I feel nothing

D

Deleted member 21824

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Joined
Aug 27, 2022
Posts
11,298
Reputation
14,976
My social anxiety has gone away, my motivation, my emotions everything. It’s like a switch has been turned off in my brain. Maybe I finally truly understood that it’s over and It’s comforting to realize it.

Nothing tastes good, not even Mia Khalifa is interesting anymore. Games suck. I feel like I’m dead but It’s honestly an improvement from the constant anxiety and fear I felt. I feel like I’m gonna do something crazy.
 
i lost all my emotions except i still enjoy porn like patrick bateman
 
It’s just a phase. Srs
 

Similar threads

dourememberme
Replies
15
Views
91
dourememberme
dourememberme
Nectar
Replies
7
Views
50
Nectar
Nectar
ragu
Replies
10
Views
43
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
iblamemyhair
Replies
7
Views
41
moongazing
moongazing
_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
34
chud10282892
chud10282892

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top