I feel like the world is being swallowed by transphobia

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Vagabond
Everywhere I look, I keep seeing it. Someone I used to respect because of her dedication to exposing a particular hoax just made a video where she used Dylan Mulvaney as a springboard to shitting on trans people. People are pushing for a 21st century take on the Mulford Act that targets trans people.

The UK is, well, it's the UK. The Tories are ruining everything as usual.

I'm fucking sick of all of it. There's so much hate toward people who just wanna do their own thing, people like me. I've even had to deal with being sexually harassed by a transphobe on this site (he left the site because he got in trouble for it though). If you take any of the shit that people are pushing about trans people and substituted in any other minority, then you'd be (rightfully) called a Nazi or a racist, but it's apparently socially acceptable to treat trans people as subhumans.

I just want the entire world to shut the fuck up. (maybe Yagami Light was right)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, thecel, Crusile and 2 others
Ugly tranny gonna cry?

Ugly tranny gonna cry?
673FCF76 CE1F 44FF AB0A B6AC238FAD0D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mhd_79 and Deleted member 29581
Give it a decade. It'll get 10x worse or the problem will disappear.

I didn't even know niggas could be trans until like 3 years ago, and that was through /b/.

Are you trans @PointOfNoReturn

101036882 elliot rodger 2 shutterstoc

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lestoa, Deleted member 5815 and thecel
also why'd you change your name nigga old one mogged

• So Sad
is the person who wrote that still alive

• JFL
Ugly tranny gonna cry?
Passable trannies don’t need to cry, they have full foid SMV.
Trans lesbians should all be shot though, pointless.

Transphobia is a nice distraction for the masses while the great replacement continues in the background.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21182
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 5815 and PointOfNoReturn
Everywhere I look, I keep seeing it. Someone I used to respect because of her dedication to exposing a particular hoax just made a video where she used Dylan Mulvaney as a springboard to shitting on trans people. People are pushing for a 21st century take on the Mulford Act that targets trans people.

The UK is, well, it's the UK. The Tories are ruining everything as usual.

I'm fucking sick of all of it. There's so much hate toward people who just wanna do their own thing, people like me. I've even had to deal with being sexually harassed by a transphobe on this site (he left the site because he got in trouble for it though). If you take any of the shit that people are pushing about trans people and substituted in any other minority, then you'd be (rightfully) called a Nazi or a racist, but it's apparently socially acceptable to treat trans people as subhumans.

I just want the entire world to shut the fuck up. (maybe Yagami Light was right)
Based hang all trannies

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and thecel
so true we have reached the stage 8 of the trans genocide by denying gender non conforming 3 years old the right to transition they are driving them to suicide

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and PointOfNoReturn
got mogged by a trannycel jfl

• +1
ss. is a fucking shithole