I feel geniunely happy for my cousin

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Okay, I know this will sound cuck-ish, but I feel happy that my 7/10 21 year old female cousin has settled for a chadlite. Look, I know AWALT but she has a son and the chadlite in question is the breadwinner, like he turned from an usual cani (badboy here in Spain) to a responsible adult and they are raising a family at a young age like it should be done. I know my fucking cousin would've treated me like crap if it weren't because we are cousins but hey, at least she has decided to not spend that much more many years whoring around and actually it's trying to get the fullest of her young fertility, the baby's a girl (sniff) but hey something is something, but don't get deluded men, the real objective here is the restoration of the patriarchy and this to happen to every deserving male, not the absurd reality we currently live in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I will be happy when my oneitis meets the love of her life,

• +1
I will be happy when my oneitis meets the love of her life,
well that's cucked for sure, I feel happy because this is the type of shit needed to bring up the white population in my country

• +1
well that's cucked for sure, I feel happy because this is the type of shit needed to bring up the white population in my country
When you love someone, you let her go so that she finds happiness

• +1
  • +1
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, that's like being in favour of open relationships, cuck
How do open relationships relate to this? She is the best girl and she deserves the best

• +1
Then you ain't a sociopath like you say you are. Sociopaths don't feel happy for other people.

Checkmate brah

• +1
Richard Spencer would approve of this conversation

• +1
How do open relationships relate to this? She is the best girl and she deserves the best
JFL bro she is only girl that you ever talked to jfl use common sense jfl

• +1
Then you ain't a sociopath like you say you are. Sociopaths don't feel happy for other people.

Checkmate brah
Mtfer I am diagnosed and as I have said, I feel "Happy" not for her but because It is a step un the right direction

• +1
  • +1
2650275_strange-jpeg.1999434

Users who are viewing this thread

Back