I feel like if i was white I'd be the biggest neo nazi white supremacist

This white ass Boi in my community college class told us about how he shit and yakked at the same time like completely outloud when nobody was talking to his boy, then he looked around at us and was like "you know what I'm talking about"

Skinny ass white boy prob retarded shit was funny asf,

I love that shit, everybody cackling at some retard brings us together, broke the ice for the people I was next to tbh

Retards are the best
sometimes those people are not really retarded and are high IQ and do it on purpose for socialmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
sometimes those people are not really retarded and are high IQ and do it on purpose for socialmaxxing
Blud there were two teenage girls looking behind them in completely disgust and shock when this nigga started speaking

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
If you haven't taken the blackpill at this point you're low IQ.
I was on the /pol/ spectrum around 2019, maybe at earliest in late 2018 and it took me less than 4 years to drop the "ideology" completely.
White supremacism/nationalism is not only cucked, but completely one-sided and a social killer on top.

I feel pity and disgust for the cucks who cling onto white women.
Absolutely pathetic.
I've NEVER. EVER. NEVER ONCE saw a group of white women simping for White men.
Never. Never happened and it never existed.
white women don't value White men and they never will, while White men are expected to worship Russian whores doing photoshoot in wheat fields.
View attachment 2410842
View attachment 2410843
Absolutely pathetic, all of them.
And you can feel how much they are giving up on it every year more
Ok noodle fucker

'white men have always ruled you' is not true, the global dominance of the western civilization we see today hasn't always been the case throughout history. Take for example the muslim caliphate for a period of time they invaded and enslaved europeans. They ruled the entire balkans, spain, southern italy, parts of ukraine, fought battles in france and austria. captured millions of europeans and brought them back to arabia and sold them as slaves.

The mongol empire is another example they invaded eastern europe, killed, enslaved and raped europeans.
Then why are you a white supremacist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back