I feel like avoiding anti-nutrients increases T

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
Okay, some of you already know the benefits of that avoidance.

But since I'm getting on a paleo diet (no grains, no legumes, no processed food), I'm feeling so much hornier, although I was eating very clean before. So there could be two theories to explain that :

-There might be some estrogen-like factors in grains and legumes, so avoiding them would be beneficial
-The phytic acid found in them could bind major T nutrients like zinc, magnesium, calcium

Any thoughts ?

could be. a lot of things in processed foods were proven to be bad for t, like sodium, too much sugar...

could be. a lot of things in processed foods were proven to be bad for t, like sodium, too much sugar...
Yeah but I didn't eat processed foods at all

My diet focused on whole and healthy foods like oats, lentils, fish, eggs, etc

Yeah but I didn't eat processed foods at all

My diet focused on whole and healthy foods like oats, lentils, fish, eggs, etc
uhu... that's probably why you got higher t...

Placebo effect is legit

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
me eat raw meat

Okay, some of you already know the benefits of that avoidance.

But since I'm getting on a paleo diet (no grains, no legumes, no processed food), I'm feeling so much hornier, although I was eating very clean before. So there could be two theories to explain that :

-There might be some estrogen-like factors in grains and legumes, so avoiding them would be beneficial
-The phytic acid found in them could bind major T nutrients like zinc, magnesium, calcium

Any thoughts ?
Anecdotally after i stopped having porridge and bread in the mornings I have felt completely different with the addition of leafy greens again

Though I have parathas with real butter everyday not sure of the anti nutrients content of that

Placebomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
Anecdotally after i stopped having porridge and bread in the mornings I have felt completely different with the addition of leafy greens again

Though I have parathas with real butter everyday not sure of the anti nutrients content of that
Maybe you lessened your anti nutrients intake, so that's why you feel better

me eat raw meat
ounga bounga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
There is not enough estrogen in these products to have a significant effect on your estrogen levels. Otherwise I would not do gallon of milk a day at 16 yrs old lol

Placebo effect is legit
Its not placebo my guy it blocks essential micro nutrients needed for testosterone production

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
There is not enough estrogen in these products to have a significant effect on your estrogen levels. Otherwise I would not do gallon of milk a day at 16 yrs old lol
Who knows, I read a french book about anti-nutrients, and it seems that they really have an impact. But the major culprit could be phytic acid

Sprout your grains if you want real advice

jfl, imagine eating nuts, seeds, grains and legumes to begin with.

grains are toxic as are seeds. Legumes aren't as bad.

just primarily eat eggs, meats, tubers, and root vegetables/