"I feel like short guys have too much confidence"

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum

her looksmatch is posting on incels.is rn, yet she can say shit like this on public and nothing happens. absolutely brutal if you're below strong 5'8 barefoot in the usa. it's not even a secret anymore that women want short men to kill themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 24712 and 2 others
TOO MUCH?
I get a dopamine rush when I height mog a 12 year old.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
she is unhappy and live in hard mode because she can't get chad according to @alriodai

• Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai

her looksmatch is posting on incels.is rn, yet she can say shit like this on public and nothing happens. absolutely brutal if you're below strong 5'8 barefoot in the usa. it's not even a secret anymore that women want short men to kill themselves

She's beyond recessed.

She is fat , recessed, shit teeth definitely the most ugly blonde bitch I have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 23554, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
She's a caucasoid kween

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
Holy shit, she is syndromic LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
poster girl for a monster movie

Yep can’t lose as a lanklet

she is unhappy and live in hard mode because she can't get chad according to @alriodai
Never said shit like that or implied it and even agreed with you once about that meme tf is wrong w u?

its truly brutal out here for short people

even im 6 foot tall in shoes and feel average as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
im 6 foot tall in shoes and feel average as fuck
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 23554
its truly brutal out here for short people

even im 6 foot tall in shoes and feel average as fuck
you’re 5’10

I love height threads XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

this girl maxilla is beyond non existent, its sunken into a black hole inside her face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554