you were going to ask out?

What happened to that girl you were going to ask out?
nothing happened, its not about that. i feel like my skull is too big. like it has warrior shape but its too big. idk im autistic af and prolly suffer from bdd

just blow it off in the gym

just blow it off in the gym
i do that and i also blow it off by doings jelqs and kegels but the pain doesnt stop. its not about looks i think, idk what it is

You need to forgive your father for letting you down and then God will forgive you and you will be happy.

You don’t know it yet but your balding and you’re body is rebelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
i do that and i also blow it off by doings jelqs and kegels but the pain doesnt stop. its not about looks i think, idk what it is
Sounds like suppressed homosexual urges

• JFL
nothing happened, its not about that. i feel like my skull is too big. like it has warrior shape but its too big. idk im autistic af and prolly suffer from bdd
What circumference is your skull?

ye me too for some reason but I think its normal

• +1
I feel this occasionally, especially when i binge on energy drinks

• +1
584383 8f36c8b4ad45c6df954bd1cb3297b964
s

• +1
ngl above 63 cm
Bro ur good, mines about 64cm and I'm not even as tall as you lol. Just build bigger muscles if you feel it looks big. Unless you're an absolute framelet it really isn't a worry.

• +1
Bro ur good, mines about 64cm and I'm not even as tall as you lol. Just build bigger muscles if you feel it looks big. Unless you're an absolute framelet it really isn't a worry.
ive read that 63.5 cm is like xxl super big ass head tier, like 99 percentile, so i got kinda concerned even though it should be a good think right?

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo
ive read that 63.5 cm is like xxl super big ass head tier, like 99 percentile, so i got kinda concerned even though it should be a good think right?
Nah you good man, if you're for real 6'5 with decent frame you'll look absolutely proportionate. Even if you were shorter, as long as your body is sufficiently muscled it should look fine. + pretty sure having a head on the larger side is a good thing anyway. Easy to flip out over small details, but unless people are regularly calling you a bobble head I'd not worry.

• +1