I feel like shit every fucking day

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Someone please kill me. Just shoot me if you see me on the streets. One shot in the head with your 20ga.and I’ll rest in peace in Gandy’s heaven.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_, Adelholzener, JohnBaza and 10 others
Same bro i feel like shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo, Suns9999 and Schizotypalcel
Someone please kill me. Just shoot me if you see me on the streets. One shot in the head with your 20ga.and I’ll rest in peace in Gandy’s heaven.
why?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Someone please kill me. Just shoot me if you see me on the streets. One shot in the head with your 20ga.
Can u give me ur body for hardmaxing experiments

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and Nick.Harte
If I had a GF almost all my problems would be solved. I hate my life

• +1
I actualy feel like shit rn i wanna die i feel like shit 7t2:feelshah:futu3733733³ broooooio killnke

I need a tutorial how to muster up courage to kms tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, twinkceluwu, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Im wageslaving on a Friday night, I'm a cold stone incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Schizotypalcel
For me the worst thing is not feeling like shit but knowing there's no solution for my situation that I can come up with, I failed in everything not just looks. There's no going back in time, it's over. If I were @TheBull I would have roped.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Schizotypalcel
Same bro i feel like shit
a soccer player with the number 7 on his shirt is covering his face with his hands .

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Cristiano RonaIdo
For me the worst thing is not feeling like shit but knowing there's no solution for my situation
The worst part is that I have to gymmax, fashionmax, hairmax, do all of these bullshit I truthfully do not give a shit about just to maybe score a LTB. Even worse my autism makes me non NT and super high inhib and there is no cure

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Nick.Harte
yeah same no one really appreciates my existence

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
I feel trapped, like a fucking rat in a cage. All my NT "friends" laugh at me and flaunt their successes in front of me while I rot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616 and Nick.Harte
Nick an peak u guys need to seek some help an take a self ban. Suifuel fuark

what are your main issues?
narrow jaw, shitty eye area, bad frame, 5'9, brown color, shitty hair, crooked nose, bad recession overall, terrible eyebags and dark circles, low eyebrows density, acne, skinny asf

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Klasik616 and twinkceluwu
narrow jaw, shitty eye area, bad frame, 5'9, brown color, shitty hair, crooked nose, bad recession overall, terrible eyebags and dark circles, low eyebrows density, acne, skinny asf
sounds like a general hormonal problem

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Get to fucking work to not to be this much depressed. You are rotting all day cooming on photos here, labor made man from monkey

• +1
I feel trapped, like a fucking rat in a cage. All my NT "friends" laugh at me and flaunt their successes in front of me while I rot
Thats exactly what u are. A rat in a cage

All my NT "friends" laugh at me and flaunt their successes in front of me while I rot
Normies are cruel af nigga and that’s why I want out because I’m too weak for this world

• +1
If you are ugly why the fuck you think all will come up to your hands easily

• +1
You’re my brother because our flaws are almost similar

• +1
Normies are cruel af nigga and that’s why I want out because I’m too weak for this world
I hate them. I truthfully only have a couple of people I truly consider friends, the rest are just tools I use to NTfraud

• +1
Get to fucking work to not to be this much depressed. You are rotting all day cooming on photos here, labor made man from monkey
Will get more depressed if I go to work. I don’t wanna be around people, especially females anymore and get mogged by 6’4 guys.

Maybe I should find a shitty job that doesn’t have a lot of people and no females at all.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and undefined64
You can choose with whom to be friends in 2024. I have no friends and I am so happy with that, only acquaintances and dating for a time
If someone is joking about you spit in his face and go next, he is just son of a bitch, but you are a God

• +1
Will get more depressed if I go to work. I don’t wanna be around people, especially females anymore and get mogged by 6’4 guys.

Maybe I should find a shitty job that doesn’t have a lot of people and no females at all.
in my experience job helps with depression, and also you can as you say find work with a few people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Nick.Harte
I hate them. I truthfully only have a couple of people I truly consider friends, the rest are just tools I use to NTfraud
It’s worse if they find out you’re a virgin

• +1
You can choose with whom to be friends in 2024. I have no friends and I am so happy with that, only acquaintances and dating for a time
If someone is joking about you spit in his face and go next, he is just son of a bitch, but you are a God
Also believe me even if you are subhuman/ltn like me you can definetely piss on people around, everybody is so soft and cuck around that you will get no reaction in respond. Scammax and make this shit people around you suffer to death.

It’s worse if they find out you’re a virgin
They know I'm a virgin unfortunately. They think of me less because of it, I'm always treated like shit. I just put up with them because I need to or else I'd have like maybe 5 friends total JFL

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Too depressed to do anything
pills for a month and do smth, maybe learn if you cant, get some skills in video/photo stuff to work from home and do something fun and useful

• +1