I feel lost

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
7,876
Reputation
9,053
I feel like I am no nationality,
People dont think I look Swedish at all but my ancestors are all Swedish according to my parents.
I wish I could associate with something.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1680 and Danish_Retard
Tenor 2
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6305 and 2 others
Its a bliss nowadays to not look swedish
 
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 5632 and Danish_Retard
Its a bliss nowadays to not look swedish

I look very slavic imo, with a touch of swedish.
I wish I was slavic but apparently I am not. I want to do a DNA test but its expensive
 
I look very slavic imo, with a touch of swedish.
I wish I was slavic but apparently I am not. I want to do a DNA test but its expensive
That would be good man. I propably have pure slavic gens. Im sure about that
 
tbh better to not be associated with cuck shithole. We need kalmar union back tbh ngl
 
You look like a pathetic swedish loser
 
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Danish_Retard
Tbh when i first saw your pics, i thought you were slavic
 
maybe you are a rapebaby of vikings
 
Who cares what nationality you are? You are first and foremost a son of God.
 
Watching your children grow up 16260922
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 6305
I feel like I am no nationality,
People dont think I look Swedish at all but my ancestors are all Swedish according to my parents.
I wish I could associate with something.
Why do u care lol
 
Ok Mohammad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

Similar threads

manhattanbound
Replies
46
Views
204
antrax
antrax
Kiwi'sSub5
Replies
0
Views
13
Kiwi'sSub5
Kiwi'sSub5
Geoff2024
Replies
2
Views
34
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
ragu
Replies
10
Views
39
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
iblamemyhair
Replies
7
Views
37
moongazing
moongazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top