i feel lustful but no sex drive

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
can any1 relate or am i a weird one ? like i keep thinking of pretty females but i dont feel any urge to masturbate. im just wondering if this is normal. im not gay infact if i was gay then id have high sex drive. i imagine pretty females like every 10 minutes unlesss im absorbed in an activity for longer than 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181, TUSSELEIF, ihearvoices and 7 others
i have low t syndrome. honestly when i think about girls i want to cry. cuz they r so cute and girlish.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, piec, Jova and 1 other person
Sounds like an imbalance of E, either too high or too low

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Jova and Youㅤ
Sounds like an imbalance of E, either too high or too low
whenever i see a female (on the internet since thats the only female i see) i imagine myself haveing sex with her but not in a sexual way which sounds contrdictory.

my e is probably not high. aspirin lowers e. i have no breasts and my thigh fat went away

i just feel in my heart a longing for females. i feel sad. i want to lay in a forest with a corpse with a female and fall into sleep for eternity. i just want to see the beauty which is why corpse good. but also i keep pictureing females in white sparkly dresses danceing around me

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Jova and slavicpsycho
i like watching ASMR , women with good voice talking , and things like females ice skateing which satisfies me sexually. i dont masturbate. my dick doesnt get hard. the last time i masturbated i just coomed to a evil ritual and imagined the presense of a white female . my fetishes are very fluent and keep changeing like i used to think i liked cumming on their face . or their thighs . or white female breats . but no , now id say i like anything related to magic

my sex drive probably low cuz the tulpa talks to me when i try to sleep keeping me up . so im tired during the day . i think im deficient in nutrients too since i barely eat

whenever i see a female (on the internet since thats the only female i see) i imagine myself haveing sex with her but not in a sexual way which sounds contrdictory.

my e is probably not high. aspirin lowers e. i have no breasts and my thigh fat went away

i just feel in my heart a longing for females. i feel sad. i want to lay in a forest with a corpse with a female and fall into sleep for eternity. i just want to see the beauty which is why corpse good. but also i keep pictureing females in white sparkly dresses danceing around me
Yeah I think low E. When my estrogen was at its highest (not saying it was “high” it was probably normal range male E) all that was on my mind was sex, I didn’t give a fuck about relationships or interacting with females nonsexually. Then shortly after,I started aromasin and those intense thoughts of sex went away, was more interested in relationship and connection, after a month went pansexual then after 6 months went completely asexual, I’d cum once every 2 weeks and females wouldn’t cross my mind ever. Now I just started taking E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Imretarded? and 2 others
Yeah I think low E. When my estrogen was at its highest (not saying it was “high” it was probably normal range male E) all that was on my mind was sex, I didn’t give a fuck about relationships or interacting with females nonsexually. Then shortly after,I started aromasin and those intense thoughts of sex went away, was more interested in relationship and connection, after a month went pansexual then after 6 months went completely asexual, I’d cum once every 2 weeks and females wouldn’t cross my mind ever. Now I just started taking E
Whats the point of taking estrogen
Feel like ur larping

Then shortly after,I started aromasin and those intense thoughts of sex went away, was more interested in relationship and connection,
interesting cuz it raises t a lot . females are the more sexual creatures not males

fter a month went pansexual then after 6 months went completely asexual, I’d cum once every 2 weeks and females wouldn’t cross my mind ever. Now I just started taking E
pansexual? taking E? is this larp?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
interesting cuz it raises t a lot . females are the more sexual creatures not males

pansexual? taking E? is this larp?
Why would it be

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Youㅤ
so u took aromasin then realized u didnt like low e so u took e? trannypsycho
Exactly . Crashed E in specific, is terrible

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Jova and Youㅤ
Go no fap to reset your sex drive
A sock will turn you on in 3 days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Jova
what else bad besides low sex drive? wdym u got pansexual? u fucked a pan?
Extremely anti obedient, couldn’t even do 5 minutes of homework
Bad neurotransmitters
Extreme anger/unrest
Obviously, low sex drive
Maybe some more shit i forgot

• +1
Go no fap to reset your sex drive
A sock will turn you on in 3 days
been more than 3 days of effortless nofap. it takes more effort to fap than do nofap. last time i fapped it took a lot of time to get hard i had to use a youtube video.

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Extremely anti obedient, couldn’t even do 5 minutes of homework
Bad neurotransmitters
Extreme anger/unrest
Obviously, low sex drive
bro same. like i cant do school AT ALL. and like , i also got anger , i hit desk at school cuz i couldnt do school . and i feel very restless especially mentally my mind hyperactive i talk extremely fast to myself

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
bro same. like i cant do school AT ALL. and like , i also got anger , i hit desk at school cuz i couldnt do school . and i feel very restless especially mentally my mind hyperactive i talk extremely fast to myself
Thats why estrogen mogs

• Hmm...
  • +1
i have OCD and now i feel lustful toward breathing this is strange when i breath it causes me to picture myself outside in afantasy world which causeing me to imagine the possibility of foids who are not masculinized by jews which excitrs me and makes my heart beat and this then makes me imagine even more

Bro... so women don't care about relationships, only sex:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
of course . they only care relationship so they can be abused by chad . i hate them . only my imaginary foids are pure .

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
estrogen will turn u gay my friend . dont be a fool . r u still pansexual ?
I guess but I’m not insecure about my sexuality idc, since taking it I experience so much more emotionality, enjoyment of life and motivation more than I’ve ever felt even prior to taking aromasin I don’t see why I shouldn’t tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, Jova and Youㅤ
even 5 year old females are sexual like soyciety gives them so much worth for being female and this is the result . degeneracy

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Hormones interact differently between genders bro it’s a balance of T and E, I think very low T and high E, like females would be more desiring for relationships

• Hmm...
I guess but I’m not insecure about my sexuality idc, since taking it I experience so much more emotionality, enjoyment of life and motivation more than I’ve ever felt even prior to taking aromasin I don’t see why I shouldn’t tbh
maybe ur right i have no motivation except to rot . i lay in bed all day . i have no enjoyment . but estrogen increase negative emotions too ? what about fear ? i have nightmares every single night wake up sweating and in fear

• Woah
Hormones interact differently between genders bro it’s a balance of T and E, I think very low T and high E, like females would be more desiring for relationships
no sex hormones -> ubermensch

to be desireing for relationship long term and love requires religion and some1 of opposite sex the same race and culture

modern foids are psuedofoids they are all trannies infact they are more masc than me

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and slavicpsycho
maybe ur right i have no motivation except to rot . i lay in bed all day . i have no enjoyment . but estrogen increase negative emotions too ? what about fear ? i have nightmares every single night wake up sweating and in fear
I haven't noticed any negative emotions but it sounds plausible, I have extremely low stress life no work school and I didn’t come across it yet. I’ve experienced very profound and emotional dreams all good ones, but a lot of it is diet too

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
What about low E and low T women?

It makes sense if a woman was high in both, they'd be giga horny
of course . they only care relationship so they can be abused by chad . i hate them . only my imaginary foids are pure .
:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Youㅤ
I haven't noticed any negative emotions but it sounds plausible, I have extremely low stress life no work school and I didn’t come across it yet. I’ve experienced very profound and emotional dreams all good ones, but a lot of it is diet too
do u have breasts ?

• JFL
do u have breasts ?
@slavicpsycho doxxed
IMG 8661

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and slavicpsycho
no sex hormones -> ubermensch
I thought so too until estrogen and life had so much more meaning. Whats the point anyway? It doesn’t sound fun to replace relationships and human interaction with rotting or workcelling

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and Imretarded?
YOU!!!!!!!

i havent seen u brocel where u been

• +1
I thought so too until estrogen and life had so much more meaning. Whats the point anyway? It doesn’t sound fun to replace relationships and human interaction with rotting or workcelling
Pump n dump high E high T hoes on dating apps and ltr a low T, low E girl who can't ovulate

• +1
Pump n dump high E high T hoes on dating apps and ltr a low T, low E girl who can't ovulate
its healthy for females to not ovulate but jooz lie to them

pumping females is bad u get parasites and turn low iq faggot

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and slavicpsycho
What about low E and low T women?

It makes sense if a woman was high in both, they'd be giga horny

:feelswhere:
Low E + Low T would be hikoromori type foid
Low E + High T would be hypersexual foid with arrogant personality, I see a lot of these today
Then both is what women are naturally supposed to have, very rare ofc

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Youㅤ
they are meant to be either low e low t or high e low t . high t foids are so they can work and stuff take over male roles

• Hmm...
its healthy for females to not ovulate but jooz lie to them

pumping females is bad u get parasites and turn low iq faggot
Why would I turn low IQ?

Low E + Low T would be hikoromori type foid
Low E + High T would be hypersexual foid with arrogant personality, I see a lot of these today
Low E and low T women like tomoko are so fucking peak
tomoko kuroki GIF

• JFL
  • +1
I don't see how me fucking bitches will make me dumber lol. I wanna be like gengis khan
khan was smart cuz he reproduced fucking actual feminine females . u r just fucking whores with high t to gain modern jewish parasites rather than children

• Hmm...
they are meant to be either low e low t or high e low t . high t foids are so they can work and stuff take over male roles
Women who go on the primal diet become hypersexual and men who go on it become femboys :blackpill::blackpill:
Why would I turn low IQ?

Low E and low T women like tomoko are so fucking peak
tomoko kuroki GIF
She wouldn’t even feel attracted to you :feelswah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Youㅤ
if a female is not :

white
zero t
young
religious/spiritual/magical

then i have no interest

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
khan was smart cuz he reproduced fucking actual feminine females . u r just fucking whores with high t to gain modern jewish parasites rather than children
Hmm, they'll half half my genes. They're bound to be at least above average IQ. Don't @ me with 'muh jewish mass media', personality is genetic and my superior blood will wash away their retard blood.

• Hmm...
Women who go on the primal diet become hypersexual and men who go on it become femboys :blackpill::blackpill:

She wouldn’t even feel attracted to you :feelswah:
Not sexually cus she got no E and T, just cuddles:owo:

• JFL
  • Love it
Men and women are both supposed to have high E and T but within gender range imo. It’s the only explanation as to why androgyny is attractive and forward growth is correlated with it. And if I feel so much better taking E, I think I am meant to have high levels of it..

• JFL