I feel like a zombie...

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I feel (and well I am) like a total subhuman

Ugly face, shitty frame, shitty physique, shitty height, shitty dick, bad pheno, non-nt

I was planning to try and text some more girls to "Lower inhibitions" but that's pointless, looks and height are still king, you need to be gl to have low inhibitions, just humongous jfl at u (Just be NT and low inhib bro :soy:) copers.

I can't even study properly anymore, when I became blackpilled almost a year and a half ago, I lost all ambition, went from being top of my class to failing my exams, and gave up on swimming, went from being athletic to skinny fat. Thought looksmaxxing was useless and that it was over, and tbh I wasn't too far off, I need about 4 surgeries as well as intensive leanmaxxing and Skincare as well as many other things to reach htn and escape subhumandom. I feel so disgusted by myself that given the chance I probably wouldn't have sex with a foid (except a prostitute that I won't see again) due to the fear of how disgusted she will be.

Even my own parents told me that I'm ruining my own future and turning into a loser. Brutal.

Only thing that keeps me going is my desire to heightmaxx.

It's funny when I watched tails and saw him mocking .org as a bunch of autists I thought I would never end up on here and be like the autists on here.

Now I rot here daily, a safe solitude from the outside world.

My mental health is so fucked, my head feels foggy, aching, I feel like I'm half asleep all the time.

No happiness for your genes, incel.

DID NOT READ!

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, polishcel, efidescontinuado and 3 others
looks dont matter

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
looks dont matter
3701664 1697272133246

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and nanefer
How did NT worshippers take over this forum?

Jfl, u think with tiktok and stuff blackpill and looks would be taken more seriously

No, coping just increased

I can relate bro. My life went downhill after discovering this thing.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Napoleon1800
I can relate bro. My life went downhill after discovering this thing.
I still prefer it to being deluded. Would rather be depressed and lonely and know the truth than be a retarded wageslaving deluded normie that foids mock behind my back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, efidescontinuado, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
It’s a crossroad between a rock and a hard place.. either staying a bluepilled betabuxxer or becoming a blackpilled loser

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Nick.Harte, Bozoogway and 1 other person
It’s a crossroad between a rock and a hard place.. either staying a bluepilled betabuxxer or becoming a blackpilled loser
If hgh and heightmaxxing don't ascend me I'm roping man. I do not want to wageslave and betabuxx.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Tabula Rasa
I still prefer it to being deluded. Would rather be depressed and lonely and know the truth than be a retarded wageslaving deluded normie that foids mock behind my back
Same man. It’s hard to forget the truth no matter how much I try. The blackpill is always behind, I’m my mind.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Napoleon1800
I can't relate hehe

• Love it
Same man. It’s hard to forget the truth no matter how much I try. The blackpill is always behind, I’m my mind.
And it's funny how I see people on this forum try to deny lookism and the blackpill when whenever I go outside I see it all the time. I literally cannot stop noticing different interactions based on looks, height, race etc

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Tabula Rasa
And it's funny how I see people on this forum try to deny lookism and the blackpill when whenever I go outside I see it all the time. I literally cannot stop noticing different interactions based on looks, height, race etc
Same. The more I go outside, the more these beliefs are reinforced. I still try to delude myself temporarily for my sanity.

• +1
how is that a failo?.. lmao
I see people my height all the time. But anyway being tall will be big boost to my mental health. If heightmaxxing succeeds, it will motivate me to looksmaxx more

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I see people my height all the time. But anyway being tall will be big boost to my mental health. If heightmaxxing succeeds, it will motivate me to looksmaxx more
Yeah. Being average is useless. 6’1 = Average. So you will be safe at 6’2+

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Napoleon1800
Yeah. His height ain’t that bad.
My face is a bigger issue but success with heightmaxxing would be a huge motivation. A lot of it is mental

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nick.Harte
My face is a bigger issue but success with heightmaxxing would be a huge motivation. A lot of it is mental
How many surgeries approximately to fix your face ?

• +1
thats a height where you can use lifts easily.. what are your face failos?

• +1
Yeah. Being average is useless. 6’1 = Average. So you will be safe at 6’2+
I'm 6'0. Getting to 6'2-6'3 will save my life. More joy than I have experienced so far in my lifetime

• +1
Maybe 5

• +1
thats a height where you can use lifts easily.. what are your face failos?
Inward gonions, narrow jaw, zygoless (small and flat), narrow lips, big nose, round chin, NCT, red eye, loose lower eyelid, shitty skin, and bad pheno

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nick.Harte
Inward gonions, narrow jaw, zygoless (small and flat), narrow lips, big nose, round chin, NCT, red eye, loose lower eyelid, shitty skin, and bad pheno
Damn ya sound completely done but 2025 is your year brah!!

• +1
Hope you can afford them.
I most likely won't. I'm predicting 3 surgeries will be the most I will get, maybe 4 if I somehow have the money.

• +1
Damn ya sound completely done but 2025 is your year brah!!
2 years to change everything so that by the time I go to uni I've ascended. Beside my face, my body, frame and dick are failos

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and wsada
I feel (and well I am) like a total subhuman

Ugly face, shitty frame, shitty physique, shitty height, shitty dick, bad pheno, non-nt

I was planning to try and text some more girls to "Lower inhibitions" but that's pointless, looks and height are still king, you need to be gl to have low inhibitions, just humongous jfl at u (Just be NT and low inhib bro :soy:) copers.

I can't even study properly anymore, when I became blackpilled almost a year and a half ago, I lost all ambition, went from being top of my class to failing my exams, and gave up on swimming, went from being athletic to skinny fat. Thought looksmaxxing was useless and that it was over, and tbh I wasn't too far off, I need about 4 surgeries as well as intensive leanmaxxing and Skincare as well as many other things to reach htn and escape subhumandom. I feel so disgusted by myself that given the chance I probably wouldn't have sex with a foid (except a prostitute that I won't see again) due to the fear of how disgusted she will be.

Even my own parents told me that I'm ruining my own future and turning into a loser. Brutal.

Only thing that keeps me going is my desire to heightmaxx.

It's funny when I watched tails and saw him mocking .org as a bunch of autists I thought I would never end up on here and be like the autists on here.

Now I rot here daily, a safe solitude from the outside world.

My mental health is so fucked, my head feels foggy, aching, I feel like I'm half asleep all the time.

No happiness for your genes, incel.

DID NOT READ!
Mentalcel lol

• +1
Brutal man im going down the same path, havent given up on studies yet

• +1