I feel like shit every fucking day

I need a tutorial how to muster up courage to kms tbh
Same. This is what I need

leave everything
forums , social media , socialization, vidya
basically all the things which can make u happy
and think about urself

if u don't have enough motivation and reason to kill yourself after 1 or two weeks then you lowkey know u don't need to kys

or u could just get a motorcycle and die in a crash or do roids till u die

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Normies are cruel af nigga and that’s why I want out because I’m too weak for this world
I got made fun of some days ago in class I was just doing an exercise at the board and a nigga said I look like shit lol, legit ruined my entire week Ong, I understand avoiding etc but why saying it out loud bruv embarrassing as hell

leave everything
forums , social media , socialization, vidya
basically all the things which can make u happy
and think about urself

if u don't have enough motivation and reason to kill yourself after 1 or two weeks then you lowkey know u don't need to kys

or u could just get a motorcycle and die in a crash or do roids till u die
ogremaxing first seems like good idea:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Man i hope things get better for u dont end ur life

• +1
you should check in at the doctors office
I don't have any health symptoms, both my mom and dad are recessed not as bad as me, my dad chin is good, it's just some genetic shit tbh, not health problems because I never really had any issues with hormones etc, maybe I'm low T but even if I was high my outrageous recession would still be there

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and Nick.Harte
I got made fun of some days ago in class I was just doing an exercise at the board and a nigga said I look like shit lol, legit ruined my entire week Ong, I understand avoiding etc but why saying it out loud bruv embarrassing as hell
This happens to me as well. I just hold the rage in. This has made me into a far more hateful person

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
This happens to me as well. I just hold the rage in. This has made me into a far more hateful person
nah man I used to be like that but then I understood being hateful would make my case even worse so I js got a lil softer I let the insult low-key get to my head but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and pprimus43
nah man I used to be like that but then I understood being hateful would make my case even worse so I js got a lil softer I let the insult low-key get to my head but it is what it is
I do not know how to stop the hate. It grows and grows.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I don't have any health symptoms, both my mom and dad are recessed not as bad as me, my dad chin is good, it's just some genetic shit tbh, not health problems because I never really had any issues with hormones etc, maybe I'm low T but even if I was high my outrageous recession would still be there
genes = health. health = genes.

• +1
genes = health. health = genes.
Idk bro, but I'm sure if it was even a hormone shit, nothing would have changed if my levels were normal, my genetics was really cucked from the start, my face shape didn't change much from When I was born till now

• +1
I wish you had a hormonal issue because that’s easier to fix but if everything is fine then I’ve got bad news for you buddy. It’s your genes.

• +1
I wish you had a hormonal issue because that’s easier to fix but if everything is fine then it I’ve got bad news for you buddy. It’s your genes.
I'm pretty sure it was genes bro, my face didn't change much from when I was a baby till now, I just got more bony and lost a lot of face fat, but that's it tbh, how can I tell if it's hormonal issue?

Idk bro, but I'm sure if it was even a hormone shit, nothing would have changed if my levels were normal, my genetics was really cucked from the start, my face shape didn't change much from When I was born till now
dont give up before even trying jfl

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Nick.Harte
if you're rotting on this forum you're an instant loser tbh,
I'm tired of ascending and not getting results.
Everything is a fucking lie: jobs, dating, religion, all meaningless copes.
Why my life has always been so shit since I started school, fucking asperger.

Last edited:
  • +1
He’ll keep trying until he becomes a 60 yr old grandpa? Sometimes you gotta be realistic with your potential
I get his motivation and shit but Im broke asf and if I afford surgery it's in my 25's when I have wasted everything and my whole life, what's the point then?

• +1
u should softmaxx as much as you can then hardmaxx
There is a limited number of softmaxxes, and like I said they only get you so far bro, it's not some magical sleep:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and twinkceluwu
There is a limited number of softmaxxes, and like I said they only get you so far bro, it's not some magical sleep:Comfy:
you can reach ltn with softmaxx

• +1
I am a fucking loser and I was born to be humiliated in this world
bro yk what's worse? the humiliation, I'm okay with being a Incel, alr, but when people just keep commenting, treating me like shit for it idk man, I just wish they'd keep stuff to themselves, not say it publically, it's just so embarrassing, because I can't even insult them back, they are right lol

• So Sad
you can reach ltn with softmaxx
LTN is something to you ? It ain’t shit and you need to be a HTN minimum to be safe in the dating world. He might need to become Chadlite to compensate for his lost youth

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, PeakIncels and twinkceluwu
LTN is something to you ? It ain’t shit and you need to be a HTN minimum to be safe in the dating world. He might need to become Chadlite to compensate for his lost youth
ltn by softmaxxing then mtn or htn via surgery depending on his face

• +1
also included that being 5'9 doesn't help at all

• +1
Someone please kill me. Just shoot me if you see me on the streets. One shot in the head with your 20ga.and I’ll rest in peace in Gandy’s heaven.
Are you euro? I want to hug you befkre doing that

• +1
And someone kill me too pls

• +1
ltn by softmaxxing then mtn or htn via surgery depending on his face
Real life doesn’t work like your mumbo jumbo looksmaxxing fantasies. Some people are capped at LTN/ MTN and softmaxxing is for genetic failures because most people have good skin. Just go outside and you’ll see almost everyone with perfect skin. Bones make you stand out. Facial structure and Height >> Everything.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and twinkceluwu
Real life doesn’t work like your fantasy mumbo jumbo looksmaxxing fantasies. Some people are called at LTN/ MTN and softmaxxing is for genetic failures because most people have good skin. Just go outside and you’ll see almost everyone with perfect skin. Bones make you stand out. Facial structure and Height >> Everything.
you can fix that though. not everyone is meant to be chad

• +1
you don't get it because you aren't in our situation brocel, if you was though, I'd bet my left ballsack you would wish to be dead everyday, not trying to be rude btw

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and twinkceluwu
you don't get it because you aren't in our situation brocel, if you was though, I'd bet my left ballsack you would wish to be dead everyday, not trying to be rude btw
brutal that u think like that. sounds depressing

• +1
Chads are top male models who are making millions per year. HTN is what one should aim for but you’re either born with it or not. There’s no improvement to be done nigga.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and twinkceluwu
brutal that u think like that. sounds depressing
Sorry if I'm not happy when I got called "you look like the fortnite fish" in front of everyone at the board when doing a math exercise, and I did nothing that day to everyone absolutely nothing and niggas still insulted me? seriously? and even LAUGHED at me? I got rejected twice, I can't do this bro I'm tired

• So Sad
  • +1
Chads are top male models who are making millions per year. HTN is what one should aim for but you’re either born with it or not. There’s no improvement to be done nigga.
no fap + cold showers = psl god

Sorry if I'm not happy when I got called "you look like the fortnite fish" in front of everyone at the board when doing a math exercise, and I did nothing that day to everyone absolutely nothing and niggas still insulted me? seriously? and even LAUGHED at me? I got rejected twice, I can't do this bro I'm tired
fortnite fish?

• +1
Screw these normies mate

• +1
fortnite fish?
yea I know that nigga was low IQ but it doesn't matter, the public humiliation still went over me, Because they thought it was funny yea sooo funny

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
Screw these normies mate
normies lifemog me to oblivion, I can't say they are wrong either, I'm shitty looking, that's the truth, I can't expect to be treated humanely but it'd be nice

• +1
yea I know that nigga was low IQ but it doesn't matter, the public humiliation still went over me, Because they thought it was funny yea sooo funny
so what are your plans?

• +1
so what are your plans?
Idk bro I'm so lost+I have breakdowns often I lose every motivation I have and give up on it, for now the plan is to survive

• +1
Idk bro I'm so lost+I have breakdowns often I lose every motivation I have and give up on it, for now the plan is to survive
one day at a time bhai. vent here and i will always talk to you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ihearvoices and PeakIncels
Life is fucking unfair dawg.
Guys might think its that one would like to be 15 physically again

The truth is i would lovee to be 15 mentally, its hard to cope when everyone sees you as burden, i want to be that naive child again.

:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1