I feel like a GOD (STORY TIME)

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Today, instead of going to school, there was an activity about financial literacy that a few dozen or so of the kids in my grade signed up for. It was a nice room with round tables and a presentation board at the front. I didn’t really care too much since I only signed up because they said they would have free food.
6787463B BF39 4326 8442 AF93F2AE3DDD

There was also a table with drinks and bags of chips. We were supposed to take 1 of each, but you guys know I’m Moroccan so I took 2 chips and 4 cokes. I didn‘t even want that much, I just took it cuz I feel like a bitch when I take the same as others.

I went to a table with 2 of my close friends and another 2 loose acquaintance, one of which I kinda didn’t like (I’ll call him Jack). This guy Jack is not the best looking; he looks beta/feminine, he has some acne, he’s a bit on the chubby side, girls don’t really like him. However, he’s like 4 inches taller than me (around 6’2). Looks kinda like this.
8CBD5518 F523 480B 8ABE E0970D1A9E5E

Normally, Jack is a decent guy but what pisses me off is that he will always try to impress girls by putting others down, which is why I avoid him.

On the table next to us was a group of girls that I really had no interest in at all, but I knew Jack was gonna be a dickhead for the next 3 hours. He started off by making a few insulting jokes loud enough for them to hear and would keep looking over to see if they react. I decided to directly call him out cuz I really wasn’t feeling it today and the girls heard and laughed. He started blushing so hard and was visibly embarassed.

At this point, the tension was FUCKING INSANE and it got so quiet but we just went on our phone to avoid a fight. Maybe an hour later, the pizza arrives and we all take a break to start eating. The scene was similar to this. It was just me and my boy eating pizza together though cuz I wanted to be away from Jack.
66C4CC4A 3F43 4806 B7D9 5A7B64CFFD8E

THIS IS WHEN SHIT STARTS TO GET REAL SON.

My boy already finished his drink before so I gave him one of mine, and just as I gave my soda to him, Jack came and was like “Yo can I have one too bro, I’m so thirsty.”

I just said no and kept talking to my friend. This faggot tips my friends drink so it sort of spills on his shirt so he called Jack a fatass and other insults.
Jack started looking at me so I told him : “You better not do that shit to me”, and then we stared at each other for a good 10 seconds and he did it to me and it spilled on my shoe.

HOLY SHIT SON, I WAS READY TO KILL HIM

As soon as he did it, I took him by the back of his neck and shoved his face on the table and told him : ”Imma let go of you, and you’re gonna give me your Doritos, get a napkin, and wipe my shoe.”
50E740FD 4B45 49CA 952D C57F32FC26F8
Like this, but i didn’t take his arm.

I let go of him, and he gave me his Doritos that he didn’t eat.

I didn’t think he was actually gonna wipe my shoe, BUT I SAW HIM PICK UP SOME NAPKINS, HE MADE HIS WAY OVER TO ME, GOT ON HIS KNEES AND WIPED MY FUCKING SHOE!

I told him it was enough and he got up and left the room ”to go take a piss”. I didn’t pay attention during the rest of the activity because I couldnt stop thinking about what happened. Jack was so quiet until the end and we all left.

I FELT LIKE A FUCKING GOD. I STILL FEEL LIKE A GOD. MAYBE I AM A GOD?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SeiGun, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Trollllll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
yes

• So Sad
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
BadrHariReincarnated

• JFL