i feel like such a cuck ngl

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
so my lab partner isn't what you call hot or sexy, shes okay facially and night tight bod. but shes smart and we clicked while studying cuz we mogged the material together and i didn't have to school her on shit (rare). all i can think about is ejaculating in her pussy. ive had better looking but still. brains turn me on i guess.

• Love it
Reactions: love=everything
READN'T

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
so my lab partner isn't what you call hot or sexy, shes okay facially and night tight bod. but shes smart and we clicked while studying cuz we mogged the material together and i didn't have to school her on shit (rare). all i can think about is ejaculating in her pussy. ive had better looking but still. brains turn me on i guess.
I feel what your saying but this line
brains turn me on
:soy:
You sound like a redditor. But I get why you like her though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, love=everything and The Dude Abides
itsoverbuddyboyo it's over

Nothing wrong with having feels just dont let the feels make decisions. Anything else or was that all to this thread?

i nose
they're feelings of the very strong urge to empty out all my cum in her. i dont want to date her at all. im no cuck. just haven't felt this strong attraction in awhile. i want to fill her up before class and have my cum dripping out of her pussy while in lecture

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
they're feelings of the very strong urge to empty out all my cum in her. i dont want to date her at all. im no cuck. just haven't felt this strong attraction in awhile. i want to fill her up before class and have my cum dripping out of her pussy while in lecture
Are you gonna try or just write oddly descriptive posts to me about it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, ChoSeungHui and itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
Reactions: love=everything, ChoSeungHui and The Dude Abides
Good luck with her @Ritalincel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Ritalincel and The Dude Abides
Good luck with her @Ritalincel
442 1

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1464, love=everything and 3 others
I cant stop crying

I wish you the best

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and fukmylyf
I would love to have sex with a girl. It would be so nice.