This is the average face of a Stacy's boyfriend/husband.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Avg

I averaged out the faces of as many Stacy and Stacylite models' boyfriends on BetaFace and this was the result.

Of the 22 faces used for this composite, only 2 weren't white (both were mulatto).

The average age of the composite was a man in his late 30s.

Chad's girlfriend edition:
To rate him:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, TechnoBoss, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others
B7E7A067 3F5E 4059 9031 F840CD044FBF

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ShowerMaxxing, PseudoMaxxer and 8 others
@OneTwoThree @RecessedChinCel @LiteralCaucasian @kyrre @Kubrickcel @forevergymcelling

HTN-Chadlite high class wasp pheno

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Elvisandreaa, poopoohead and 2 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
@BoneDensity

@apemaxxed

Over for chadlite and below

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Xangsane
55858085-10656659-image-a-1_1648371007792.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Average face of stacy slayer:

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
Looks good

• +1
Over for stacies worldwide
No high T Jewish cock = deal with goyim for the rest of ur life

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rooman, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Nothing special actually , i was expecting maher minimum

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subswork, GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
View attachment 2079869

I averaged out the faces of as many Stacy and Stacylite models' boyfriends on BetaFace and this was the result.

Of the 22 faces used for this composite, only 2 weren't white (both were mulatto).

The average age of the composite was a man in his late 30s.

Chad's girlfriend edition:
To rate him:
@WayneSarcosuhus

@Yliaster @bishōnenmaxxer @subswork

Submissive face. Betabuxxer.

• +1
Reactions: subswork and Xangsane
Perfect cuckold husband for ltr with black bull no joke

Including the mulattos in the morph was dumb because even 1% SSA ancestry can have an effect on phenotype.

Including the mulattos in the morph was dumb because even 1% SSA ancestry can have an effect on phenotype.
What should I do next time?

That’s wild, the Asian’s LTR mogs this to suicide wtf

• +1
I mean, you have eyes, right?
What do you rate them and who would you think of those two if I didn't say would be more likely to have an Asian gf/wife?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
What do you rate them and who would you think of those two if I didn't say would be more likely to have an Asian gf/wife?
I don’t fully understand the second part, but I’d rate the white girl BF a high MTN, and Asian girl BF low tier chadelite.
It can be explained by the fact that Asian like Nordic men, and white women generally like darker, med looking / exotic white men; this at times comes with noticeable failos that come with naturally being exotic, like thick noses, bug eyes, those slender down pointing noses etc.
idk how else I could explain it.
Also, lots of white Stacy’s are ran through and settle for batabuxxed normies.

• +1
I don’t fully understand the second part, but I’d rate the white girl BF a high MTN, and Asian girl BF low tier chadelite.
Surprisised that stacy is with MTN?
It can be explained by the fact that Asian like Nordic men, and white women generally like darker, med looking / exotic white men; this at times comes with noticeable failos that come with naturally being exotic, like thick noses, bug eyes, those slender down pointing noses etc.
idk how else I could explain it.
No such thing as an exotic white man.
And you'd say the asian girl BF is more Nordic? A good set of the men in the composite had a Med pheno (but albeit most had Nordic-like bones). One guy was even latino/pajeet but was very light skinned and whitish looking.
Also, lots of white Stacy’s are ran through and settle for batabuxxed normies.
Yes this, I rarely, rarely see a white Stacy or stacylite actually settle for a Chad or even a chadlite. Most often those men don't settle or they marry a white LTB-MTB or some light skinned ethnic (asians included).

• +1
@SteveRogers guy on the far right of the Asian sample is the latino/pajeet.

• +1
No such thing as an exotic white man.
Depends what you mean by exotic.
For example, at 14 I had dark blonde/tinge of red hair, fair skin - a little browner in summer, turquoise eyes.
Now, as you know and hate to hear, I’ve MT2 maxxed and attained bronze skin, darker than my girlfriend’s 100% Sicilian father, so I LOOK, very exotic and get most of my IOIs from white MTB-Stacy’s (It’s also an Australia/Australian JB specific halo I’ve found).
So there’s obviously the argument that A) I’m still essentially 50% Danish, 50% Scottish - and if Exotic is defined as mixed race / mixed pheno (eg Sicilian x Danish) - then clearly I’m not “exotic”, and;
B) it’s an unnaturally attained pseudo exoticism.
I define exotic in both way; a dull coloured lightskin with grey skin, black eyes and black skin exhibit zero signs of “tropical” exoticism, which is, to my knowledge, the actual only type of exotic/contrast halo - so tanned skin, light eyes, basically - but he’s still exotic in that sense, whereas I would outwardly look a whole heap more exotic from the outside.
035EEF0D 2D7E 4B6A A817 6DDB9BE554FD
E295C7B0 F37F 47E6 AF8D 6D342DE3FDD8

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Xangsane
Depends what you mean by exotic.
For example, at 14 I had dark blonde/tinge of red hair, fair skin - a little browner in summer, turquoise eyes.
Now, as you know and hate to hear, I’ve MT2 maxxed and attained bronze skin, darker than my girlfriend’s 100% Sicilian father, so I LOOK, very exotic and get most of my IOIs from white MTB-Stacy’s (It’s also an Australia/Australian JB specific halo I’ve found).
So there’s obviously the argument that A) I’m still essentially 50% Danish, 50% Scottish - and if Exotic is defined as mixed race / mixed pheno (eg Sicilian x Danish) - then clearly I’m not “exotic”, and;
B) it’s an unnaturally attained pseudo exoticism.
I define exotic in both way; a dull coloured lightskin with grey skin, black eyes and black skin exhibit zero signs of “tropical” exoticism, which is, to my knowledge, the actual only type of exotic/contrast halo - so tanned skin, light eyes, basically - but he’s still exotic in that sense, whereas I would outwardly look a whole heap more exotic from the outside.
View attachment 2660864View attachment 2660865
You still look white Northern European jfl. What specific Aussie jb pheno?

• +1
You still look white Northern European jfl. What specific Aussie jb pheno?
Yeah of course. I’m VERY dark in person, my bones etc. are still very “robust Nordic” type.
I mean that Aussie JBs love tanned skin, light eyes, blonde hair;
This guy is the ultimate JB sex appeal god for reference;

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Xangsane
Yeah of course. I’m VERY dark in person, my bones etc. are still very “robust Nordic” type.

He has jb appeal. Mostly bogans or all types?

Daicos is a underrated mogger. Looks so good w his olive skin tone + thick dark hair and when he’s clean shaven. Ik a lot of girls who like him

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Xangsane
  • +1
Nike tech?
bogan girls will like guys who wear like nike tech sorta roadmen attire, and like bumbags and shit like that, bailey smith appeals to like all girls in australia legit every girl i know likes him

• +1
bogan girls will like guys who wear like nike tech sorta roadmen attire, and like bumbags and shit like that, bailey smith appeals to like all girls in australia legit every girl i know likes him
he is gl
What’s with the mullet and goatee with you lot?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back