I feel like sometimes your first girl crush is what makes your type of girl in the future

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
The first girl I ever crushed on and had a first kiss was was a dark blonde girl at 13

Even tho I forgot about her and don't like her, I realized I'm only attracted to white girls with blonde, light blonde, dark blonde, or any girl with a shade of blonde in her hair, shit is crazy

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
cope

my first "gf" at 5 yo was curly blonde with basic trad or basic whore personality potential

now all i want is some alt/niche girl who is aware of stuff and virgin

Legit, my first gf was a ghostly pale blonde blue eyed girl from Germany, and I tend to crush mostly on light features in women.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Dark "blondes" in Middle East

I crush on anyone who is more "cute" than "hot"

• +1
cope

my first "gf" at 5 yo was curly blonde with basic trad or basic whore personality potential

now all i want is some alt/niche girl who is aware of stuff and virgin
Bro you was 5, it doesn't even count
Dark "blondes" in Middle East
Don't live in Middle East, I live in North Africa in Algeria where it's mostly Med people
You can ask @buckchadley31 who live literally 5 minutes away from me, Blondes aren't that rare dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 15338
My first crush was a MTB white girl, she had dark blonde hair and was athletic no tits and ass.

I now prefer pajeet women who are a bit darker skinned and have ass and tits. Cope

• +1

Don't live in Middle East, I live in North Africa in Algeria where it's mostly Med people
You can ask @buckchadley31 who live literally 5 minutes away from me, Blondes aren't that rare dude
ok first real gf was same shit but straight hair

but its true i want them close to my height just like my first crushes:feelsgood:

• +1

Glq0ev4ku3l21

First was with brown, feathered styled hair and bright green eyes. and indeed i still prefer that jfl

• +1
My first crush was a MTB white girl, she had dark blonde hair and was athletic no tits and ass.

I now prefer pajeet women who are a bit darker skinned and have ass and tits. Cope
Hm, probably because she gives you more attention than that MTB white girl ever gave you?
Was she just some random crush? Like the girls I'm talking about are really the first true love, the girl you first shared your kiss with, did shit with, not just some girl you found attractive
Bro you gonna use a map a dude made that probably couldn't even pinpoint my country on the map over me who lived 17 years in my city? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
I think one of my first crushes is one of the only black girls I've seen in my life since I live in New Zealand, and I don't have a particular thing for black girls. I'm ethnic myself tho :Comfy:

• Woah
my first crush is legit dogshit compared to the other girls i met lol. she was severly bipolar, low sentience, uneducated, gigaslut, 0 hobbies, alcocholic and heavy smoker. my oneitis on the other hand, non smoker, 4 degrees, plays piano, sings, composed and consistent ersonality. she is so ideal :aheago:

• JFL
My first crush was a redhead with a big ass when I was 10. She entered puberty early

I retained the attraction to large asses but I despise redheadedness. Prefer blond or brunette

• +1
"putain de bougnoule"

Colonization hit hard
Huge cope. Most girls here go for the guys with the darkest and shittiest skin.
kids would argue about who has the most brown skin colour and it would be over for you if yours was a tiny bit lighter than everyone else, @alriodai can confirm.

• +1
Damn this is true lol all my crushes were white beckies and stacys from elementary - high school

• +1