I feel like some people aren’t meant to be sexual

S

stunna

Kraken
Hi I just turned 32 and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong at this point. I’ve never been a full blown incel but I’ve always been a virgin and never had any woman interested in me to my knowledge. For a while now I just assumed it was because I was unattractive, I’ve been to therapists but no major issues have been brought up about me, like for the most part I’m a fairly normal and mentally ok dude.

My whole life I’ve always been unpopular with girls, I’m not sure why, I always had female friends and generally I preferred the company of woman to men, I’m a bit more of a feminine guy I guess but I never felt like I was attractive enough for them to like me romantically. I’m a pretty social person I have a ton of friends and acquaintances both male and female, most of these people are pretty extrovert as well, so it’s not like I was stuck at home a lot. I partied when I younger and did a lot of stuff worked all sorts of jobs and experienced a lot of people. I’m obviously not unsocialable or offensive to woman since I have friends but going further doesn’t work.

I’ve met so many single woman I have tons in common with and get along throughout my life but everytime I show interest or ask them out I get rejected. My standards are pretty low but I generally only ask people out I’m interested in although sometimes I’ve asked random girls out that I thought were pretty but I didn’t expect much from that.

I’m a pretty short guy around 5’3, not a very conventionally handsome face, tiny hands and really small penis, idk if that matters I just don’t have anything going for me lol. I’m balding as well although I’m in good shape.

I have fairly extroverted interests, rock music I go to a lot of gigs and have played live, I like art, fishing, festivals, activism, cooking, sports, gym and animals/zoology.

I work in marketing in a fairly large firm and volunteer a lot for children’s hospitals, the homeless and animal rescue.

There have been so many times I thought a girl liked me and even my mother and other friends said they did but then I asked them out and got rejected idk what to do, a lot of my friends are getting married or are in long term relationships, I don’t want to be single anymore. I feel like I was never meant to experience sexuality I’m not sure I’m even straight but i can’t experiment. I need help.

Also phone is lagging so I can’t really type anymore, so if you need me to elaborate more just ask ✌️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, TheAnomaly, FML0908 and 3 others
what subreddit?

• JFL
Reactions: FML0908
IMG 2495

Did not read

"

I’m a pretty short guy around 5’3, not a very conventionally handsome face, tiny hands and really small penis, idk if that matters I just don’t have anything going for me lol. I’m balding as well although I’m in good shape"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AngryShortMale, FML0908 and 5 others
"

I’m a pretty short guy around 5’3, not a very conventionally handsome face, tiny hands and really small penis, idk if that matters I just don’t have anything going for me lol. I’m balding as well although I’m in good shape"
His personality seems nice tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, FML0908, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Reality is some men just aren't meant to breed. Better he accepts this and sticks to his hobbies IMO.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, LooksOrDeath, BeanletMogger and 2 others
i feel like im not allowed to act flirty or sexual

• Woah
Reactions: stunna
Obviously he just needs to work on his personality

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, vaninskybird and efidescontinuado
Is this from reddit?

Did not read I will ascend with an htn/stacy

Is this from reddit?
no, he's legit because someone rotting here for 1 year with 20k posts doesnt know 5'3 is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
went through the comments and almost died. All fucking women and soycucks telling him he missed ''signals'' and to be fucking confident, should all be flayed alive tbh. jfl at reddit as a whole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member and 5 others
went through the comments and almost died. All fucking women and soycucks telling him he missed ''signals'' and to be fucking confident, should all be flayed alive tbh. jfl at reddit as a whole.
nowadays average face and height guys cant get laid
clown normies

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
muh social circles, muh exposure, muh NT

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pikabro
I’m a pretty short guy around 5’3, not a very conventionally handsome face, tiny hands and really small penis, idk if that matters I just don’t have anything going for me lol. I’m balding as well although I’m in good shape.
it nevER began for you, sorry brocel

I stopped reading at 5’3. Absolutely brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member