i feel my friends gf is too insecure to even look me in the eyes

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
srs when im around her she does every possible thing to avoid eye contact and she never looks at me

its like i make her extremely nervous, shes rly nice to me though and rude to her boyfriend, and will never make eye contact. i mean obviously she wants me, but i have no idea how to cuck my friend because she is so weird and awkward around me.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16369, Toth's thot and 2 others
incel problems, you dont cuck your friends

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 9670, MaxillaMaxing and 9 others
incel problems, you dont cuck your friends
not an incel

and i will cuck him, he needs to be cucked because hes a cuck in nature

wtf are u some norm fag? why does everybody on incel sites say this. brutal normies sleep with their friends gfs all the time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MaxillaMaxing, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
not an incel

wtf are u some norm fag? why does everybody on incel sites say this. brutal normies sleep with their friends gfs all the time
it must be indeed hell to be "friend" with you lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, MaxillaMaxing, lepo2317 and 8 others
Don't call him your friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Gargamel, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
not an incel

no, you are mentally ill buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
it must be indeed hell to be "friend" with you lol
not if you dont act like a cuck bitch

oh well, i wanna fuck her bad. ive had dreams about it, she always is showing off her big titties, i seen them twice now, and she has called me attractive several times

hes an asshole, everyone knows hes an asshole. hes my friend but i barely even talk to him. if the relationship ended idc

not if you dont act like a cuck bitch

oh well, i wanna fuck her bad. ive had dreams about it, she always is showing off her big titties, i seen them twice now, and she has called me attractive several times

hes an asshole, everyone knows hes an asshole. hes my friend but i barely even talk to him. if the relationship ended idc
then it's not your friend, how dumb you must be. you don't have friends dylan

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 9670, lepo2317 and 1 other person
then it's not your friend, how dumb you must be. you don't have friends dylan
because i dont care if the relationship ends? hes still a friend to me deep down but hes said so much shit to me at this point i dont give a fuck if the relationship ends. not like i wanna fuck his gf just to cuck him or hurt him i just wanna fuck her jfl. i still hangout with him and see him often. he works in the apt that i live in

because i dont care if the relationship ends? hes still a friend to me deep down but hes said so much shit to me at this point i dont give a fuck if the relationship ends. not like i wanna fuck his gf just to cuck him or hurt him i just wanna fuck her jfl. i still hangout with him and see him often. he works in the apt that i live in
just accept that he's a person you spend time with, not a friend.

just accept that he's a person you spend time with, not a friend.
normies do this shit all the time to their friends

im just dark triad, you wouldnt understand.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
normies do this shit all the time to their friends

im just dark triad, you wouldnt understand.
i don't take pride in doing normies' stuff. i'm different, a peaceful warrior, a loyal companion, a shoulder to count on, a lion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 19157
i don't take pride in doing normies' stuff. i'm different, a peaceful warrior, a loyal companion, a shoulder to count on, a lion.
whatever. all abt maximizing dopamine. im a hyper genetic drone built in a lab. i do every single action to maximize dopamine and adapt to my surroundings

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Are u asking for advice on how to cuck him or if u should do it?

whatever. all abt maximizing dopamine. im a hyper genetic drone built in a lab. i do every single action to maximize dopamine and adapt to my surroundings
adapt this dick in ur mouth

either he is not a friend and ur doing nothing wrong, or he is and u need to ropemaxx off a bridge asap
infact i hope u get hit by a truck
desperate virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and the BULL
adapt this dick in ur mouth

either he is not a friend and ur doing nothing wrong, or he is and u need to ropemaxx off a bridge asap
infact i hope u get hit by a truck
desperate virgin
fine niga, hes just a guy i game with and see occasionally, i cut him off as a friend because hes a weirdo. im not a virgin nor desperate again she flaunted her body and she wants to fuck me im a man ur gay as shit for critiziing me u moral ground warrior

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Are u asking for advice on how to cuck him or if u should do it?
both i suppose

but i already knew the answers were no. somehow incels are moral cucks now about very specific things.

both i suppose

but i already knew the answers were no. somehow incels are moral cucks now about very specific things.
i wouldn't mind cucking a stranger but a friend?? then you're an asshole.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
both i suppose

Nah, it's just you being too far down the rabbit hole and disconnected from the real world where normal people usually share certain morals such as not having sex with their friend's girlfriends
reality check for you nigga

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 18776 and Ritalincell
Nah, it's just you being too far down the rabbit hole and disconnected from the real world where normal people usually share certain morals such as not having sex with their friend's girlfriends
reality check for you nigga
dont u hear abt those stories "bestfriend slept with my gf"

i hear it literally all the time, it happens all the time. while probably not preplanned. i think u have more of a problem befcause im planning it out before hand, its premeditated cucking which is worse

dont u hear abt those stories "bestfriend slept with my gf"

i hear it literally all the time, it happens all the time. while probably not preplanned. i think u have more of a problem befcause im planning it out before hand, its premeditated cucking which is worse
nah i dont really read reddit tales that often

fine i wont do it fgts. jesus christ

dont u like pussy?? and big titties?

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
nah i dont really read reddit tales that often
i dont either. it just happens so often that i hear abt it all the time

not an incel

If you guys are good friends you should tell him brah.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
tell him what? that i want to fuck her? he think he has a feeling/knows id fuck her
Would he care if you did brah? That’s why I said if you guys are good friends.

If my gf wanted to get ass blasted by my friend i’d want him to tell me.

If you aren’t good friends then do what you want Inshallah.

this aint dark triad its just weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Why it's so hard for ppl to not be assholes lol.

Leave the incel enjoy his gf, don't cuck him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
nah my girlfriend also gets nervous around ppl and i can garantee she isnt interested (i have BWC). ur just going to make a fool out of yourself, shes probably avoiding u cause u keep eyefucking her like she doesnt know. ur pathetic, i would smash your skull with my big white penis
srs when im around her she does every possible thing to avoid eye contact and she never looks at me

its like i make her extremely nervous, shes rly nice to me though and rude to her boyfriend, and will never make eye contact. i mean obviously she wants me, but i have no idea how to cuck my friend because she is so weird and awkward around me.

• JFL
nah my girlfriend also gets nervous around ppl and i can garantee she isnt interested (i have BWC). ur just going to make a fool out of yourself, shes probably avoiding u cause u keep eyefucking her like she doesnt know. ur pathetic, i would smash your skull with my big white penis
as i already said she clearly stated im attractive several times, my buddy called me up one time and told me that she was talking about how good looking i am. and wondering why i dont have a gf. she bends over infront of me every chance she gets. we climbed up a mountain and she purspoely went in front of me above me to give me a great shot of her ass, she was in a bikini.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18776 and Toth's thot