I feel like mods of sites/servers are afraid to reveal how they look because it might lower their status.

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
I'm talking about sites/servers in general, there's always some guys on there acting like though police men when they're just some sweaty incel on the other side. They won't reveal their looks because they know that their status would immediately be lower to their looks level and their word would not be taken seriously. You can't exactly act like a though well accomplished person online if people know that you're a genetic failure in real life.

This is a common trend that I see across sites/servers for coping activities such as video games and so on. Of course I don't doubt the same happens on sites like these but since we're all black pilled I wonder if the reaction would be any different. In my opinion it wouldn't as it's something that's ingrained in all of us. Humans automatically know your place in society based on your looks and will treat you accordingly.

God I remember back when I used to game Minecraft how seriously people took their roles as admins on there. They were always acting like they were better than everyone else when they were just some sweaty incels on the other end acting like they were king shit.

I haven't really seen any bad behavior from mods on this site though, you guys seem pretty chill although I won't hesitate to start a formal argument if I see a topic that I disagree on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Hebbe wem and 1 other person
I'm talking about sites/servers in general, there's always some guys on there acting like though police men when they're just some sweaty incel on the other side. They won't reveal their looks because they know that their status would immediately be lower to their looks level and their word would not be taken seriously. You can't exactly act like a though well accomplished person online if people know that you're a genetic failure in real life.

This is a common trend that I see across sites/servers for coping activities such as video games and so on. Of course I don't doubt the same happens on sites like these but since we're all black pilled I wonder if the reaction would be any different. In my opinion it wouldn't as it's something that's ingrained in all of us. Humans automatically know your place in society based on your looks and will treat you accordingly.

God I remember back when I used to game Minecraft how seriously people took their roles as admins on there. They were always acting like they were better than everyone else when they were just some sweaty incels on the other end acting like they were king shit.

I haven't really seen any bad behavior from mods on this site though, you guys seem pretty chill although I won't hesitate to start a formal argument if I see a topic that I disagree on.

On lookism the good looking people allways achieved the most attention. As you said because most of the people here are black pilled, i think people will still base things on your looks but maybe to are lesser degree since most people here are not particulary good looking.

That being said i'd hate for this place to turn into lookism. When people ask for ways to improve themselves, people should be 100% honest but sincere. Its legit sad to see people just trowing "Subhuman incel" "rope ewww" "rot ugly creature". Instead of just telling them what their flaws are and how to improve them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Nibba
Certain mod(s) will delete comments and threads that threaten their reputation as well.

Inb4 misinformation

Yeah right. I have proof, and you know what you did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

@Dude420 @battlefieldincel @Zesto @Tricky @Weishaupt @Littleboy have all seen my pics. They can comment here how I look. Why I don’t reveal my pics is obvious. I don’t want to get doxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zesto and Deleted member 281
@Dude420 @battlefieldincel @Zesto @Tricky @Weishaupt @Littleboy have all seen my pics. They can comment here how I look. Why I don’t reveal my pics is obvious. I don’t want to get doxxed.
Understandable, you've been pretty honest about your looks status so I don't see how this applies to you.

• +1
Yeah man, the kikes and the mossad are watching

• +1
I don’t want people irl to know that I browse these sites.
jfl if someone from irl saw me posting here i would legit rope no more pics from me jfl :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Knajjd is a prime example of people benefiting from looks halo. He got a bunch of beta orbiters(homos) on .me.

• +1
On .me you have more status the uglier you are tbh

• +1
  • +1
fuarkkk bhai, u forgot me

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back