I feel like gigastacies are less picky then HTB

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Ok so Listen up. Usually when I see a mildly attractive girl like high mtb or htb theyre always with chads.

but Stacie’s are mostly with normies or htn who are NT

i feel like Stacie’s have so much options and chad is so easy to get they start to look for other things like status, personality… etc

ik it feels like cope but I’ve been noticing this reascently every time the most attractive model tier girl says they have a Bf it’s usually a jestermaxed normie or htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, subhuman incel, Deleted member 22354 and 3 others
stacies are more likely to be with ltns and mtns because they want to be worshipped. Htns and chadlites/chads are in the same position as stacies so its hard to maintain that "im the center of attention" balance when both are gl. The same goes for chads. U see many of them with ltbs and mtbs because they feel worshipped as well. A stacy wants that attention aimed at her, chad refuses that (he believes he is the king of attention) and seeks girls who actually fully submits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar, ascension, subhuman incel and 4 others
probably a bell curve type shit. ugliest least choosiest, average most choosy, then most attractive are least choosy again.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
stacies are more likely to be with ltns and mtns because they want to be worshipped. Htns and chadlites/chads are in the same position as stacies so its hard to maintain that "im the center of attention" balance when both are gl. The same goes for chads. U see many of them with ltbs and mtbs because they feel worshipped as well. A stacy wants that attention aimed at her, chad refuses that (he believes he is the king of attention) and seeks girls who actually fully submits
Ok so Listen up. Usually when I see a mildly attractive girl like high mtb or htb theyre always with chads.

i feel like Stacie’s have so much options and chad is so easy to get they start to look for other things like status, personality… etc

ik it feels like cope but I’ve been noticing this reascently every time the most attractive model tier girl says they have a Bf it’s usually a jestermaxed normie or htn

• +1

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
fully agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Iasacrko

• +1
Facts you mog every Stacy on this planet btw

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 20399
Straightest .org member
No on a serious note I would rather fuck women, but look at the facial structure of what testosterone gifts you. Even @Blackgymmax literally said the same thing on another thread

any girl over 6/10 has had her holes destroyed thoroughly by age 14. of course they're not picky. they've had all the sex with chad they could get in 50 lifetimes.

still both unattianeble for me. best i can do is go out with a 1/10

probably a bell curve type shit. ugliest least choosiest, average most choosy, then most attractive are least choosy again.
Maths are always describing nature

Beckies recognize that they are not stacies and they cope by getting railed by chads, because even ugly chicks can get fucked by a chad once. This in turn raises their standards through the roof and they also become bitter from being chad widowed, so they take satisfaction in rejecting men, and their quest to get commitment from chad never ends.

Stacies, however, know very well that they are good looking. They know their value and they require from a guy to have social proof, trustworthiness and guarantee that he won't just slay her and leave.

Call me bluepilled for this one, but I honestly think that if one is not born chadlite+, he should forget about slaying. Only with giga surgeries, you can compete with natural slayer, but so much time has already passed and are average whores worth all this?

If you are in normie range, I unironically think the better option is to pursue stacylites+ for ltr than to get rejected by some average stuck up whores.

But keep looksmaxing anyway, subhuman loses in all scenarios regardless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Solar, Deleted member 23772, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Beckies recognize that they are not stacies and they cope by getting railed by chads, because even ugly chicks can get fucked by a chad once. This in turn raises their standards through the roof and they also become bitter from being chad widowed, so they take satisfaction in rejecting men, and their quest to get commitment from chad never ends.

Stacies, however, know very well that they are good looking. They know their value and they require from a guy to have social proof, trustworthiness and guarantee that he won't just slay her and leave.

Call me bluepilled for this one, but I honestly think that if one is not born chadlite+, he should forget about slaying. Only with giga surgeries, you can compete with natural slayer, but so much time has already passed and are average whores worth all this?

If you are in normie range, I unironically think the better option is to pursue stacylites+ for ltr than to get rejected by some average stuck up whores.

This.

Looksmax as always. Better looking is better life.

But in terms of girls. Becky-High tier Becky have the absolute most brutal standards and will treat you the worst.

Hold out for stacylite-Stacy only. Those tend to be girls that look beyond looks, and value personality.

• +1
Reactions: Solar, Iasacrko, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person

This.

But in terms of girls. Becky-High tier Becky have the absolute most brutal standards and will treat you the worst.

Hold out for stacylite-Stacy only. Those tend to be girls that look beyond looks, and value personality.
Spot on, basically just pursue stacies theory

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Iasacrko
This.

Spot on, basically just pursue stacies theory
It's always becky that ends up with chad and stacy that ends up with trustworthy normie.

However, there are fewer stacies, they are very reluctant to approach a guy first if they don't know him and it takes balls to approach a beautiful woman. The best approach for them is not to represent yourself as a toxic slayer that beckies crave, but also not to be bluepilled oofy doofy cuck, at least I can't bring myself to be that big of a retard.

The best bet is to represent yourself as a balanced, quality man who is serious and has a future.

I hope that this makes sense and that my mental breakdowns haven't led me to bluepilled ways.

Fuck every average whore that rejected me and treated me bad, I hope that they never find happiness in life, and I don't care that I haven't slayed shit in my life, I will just go for high quality stacylites+ from now on, it's better to end up alone anyway than to betabuxx some stuck up, chad widowed becky whore who is going to make your life worse and your children ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Solar, Iasacrko, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
It's always becky that ends up with chad and stacy that ends up with trustworthy normie.

However, there are fewer stacies, they are very reluctant to approach a guy first if they don't know him and it takes balls to approach a beautiful woman. The best approach for them is not to represent yourself as a toxic slayer that beckies crave, but also not to be bluepilled oofy doofy cuck, at least I can't bring myself to be that big of a retard.

The best bet is to represent yourself as a balanced, quality man who is serious and has a future.

I hope that this makes sense and that my mental breakdowns haven't led me to bluepilled ways.

Fuck every average whore that rejected me and treated me bad, I hope that they never find happiness in life, and I don't care that I haven't slayed shit in my life, I will just go for high quality stacylites+ from now on, it's better to end up alone anyway than to betabuxx some stuck up, chad widowed becky whore who is going to make your life worse and your children ugly.
Well said.

The girls I am looksmatched with have treated me terribly in life. I reject them now.

• +1
Reactions: Solar and Clown Show