I feel like if i was white I'd be the biggest neo nazi white supremacist

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
I'd be one of those save europe niggas who want ethnic to gtfo out their countries, but god made me ethnic to humble me i think

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 48689, Joe Rogancel and 11 others
i'm a white supremacist stuck in an arab mans body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, bedes, Deleted member 33579 and 11 others
I'm glad I'm half ethnic so I can say white people are objective the highest psl and appeal race without any bias. Halfbreed shit innit

Simply reality.

I'm glad I'm half ethnic so I can say white people are objective the highest psl and appeal race without any bias. Halfbreed shit innit

Simply reality.
r u half white

This white ass Boi in my community college class told us about how he shit and yakked at the same time like completely outloud when nobody was talking to his boy, then he looked around at us and was like "you know what I'm talking about"

Skinny ass white boy prob retarded shit was funny asf,

I love that shit, everybody cackling at some retard brings us together, broke the ice for the people I was next to tbh

Retards are the best

Swarthoids, Negroids and Mongoloids won. Over for baby white clitties. Total EthnicGOD Victory, Total 70%er Skincanceroid Maggotskin Roping
Mang chico, you can't fathom how us nonwhites have it better than you. Cope, dilate seethe rope LMAOOOOOOOOOO You will never have an ethnostate /pol/tranimechudnaziniggerpissbabyTWPsissytwitterceltroon chico. China is rising and there's NOTHING you can do about it. BBC soviet, mongol, arab, moor, berber, aboriginal, hun, turk, egyptian, black BVLLS humiliated European whitoid pigskins and raped their roastie women. Europeans are 3-15% Sub-Saharan African on average due to millenniums of racemixing between them and nonwhites, Your grandkids will be brown mystery meat mulattos KEEEKKKKKK you lost MANG COPE, Seethe LMAOOOOOOOOOOO just rope already and join the 70% you mistake of a maggot vomit abortion and let us fuck your sisters, daughters, cousins, nieces, mothers, and your mothers' brother' daughters and your female relatives in your circles of 50,000 years of incestual evolution until they choke on our cocks for the final time and suffocate you snowroach. DILATE CHICO JUBILATE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP COPING PROJECTING AND MALDING TWPTROON, FOLLOW YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR TRADITIONS AND JOIN THE 70%. BIPOC TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS BTW. CRY ABOUT IT CRACKER PIGOID CADAAN LAOWAI KEEEEEEEEEK Keep COPING

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Tfu europe. Import mongoloid females in huge quantities

German partially, my mom has some southern and German in her innit, idk exactly

Half south indian
the non white half is so fucking brutal lol your so lucky ur half white saves you, you should go to ur white parent and kiss them on the forhead cuz if not for them it would be giga over for u

I used to be one, but then I realized it's all BS

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Joe Rogancel, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
the non white half is so fucking brutal lol your so lucky ur half white saves you, you should go to ur white parent and kiss them on the forhead cuz if not for them it would be giga over for u
My white mother is 5" and cursed me with manletism I'd never kiss that wench willingly

Im white passing but my nose is big, with rhino I'd have perfect tan white boy pheno

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
why did you become one and what changed you, tell me your story 2023cel
Just regular redpill pipeline, then I realized that Whites are cucks, that even our most "far right literal neonazi" parties don't do shit (we elected them this year), that snowniggers decriminalize against Meds and especially their coping against Asians.
At some point I just had enough and jumped ship.
All their arguments for being PRO White other than pure tribalism is cope.
You'd be surprised how much of it is based on lookism

and then you would look down at your penis
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Just regular redpill pipeline, then I realized that Whites are cucks, that even our most "far right literal neonazi" parties don't do shit (we elected them this year), that snowniggers decriminalize against Meds and especially their coping against Asians.
That might actually change to be honest. I've seen the right getting some steam. All be it...we won't have any hitler sadly.

your sister fuck non muslim men
again with the projecting, it is your westernwomen who are whores with 50+ bodies not the other way around buddy, your sister fucks muslim, non muslim, black, arab, white horses dogs everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Not white supremacist but Im a deathnik Nazi in warzone

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Swarthoids, Negroids and Mongoloids won. Over for baby white clitties. Total EthnicGOD Victory, Total 70%er Skincanceroid Maggotskin Roping
Mang chico, you can't fathom how us nonwhites have it better than you. Cope, dilate seethe rope LMAOOOOOOOOOO You will never have an ethnostate /pol/tranimechudnaziniggerpissbabyTWPsissytwitterceltroon chico. China is rising and there's NOTHING you can do about it. BBC soviet, mongol, arab, moor, berber, aboriginal, hun, turk, egyptian, black BVLLS humiliated European whitoid pigskins and raped their roastie women. Europeans are 3-15% Sub-Saharan African on average due to millenniums of racemixing between them and nonwhites, Your grandkids will be brown mystery meat mulattos KEEEKKKKKK you lost MANG COPE, Seethe LMAOOOOOOOOOOO just rope already and join the 70% you mistake of a maggot vomit abortion and let us fuck your sisters, daughters, cousins, nieces, mothers, and your mothers' brother' daughters and your female relatives in your circles of 50,000 years of incestual evolution until they choke on our cocks for the final time and suffocate you snowroach. DILATE CHICO JUBILATE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP COPING PROJECTING AND MALDING TWPTROON, FOLLOW YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR TRADITIONS AND JOIN THE 70%. BIPOC TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS BTW. CRY ABOUT IT CRACKER PIGOID CADAAN LAOWAI KEEEEEEEEEK Keep COPING
You will always be inferior to white and you will always have a complex because of it. Ethnics and gooks will never rule anything. White men always have and always will rule you. We can genocide any race at any time we want in very quick order. China is a joke and a paper tiger. They wouldn't last a day against the west.

You are destined to always be looked down upon like the shitkin cockroaches you are. The white man won. You will forever be the servant class to your white masters.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You will always be inferior to white and you will always have a complex because of it. Ethnics and gooks will never rule anything. White men always have and always will rule you. We can genocide any race at any time we want in very quick order. China is a joke and a paper tiger. They wouldn't last a day against the west.

You are destined to always be looked down upon like the shitkin cockroaches you are. The white man won. You will forever be the servant class to your white masters.
This applies in the grand scheme of things and in subtle everyday things. Theres a reason why white people love their children. They know how to take authority and ownership of things correctly. They are dominant without being primal (excluding some high inhib eurocucks)

could you explain this further
White nationalists belive white people, particularly WHITE WOMEN to be of unparalleled beauty impossible to match.
Half of white supremacism is about worshipping white women

This is just one, but there is so many shit like this, always white women.
When they gotta say "OMG RED HAIR WILL GO EXTINCT" they'll post pictures of a white Stacy with dyed hair, not a ginger MAN

This is a whole other discussion I don't want to have right now but if you aren't retarded you'll get the point

That might actually change to be honest. I've seen the right getting some steam. All be it...we won't have any hitler sadly.
Not happening.
Never.
Our most far right party rose to power this year and they did absolutely NOTHING differently from the leftist one.
All cuckservarives are completely useless. They promise they'll get rid of all brown people once they get in power, but they never do it.
Trump, Boris Johnson, Salvini, Meloni, LePen, they are ALL THE SAME
They never do shit.
They'll never improve our demographics.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Donkeyballs
White nationalists belive white people, particularly WHITE WOMEN to be of unparalleled beauty impossible to match.
View attachment 2410153
When they gotta say "OMG RED HAIR WILL GO EXTINCT" they'll post pictures of a white Stacy with dyed hair, not a ginger MAN

This is a whole other discussion I don't want to have right now but if you aren't retarded you'll get the point

Not happening.
Never.
Our most far right party rose to power this year and they did absolutely NOTHING differently from the leftist one.
All cuckservarives are completely useless. They promise they'll get rid of all brown people once they get in power, but they never do it.
They never do shit.
are you italian

View attachment 2410153

Not happening.
Never.
They never do shit.
why do you think they never go through with removing all the ethnics/immigrants

White men always have and always will rule you.

'white men have always ruled you' is not true, the global dominance of the western civilization we see today hasn't always been the case throughout history. Take for example the muslim caliphate for a period of time they invaded and enslaved europeans. They ruled the entire balkans, spain, southern italy, parts of ukraine, fought battles in france and austria. captured millions of europeans and brought them back to arabia and sold them as slaves.

The mongol empire is another example they invaded eastern europe, killed, enslaved and raped europeans.

i'm a white supremacist stuck in an arab mans body
You can hate on you own race and ethnics and the whites will live you for it. I saw a black guy on tiktok the other day in a trump hat making fun of “basketball Americans” and people ate it up

You can hate on you own race and ethnics and the whites will live you for it. I saw a black guy on tiktok the other day in a trump hat making fun of “basketball Americans” and people ate it up
i'm joking for the most part this is just a shitpost

i'm not hating on my own race, but i do aknowlege that objectively being white is advantageous in the dating market

I'd be one of those save europe niggas who want ethnic to gtfo out their countries, but god made me ethnic to humble me i think
Average fate for a gook or piss drinker in this forum worship kissing white men's feet if the avg org user was a foid the incel epidemic would be over

i'm not hating on my own race, but i do aknowlege that objectively being white is advantageous in the dating market
It can be, if I was Arab I’d just DJ Khaled max

Average fate for a gook or piss drinker in this forum worship kissing white men's feet if the avg org user was a foid the incel epidemic would be over
how did i kiss white mens feet

this post was a joke + i was alluding to the fact that i understand the feeling of not wanting your countries to be taken over by people who are different to you, i feel the same way about immigrants migrating to my country

so if i was a european i probably would be uncomfortable with many people who are different from me taking over my neighbourhood and country

piggie cuck cope

View attachment 2410153

Not happening.
Never.
They never do shit.
Giga based and high IQ response, most racial supremacists online regardless of if they’re white black Asian etc stems from insecurity which is why a lot of SFcels are incel and ethnics that dick ride whites are incel as well

“Muh save Europa” will never happen and immigrants will keep flooding into Europe turning their countries into shit and cuz the higher whites in power won’t do anything about it it will continue until the damage has already been too severe

This is also why you see so many tradcon incels who genuinely think they’d be able to get a traditional relationship in 2023 jfl at them

• JFL
Giga based and high IQ response, most racial supremacists online regardless of if they’re white black Asian etc stems from insecurity which is why a lot of SFcels are incel and ethnics that dick ride whites are incel as well

“Muh save Europa” will never happen and immigrants will keep flooding into Europe turning their countries into shit and cuz the higher whites in power won’t do anything about it it will continue until the damage has already been too severe

This is also why you see so many tradcon incels who genuinely think they’d be able to get a traditional relationship in 2023 jfl at them
If you haven't taken the blackpill at this point you're low IQ.
I was on the /pol/ spectrum around 2019, maybe at earliest in late 2018 and it took me less than 4 years to drop the "ideology" completely.
White supremacism/nationalism is not only cucked, but completely one-sided and a social killer on top.

I feel pity and disgust for the cucks who cling onto white women.
Absolutely pathetic.
I've NEVER. EVER. NEVER ONCE saw a group of white women simping for White men.
Never. Never happened and it never existed.
white women don't value White men and they never will, while White men are expected to worship Russian whores doing photoshoot in wheat fields.
D91

Cd2

Absolutely pathetic, all of them.
And you can feel how much they are giving up on it every year more

If you haven't taken the blackpill at this point you're low IQ.
I was on the /pol/ spectrum around 2019, maybe at earliest in late 2018 and it took me less than 4 years to drop the "ideology" completely.
White supremacism/nationalism is not only cucked, but completely one-sided and a social killer on top.

I feel pity and disgust for the cucks who cling onto white women.
Absolutely pathetic.
I've NEVER. EVER. NEVER ONCE saw a group of white women simping for White men.
Never. Never happened and it never existed.
white women don't value White men and they never will, while White men are expected to worship Russian whores doing photoshoot in wheat fields.
View attachment 2410842
View attachment 2410843
Absolutely pathetic, all of them.
And you can feel how much they are giving up on it every year more
The only foids who larp as trads on Twitter and 4chan are just ex-degenerates who regret their past and then “convert” as a way to cope with how much of a slut they used to be

All foids are the same regardless of values, those tradfem whores would drop all their values in an instant as soon as they meet a mogger Chad and would gladly accept getting pumped and dumped by him, SFcels see foids being “based” and use it as a way to give them hope for their subhumanity lol

• +1
The only foids who larp as trads on Twitter and 4chan are just ex-degenerates who regret their past and then “convert” as a way to cope with how much of a slut they used to be

All foids are the same regardless of values, those tradfem whores would drop all their values in an instant as soon as they meet a mogger Chad and would gladly accept getting pumped and dumped by him, SFcels see foids being “based” and use it as a way to give them hope for their subhumanity lol
you think those save europe neo nazis are subhumans

Literally 99% of them are lmao, I’m not even coping, they’re mayocels at best
lol where r u from just curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back