I FEEL LETHAL

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
I Used my break at work to eat lunch early so I went and got this burger (waited 15 minutes) I could literally feel the life force returning to my body with every bite it felt like biting into a fountain of love:feelsohh::feelsohh: felt like my happiness returned, it was a beautiful feeling of rejuvenation amen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, Alexanderr, Salieri and 2 others
On the verge of frenzy, I feel like my mask of sanity is about to slip.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Moggable, Salieri and 2 others
I always end uo staring at your avi for way too long

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Anchor_Ship

AE1FCE85 D4FD 4E61 8217 A98210E9C1E5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18244
I Used my break at work to eat lunch early so I went and got this burger (waited 15 minutes) I could literally feel the life force returning to my body with every bite it felt like biting into a fountain of love:feelsohh::feelsohh: felt like my happiness returned, it was a beautiful feeling of rejuvenation amen
i think sex feels the same way
Cd6a8b9f916f49a96ee8abe046249c55 1

• Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
It does, especially when you have the energy from a delicious burger to fuel your strokes and give you the energy needed to destroy some pussy:ogre:
yea man... i had sex before but just with hookers...... that means; i just know the mechanical sex..
Sex with a Girlfriend/Wife or a Woman that genuinely love you or desire you must feel completely different :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
yea man... i had sex before but just with hookers...... that means; i just know the mechanical sex..
Sex with a Girlfriend/Wife or a Woman that genuinely love you or desire you must feel completely different :(
A man has not truly lived until thou woman has truly lusted for thy cock Incellians 2:15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and exeight
Eating after work and having every calorie go directly to muscle and stay lean af is king