i feel like changing my life at these moments but know itll amount to nothing

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
its 12:30am here, ive jerked off twice and third time a few mins ago today. i feel so beta and ashamed in myself and want to change.
im listening to this song as i type this out.

but this isnt the first time ive felt like this. start of this year, new year new me and many more times. where i feel shit and get motivated to pick my shit up but fail nonetheless a few days in.

ive had this feeling so many times its countless now. how can someone like me actually change?

i know exactly what i have to do but i wont do it, i just cant do it. its easy to say youll workout 1 hour and study 3 hours every day next week until it comes time to actually do that. walking the walk than just talking the talk.

nvm, i found the solution whilst writing this out. be emotionless. dont act on emotion, act regardless. study despite being happy or depressed. dont wait for some magical moment where your life will change from that. just start now, fail a few times, but the key is to keep going, consistency, no matter what.

realise its hard and meant to be hard. thats how life is for us men. we fight. good things dont come for free to us, we need to work hard. we work even when it seems over and impossible, because then at least, even if we fail, we die fighting, we die like men. we go out with a fucking bang.

see every1 as npc. dont take any shit from no1. if you have true control over your mind, you cant take any shit from anybody. nothing will be able to affect a stoic nigga such as yourself. as an example of this, im going to make a statement. im going to achieve shit which seems impossible, you will see it from my results. i will mog that surgery fraudster salludon, ill psl mog him a few yrs from now. this is low inhib pill, every1 is going to say its impossible but idc what any1 thinks. i will stun you all with my results in few yrs.

im signing off this forum to get on my grind. ive gotten all the looksmaxxing info i need and i doubt any major looksmaxxing info will come out soon so this site is just wasting my time now tbh. it will be fun to look back on this post a few yrs from now when what ive said has come into fruition. i will become the greatest looksmaxxer, that nigga salludon chin tucked 24 7 and hard mewed so hard he couldnt sleep but i will go beyond and work even harder than that. i will make the most insane ascension and transformation.

cya buddy bhais, sfgb=m signing out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker, Veles, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
Yesterday i jerked off 6 times and ordered food 2 times

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 18879
U better not pussy out and rope :feelsthink:
Gl boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
its 12:30am here, ive jerked off twice and third time a few mins ago today. i feel so beta and ashamed in myself and want to change.
im listening to this song as i type this out.

but this isnt the first time ive felt like this. start of this year, new year new me and many more times. where i feel shit and get motivated to pick my shit up but fail nonetheless a few days in.

ive had this feeling so many times its countless now. how can someone like me actually change?

i know exactly what i have to do but i wont do it, i just cant do it. its easy to say youll workout 1 hour and study 3 hours every day next week until it comes time to actually do that. walking the walk than just talking the talk.

nvm, i found the solution whilst writing this out. be emotionless. dont act on emotion, act regardless. study despite being happy or depressed. dont wait for some magical moment where your life will change from that. just start now, fail a few times, but the key is to keep going, consistency, no matter what.

realise its hard and meant to be hard. thats how life is for us men. we fight. good things dont come for free to us, we need to work hard. we work even when it seems over and impossible, because then at least, even if we fail, we die fighting, we die like men. we go out with a fucking bang.

see every1 as npc. dont take any shit from no1. if you have true control over your mind, you cant take any shit from anybody. nothing will be able to affect a stoic nigga such as yourself. as an example of this, im going to make a statement. im going to achieve shit which seems impossible, you will see it from my results. i will mog that surgery fraudster salludon, ill psl mog him a few yrs from now. this is low inhib pill, every1 is going to say its impossible but idc what any1 thinks. i will stun you all with my results in few yrs.

im signing off this forum to get on my grind. ive gotten all the looksmaxxing info i need and i doubt any major looksmaxxing info will come out soon so this site is just wasting my time now tbh. it will be fun to look back on this post a few yrs from now when what ive said has come into fruition. i will become the greatest looksmaxxer, that nigga salludon chin tucked 24 7 and hard mewed so hard he couldnt sleep but i will go beyond and work even harder than that. i will make the most insane ascension and transformation.

cya buddy bhais, sfgb=m signing out

damn, this was a month ago and im still doing the same shit, brutal timepill

@TRUE_CEL ban me for 6 months pls bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
goodbye niggas, hopefully when i come back, i would have ascended

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
fuck it, 6 months isnt too much time to ascend, 1 yr ban @TRUE_CEL wish me luck niggas

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Get your shit done before you regret wasting your only existence will ever be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854