I feel like Asymmetry-cel

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Never really noticed my asymmetry until a year ago or so.. One side of my jaw is wider than the other and my nose hangs a bit lower on one side.
Looks horrid in my opinion. Although I'm not sure if normies notice or not, could someone post pictures of noticeable asymmetry vs non-noticeable asymmetry, pls?
Furthermore, would braces help with an asymmetrical jaw? Are there any cons to having braces (except for them looking bad, which I don't really mind since I'm just trying to looksmax before starting college).
All input appreciated, love yall

Never really noticed my asymmetry until a year ago or so.. One side of my jaw is wider than the other and my nose hangs a bit lower on one side.
Looks horrid in my opinion. Although I'm not sure if normies notice or not, could someone post pictures of noticeable asymmetry vs non-noticeable asymmetry, pls?
Furthermore, would braces help with an asymmetrical jaw? Are there any cons to having braces (except for them looking bad, which I don't really mind since I'm just trying to looksmax before starting college).
All input appreciated, love yall
You probably are. For example, I share the same subhuman eye asymmetry as pic related

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
jaw aysemetry is very noticeable
i hardly notice eyes aysemmetry tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 28896 and justbentbro
jaw aysemetry is very noticeable
That's quite unfortunate, do you think it's fixable with braces? Also, do you think one side can mature more rapidly in puberty, and that the other side might eventually catch up?