I feel like there's a girl here that has a crush on me

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Ever since I posted face I swear there is this one person (that i think is female) that keeps stalking me, she wants to talk more and get to know me But im gonna ignore her so i get her more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Ricky212, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
That's me bro, I like to larp as a girl
Sorry for giving you false hope.

Don't ignore me pls 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Latinolooksmaxxer, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
I was thinking about it before i went to sleep :(
Amateur mistake.

Don't ever think about a female or get attached to her.

nah if she falls for you and youre hot you can be bluepilled
It wouldn't last long tho

Besides nigga just listen to me, you were thinking about her all night like a little bitch, what makes you think you know shit about dating?

It wouldn't last long tho

Besides nigga just listen to me, you were thinking about her all night like a little bitch, what makes you think you know shit about dating?
I was being sarcastic when I said I was thinking about it all night.

Can I tell you something?

I've never even had sex in my life, and I probably know more about dating than you it's kind of insane but at the same time it's not because it's only a societal stereotype that you know more than me cause you kissed or had sex.

Thinking about her all night is not really bad. It could mean many things like you have high libido, high t, she is a stacy and etc.

Get a grip.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I was being sarcastic when I said I was thinking about it all night.

Can I tell you something?

I've never even had sex in my life, and I probably know more about dating than you it's kind of insane but at the same time it's not because it's only a societal stereotype that you know more than me cause you kissed or had sex.

Thinking about her all night is not really bad. It could mean many things like you have high libido, high t, she is a stacy and etc.

Get a grip.

Mtn ramblings.

• JFL
Reactions: anitalooksmax
Ever since I posted face I swear there is this one person (that i think is female) that keeps stalking me, she wants to talk more and get to know me But im gonna ignore her so i get her more
tales