I feel really bad for neurodivergent african American men

psychomandible

psychomandible

Rhodesia never dies
This thread was made beacuse of the video where the receipt called the guy Lil ugly dude and it was obvious he was nd. It must be so brutal to live life like that especially if you live in a low income area it doesn't even matter how good looking you are in that situation you could be chad but if your shy, high inhib, autistic, or any other disorder/ personality trait like those you will still be treated badly by your peers

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and BrutalMogger
ok
thank you for the information have a nice day

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Yes its brutal and it's why guys like Invisible are fucked (despite him getting a slavic foid at one point because slav foids will pick anyone)

I know you said african american but Im including invisible as a western raised african

I suffer from this curse somewhat with Ireland being the closest European link to African American/Afro-British culture given how primitive both are

Redneck culture originated from Scotland and Northern Ireland and Thomas Sowell noted that the blacks who lived around rednecks in the south actually adopted the ghetto trash culture from rednecks
Although I think it comes down to low IQ and primitive instincts moreso than being exposed to a culture
They would've eventually adopted ghetto culture on their own regardless
Just like how all Sand Subhumans who come to Europe run Wannabe Thug Maxxer game and are indistinguishable behaviour wise from white Chavs

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Yes its brutal and it's why guys like Invisible are fucked (despite him getting a slavic foid at one point because slav foids will pick anyone)

I know you said african american but Im including invisible as a western raised african

I suffer from this curse somewhat with Ireland being the closest European link to African American/Afro-British culture given how primitive both are

Redneck culture originated from Scotland and Northern Ireland and Thomas Sowell noted that the blacks who lived around rednecks in the south actually adopted the ghetto trash culture from rednecks
Although I think it comes down to low IQ and primitive instincts moreso than being exposed to a culture
They would've eventually adopted ghetto culture on their own regardless
Just like how all Sand Subhumans who come to Europe run Wannabe Thug Maxxer game and are indistinguishable behaviour wise from white Chavs
I find also it's brutal in western raised black culture more than others beacuse in others atleast they understand the struggle somewhat as the are more empathic comparatively to blacks raised in western society

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4