i feel lustful but no sex drive

better than sex . i want to cuddle JB but she'd better be clean not dirty ape like modern female
Sex fucking sucks ngl

never had it but assume it sucks:feelsgah:

Imagine having gf like this who you cuddle with and play videogames all day
IMG 8272

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Youㅤ and slavicpsycho
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, princeof316, slavicpsycho and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Imagine doing everything together with her. You both got similar personality and you're basically best friends who may fuck once a month when horniness gets too much.
based . in reality she would be secret slut i must keep her inthe dungeon . BUT in fantasy world i would want to play on the playground with her all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like adriana lima with no makeup
true sort of

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
They mog so fucking hard.

Imagine doing everything together with her. You both got similar personality and you're basically best friends who may fuck once a month when horniness gets too much.

looks like adriana lima with no makeup
Fantasize about it everyday, being shutins, together 24/7 and not interacting with anyone else. That’s life after ascension :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Fantasize about it everyday, being shutins, together 24/7 and not interacting with anyone else. That’s life after ascension :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
imean this is unlikely . just reincarnate or travel to another world

• JFL
ITD THE WORLD PILL ALL ABOUT THE WORLD PIULL AALL WORLD PILL JUST BE WORLD WITHOUT THE JOO

imean this is unlikely . just reincarnate or travel to another world
ascension to a new world

i am reality shifting ! i am shifting out of this world ! funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Not when you have androgynous looks “transition” into a new reality :feelshmm:

• Ugh..
I WANT TO FUCKING DIE I HAVE SO MANY SHELLS OF TRAUMA I DONT KNOW ANYTHING NOW EXCEPT DELUSIONS AND CONFUSIONS AND ILLUSIONS JUST REINCARNATE ME TO FAERIE WORLD

• JFL
Not when you have androgynous looks “transition” into a new reality :feelshmm:
i also am tranny i think androgynous looks are normal humanity is hypermasculine nowadays

• JFL
hypermasculinity unironically makes males gay . it makes the weaker ones confused thinking they are feminine and then stronger ones bisexual man-poophole fuckers

• JFL
androgynous looks are normal humanity is hypermasculine nowadays
It has to be 100%. High T is only caused by a stressful environment, realistically with no work or stress it should be under 500 at the very most

Also this too
Men and women are both supposed to have high E and T but within gender range imo. It’s the only explanation as to why androgyny is attractive and forward growth is correlated with androgyny

• +1
It has to be 100%. High T is only caused by a stressful environment, realistically with no work or stress it should be under 500 at the very most
HIGH T ages u fast

SATAN BLESS FAGGOTS SATAN BLESS FAGGOTS SATAN BLESS FAGGOTS SATAN BLESS FAGGOTS THE SATANIC PARASITES HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE ALIEN FREQUENCIES ARE CONTROLLING THE SOULESS PSCYOPATHS HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

DEATH TO THE WORLD ITS OVER FOR THE WHITE RACE

JEW SUPREMACY JEW SUMPREMACY THE NIGGERS WILL BE THE SLAVES AGAIN

ALL EVIL ALL EVIL ALL EVIL

PEDOPHILIA PEDOOHILA LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS

• JFL
HIGH T ages u fast

SATAN BLESS FAGGOTS SATAN BLESS FAGGOTS SATAN BLESS FAGGOTS SATAN BLESS FAGGOTS THE SATANIC PARASITES HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE ALIEN FREQUENCIES ARE CONTROLLING THE SOULESS PSCYOPATHS HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

High T is subhuman in general, even sub ogre high T men look ugly, and facial hair is again just another stress response

Are you perchance NEET?

• +1
HIGH T ages u fast

satire incase u cant tell , MODS

THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING

High T is subhuman in general, even sub ogre high T men look ugly, and facial hair is again just another stress response
i agree men are inherently masculine but got psyoped thinking some tiny chemical that is 0.0000001% of their physical body (and 0% there true self) is solely responsible for their masculinity . testosterone is poison makes u bald and old

Are you perchance NEET?
idk who/what that is

• +1
i agree men are inherently masculine but got psyoped thinking some tiny chemical that is 0.0000001% of their physical body (and 0% there true self) is solely responsible for their masculinity . testosterone is poison makes u bald and old

idk who/what that is
“Not in Employment, Education, or Training.”

• +1
“Not in Employment, Education, or Training.”
oh i knew that just not perchance

im in fucking jew college so i can live in my parents house without job . im gonna FAIL

• JFL
oh i knew that just not perchance

im in fucking jew college so i can live in my parents house without job . im gonna FAIL
Online classes?

• +1
I forgot, what do you think about parasites ?

• +1
CHAOS IS THE WAY OF THE UNIVERSE , ITS ALL ENTROPY

CHAOS CHAOS EMBRACE CHAOS

EMBRACE THE NEW WORLD ORDER , FOR THEN U EMBRACE THEIR OWN DEMISE

toxoplasma makes u high t and high dopamine risk taker

many ones in the gut make u high serotonin gay slave

parasites used to be called spirits or demons

• JFL
I forgot, what do you think about parasites ?
i wish i was a parasite . they live in and across minds . they travel the worlds . they create group thinking

• JFL
OOOOHHH ITS JUST A WITTLE PWARASITE U CANT EVEN SEE IT NOW ITS IN UR MIND CONFUSES UR WILL IT TELLS U WHAT IS WHAT

they live in ur mind. ur thoughts are not ur own and they are literally controled with designed parasites
toxoplasma makes u high t and high dopamine risk taker

many ones in the gut make u high serotonin gay slave

parasites used to be called spirits or demons
How do you know that this is all just not a jewish tale

• +1
How do you know that this is all just not a jewish tale
i dont know anything . the parasites make me hallucinate and confused . not much to do when u live in a conspiracy . even ur own thoughts are ur own enemy .its impossible not to serve the creator

• JFL
OHHHH HI THERE MY THOUGHTFORM WHERE ARE U GOING

I never had the desire to fuck tbh. I’ve never fantasized about fucking. All I ever fantasize and always have of is kissing and licking the female body, and eating booty ofc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Youㅤ
i dont know anything . the parasites make me hallucinate and confused . not much to do when u live in a conspiracy . even ur own thoughts are ur own enemy .its impossible not to serve the creator
its the toxins bro :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
they are just antibiotics, but instead of feeding on 90% healthy 10% dead cells, they eat 100% dead cells

• +1
I never had the desire to fuck tbh. I’ve never fantasized about fucking. All I ever fantasize and always have of is kissing and licking the female body, and eating booty ofc
Same you might have low E

just lick parasites theory , for their lives matter more than ur children's

its the toxins bro :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
they are just antibiotics, but instead of feeding on 90% healthy 10% dead cells, they eat 100% dead cells
bro ur eating designed parasites so no wonder ur turning into a tranny . anything you seek is seeking u

• JFL
bro ur eating designed parasites so no wonder ur turning into a tranny . anything you seek is seeking u

You should autistically study AVP like you do raypeat and then conclude after

• +1
You should autistically study AVP like you do raypeat and then conclude after
yes maybe

but studying makes u more brainwashed only reverting to a child can heal ur mind

we are in a war and all wars are about deception

now i am studying nothing im just schizomaxxing

• +1
Parasites eat toxic cells caused by vaccines in turn lightening your eyes . If they were a bad thing you would see cases of parasites from eating fruits and vegetables. Im literally eating raw rotten meat just to get them

• +1
Parasites eat toxic cells caused by vaccines in turn lightening your eyes . If they were a bad thing you would see cases of parasites from eating fruits and vegetables. Im literally eating raw rotten meat just to get them

i have some secret insight for why shitskins are not natural organisms but artificially created its fucking insane

about parasites i wanna eat the raw flesh of JB

• +1

do u eat starch ? starch actually makes one gay

• Woah
i have some secret insight for why shitskins are not natural organisms but artificially created its fucking insane

about parasites i wanna eat the raw flesh of JB
I actually thought the same exact thing about ethnics wtf :lul:

Yes raw human organs are probably the best thing any human could eat and blood/period blood is the best drink that's why jews made up the vampire myth

• +1
I actually thought the same exact thing about ethnics wtf :lul:

Yes raw human organs are probably the best thing any human could eat and blood/period blood is the best drink that's why jews made up the vampire myth

LETS JUST SAY THAT AFRICAN IS HYBRID AND LETS JUST SAY THAT U CAN HYBRIDIZE HUMANS AND OTHER MAMMALS BUT ITS CONCEALED INFO

• +1