I feel like Viet guys have the best rizz out of all asians

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
I swear most of my hapa friends with asian dad have viet dads. East Asians like Koreans or Japanese physically mog them but when it comes to dating white girls, viet comes at the top. Any vietcels who can explain this phenomenon? Is this something to do with the culture? I heard vietnam is brazil of asia

• +1
Reactions: awpatheris
another decisive Kinh victory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
The kinh wins again πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³

πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³πŸ‡»πŸ‡³

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Koreans and japs haven't had war in a thousand years which preserves robust bonemoggers but breeds passivity which is why USA has them on a leash now. (North Korean gorguryeo khitan-jurchen Chads are still alpha though). East Asians come as academics which is why they're autistic Incels in the west while viets are low class bottom of the barrel trash dgaf badboy rapefugees who have nt rizz and aren't afraid to fight. The ones in the west are the subhuman ones too. Imagine pureblooded 6'5+ kinh from North Vietnam. There's a reason the confirmed biggest slayers of white women on these forums are pureblooded Kinh like ttran, tyger and starboy while han mail order bride geomaxx products and shitskin mixed viets like me are truecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and shabby890
i dont know

>I feel like Viet guys have the best rizz out of all asians​

UrLr

Nigga this is .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and scrunchables
Vietnamese here.

There are two types of Vietnamese people in the West.

1 - The anti-communists, descents of the boat people and former soldiers of the South Vietnam regime. They were hardcore anti-communists. All these people had endured shits for years either in communist prison after the war, or in the refugee journey through the oceans. Both paths were very tough, hard, and brutally violent, so only the tough and strong could survive. So these kids inherit the strong and risk-taking genes of the survivors. Most of these Vietnamese are Republicans.

2 - The rich and hard-working kids, descents of the communists from Vietnam. They are the winners of the Vietnam war. While most communists are stupid and fanatical, the communist leaders are pretty smart and streetwise. And these communists are extremely opportunistic and somehow psychopathic.

Last edited:
Kinh smv is the undisputed champion