Haunted
Looking at how malicious and sociopathic women actually.Just read this sub

Nuclear family = over
Children that are yours = over
a fulfilling sex life with a female that actually loves you= over

AverageToHot

Ruthless Strategist

28d

I have a 6’3” BF with a big dick, good job, and he’s very much in love with me.”

“No, YOU have fun hitting the wall. I’ll still be way more in demand and happier than you will ever be.”

Just read the comments, and just laugh at the state of women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
This is why i trust no hoe and will convert to islam, ya allah

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It is what it is man.
Apparently Braincels gets celled for hateful content meanwhile this sub exists when Its sole purpose is to exploit Human Beings |:soy::soy::soy:)

• JFL
It is what it is man.
Apparently Braincels gets celled for hateful content meanwhile this sub exists when Its sole purpose is to exploit Human Beings |soy::soy::soy:)
Life is all against men, and I don’t know why.
This is why i trust no hoe and will convert to islam, ya allah
Islam is based alhamdullilah for it ngl

That's now the 10 time someone posts this shit sub

i red just the begining, this make me suicidal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and turkproducer
woman are bad by default
I wouldn’t say default, I would say socially conditioned.

What a pile of shit? if I could find a woman with a low N count, not bitchy, feminine submissive and supportive i would LTR her in an instant. I don’t want no sloppy seconds manipulative ex whore, that’s damaged goods.

I posted earlier once and never seen before, stop exaggerating
I'm really not exaggerating just search FemaleDatingStrategy and you'll see all the threads. You should also not forget that most of the hoes there are ugly cunts that don't get chad's dick and are mentally ill . Everytime someone posts their fucking sub they win and live in your head

• +1
I'm really not exaggerating just search FemaleDatingStrategy and you'll see all the threads. You should also not forget that most of the hoes there are ugly cunts that don't get chad's dick and are mentally ill . Everytime someone posts their fucking sub they win and live in your head
It just saddens me that women have to be degenerate, don’t get me wrong, i haven’t got any manners for the sluts lol but good quality women i’ll try to treat well without their stupid brain losing interest in me.
also that’s a cope; most these women are probably 3-5 PSL with some stacys and uglys too, their lives are way easier than ours

brb beta provider
brb chad dick
brb constant validation

woman are bad by default
I don't want to come off as a feminist or as if I wanted to defend women but - men ain't any better. Not a tiny bit. If men had the same options and received the same "validation" as women do, they'd be even worse. Trust me.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wellthatsucks, MammothActuary, turkproducer and 1 other person
most of these are larps

I don't want to come off as a feminist or as if I wanted to defend women but - men ain't any better. Not a tiny bit. If men had the same options and received the same "validation" as women do, they'd be even worse. Trust me.
you're just a cuckm jfl if you think someone will listen to pussy like you

• +1
most of these are larps
cope, u not seen how easy women have it? there’s definitely women like this and they’re all telling the truth.
Cuck, how can you even say this?

cope, u not seen how easy women have it? there’s definitely women like this and they’re all telling the truth.

theres women like this but they dont use reddit lmao

I know this shit since 6

you're just a cuckm jfl if you think someone will listen to pussy like you
That's your arguments? Pretty weak tbh.

How I can say this? Because I had to live with all kinds of men and realized that most humans in general are assholes and not the holy saints they pretend to be. Doing everything for a woman just to fuck her isn't any better than having men pay for dinner if the very same men are doing it for the former reason - to fuck these women. So they deserve it.

We're all manipulative. Many men have just lowered their standards so much (not only lookswise) that they need less in return to feel as good as a women after a threesome with 8 psl Chads while having a husband who pays for everything, including the hotel room fee where that gangbang took place, without even knowing it.

Humans take what they can get and the more that is the more they reveal their true nature - greedy, selfish, manipulative and dishonest. Both men and women. These are evolutionary traits, so I'm not judging here. It's just our nature.

Inb4 "cuck", " kys, faggot", "beta" etc., I don't care about anything but the pure truth, no matter how bitter it might be. Btw, I don't exclude myself from anything that I said here. Deep inside, I'm just as greedy, selfish, manipulative and dishonest as all of you are. And I'm cool with that. Now hate on me, guys.

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks and MammothActuary
Doing everything for a woman just to fuck her isn't any better than having men pay for dinner if the very same men are doing it for the former reason - to fuck these women. So they deserve it.
Jfl if you do something to fuck woman

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
Can't tell if you're sarcastic or not

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
That's your arguments? Pretty weak tbh.

How I can say this? Because I had to live with all kinds of men and realized that most humans in general are assholes and not the holy saints they pretend to be. Doing everything for a woman just to fuck her isn't any better than having men pay for dinner if the very same men are doing it for the former reason - to fuck these women. So they deserve it.

We're all manipulative. Many men have just lowered their standards so much (not only lookswise) that they need less in return to feel as good as a women after a threesome with 8 psl Chads while having a husband who pays for everything, including the hotel room fee where that gangbang took place, without even knowing it.

Humans take what they can get and the more that is the more they reveal their true nature - greedy, selfish, manipulative and dishonest. Both men and women. These are evolutionary traits, so I'm not judging here. It's just our nature.

Inb4 "cuck", " kys, faggot", "beta" etc., I don't care about anything but the pure truth, no matter how bitter it might be. Btw, I don't exclude myself from anything that I said here. Deep inside, I'm just as greedy, selfish, manipulative and dishonest as all of you are. And I'm cool with that. Now hate on me, guys.
Men are much more moral. Argue with your dad I know i’m right, you can hide in your own delusion or accept my truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Aesthetic and Bewusst
Jfl if you do something to fuck woman
You looksmax because you want to get validation from women and then "brutally reject them". You often said that here. So you're no different than a man who pays for dinner, hoping to fuck a woman. It's the same manipulative, self-driven (natural) mechanisms behind your motivations, on top of a hurt ego and a huge amount of sadness, anger and frustration inside you.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
very disgusting. why females are such whores

• +1
Men are much more moral. Argue with your dad I know i’m right, you can hide in your own delusion or accept my truth
"Moral". You live in a fantasyland, my friend. Give it a couple of years and you'll realize that men are just as crooked by nature as women. But you're religious so you can't be that, right?

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
You looksmax because you want to get validation from women and then "brutally reject them". You often said that here. So you're no different than a man who pays for dinner, hoping to fuck a woman. It's the same manipulative, self-driven (natural) mechanisms behind your motivations, on top of a hurt ego and a huge amount of sadness, anger and frustration inside you.
but i am the man and i can do it, foids are weaker so they can't do what they want

Femaledatingstrategy and redpill are such a funny contrast..

It's two groups of people who are just essentially trying to one-up and be the victor in short relationships with people they barely know ..

One for sex, another for dominance and turning the page on "toxic masculinity"

Zero looking for real, authentic equal partnerships that are at least somewhat mutually beneficial. No wonder they're both always so miserable.

Imagine spending 90% of your day psychologically ruminating about how you're going to deceive your dates so you can one-up them. There needs to be a special type of nuke for all of the people on both of those shitty subhuman subreddits.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Bewusst, wellthatsucks and 2 others
imagine needing "dating strategy" as a female. JFL @ these failures.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and turkproducer
"Moral". You live in a fantasyland, my friend. Give it a couple of years and you'll realize that men are just as crooked by nature as women. But you're religious so you can't be that, right?
Femaledatingstrategy and redpill are such a funny contrast..

It's two groups of people who are just essentially trying to one-up and be the victor in short relationships with people they barely know ..

One for sex, another for dominance and turning the page on "toxic masculinity"

Zero looking for real, authentic equal partnerships that are at least somewhat mutually beneficial. No wonder they're both always so miserable.

Imagine spending 90% of your day psychologically ruminating about how you're going to deceive your dates so you can one-up them. There needs to be a special type of nuke for all of the people on both of those shitty subhuman subreddits.
I would agree with your post but you’re a racist, you stupid western cuck
Men are much more moral, we have accomplished everything. How many men jump in front of bullets for women or sign up to the army?

Wtf is manipulative about rejecting girls? It is literally the idea of one giving someone a taste of their own medicine.

Plus when we reject girls we dont want to date it isnt on us. We are just not interested in them and most guys make that clear early on.

But what these women do is using guys they are not interested in who are clearly interested in them for money and free dinners to just ghost them afterwards, which is disgusting.

Noone is actually angry about women rejecting ugly guys based on looks, its nature. Guys do the same thing to girls but atleast we dont try to scam the shit out of their resources and use them.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and turkproducer
imagine needing "dating strategy" as a female. JFL @ these failures.
imagine failing life on tutorial mode. Women are worthless

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
You're right. That's why I blame the men who put women on a pedestal instead of women themselves

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and turkproducer
Wtf is manipulative about rejecting girls? It is literally the idea of one giving someone a taste of their own medicine.

Plus when we reject girls we dont want to date it isnt on us. We are just not interested in them and most guys make that clear early on.

But what these women do is using guys they are not interested in who are clearly interested in them for money and free dinners to just ghost them afterwards, which is disgusting.

Noone is actually angry about women rejecting ugly guys based on looks, its nature. Guys do the same thing to girls but atleast we dont try to scam the shit out of their resources and use them.
Top tier reply, thanks for this👍🏼

Women are evil. every ugly women in my life (not roastie tier but below average) i was at least willing to have a friendly and civil fwb or just friends, but women use men.
You're right. That's why I blame the men who put women on a pedestal instead of women themselves
it’s both their faults

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Why would you feel sorry for stupid cucks who pay for dates and dinner?

Not true at all, i live in a country where “ethnics” like me are taking over. Watch what will happen to the west in 35 years, good luck cuck.
because they don’t know any better, society bluepilled them

Not true at all, i live in a country where “ethnics” like me are taking over. Watch what will happen to the west in 35 years, good luck cuck.

because they don’t know any better, society bluepilled them

What exactly are you "taking over" ?? lol

• JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel and turkproducer
I don’t waste time on racist cucks like you lol. Stupid oldcel

Because you have nothing to say after regurgitating dogma you've heard from other people. lol @ calling me an oldcel as well.

Because you have nothing to say after regurgitating dogma you've heard from other people. lol @ calling me an oldcel as well.
you can provide me some reasons why you’re a racist and i might consider answering ur question, i’ve seen ur posts on lookism

I am not feeling sorry for them. Its their own fault for being so oblivious when a girl uses them and paying on the first date and being a cuck.

But it is still fucked up that women would take advantage out of someone like that. Its like stealing candy from a child.

Tho obviously if you are a self respecting person it will not happen to you.

• +1
Images

I posted a while back as well

Good thing is out of the last 5 times on a first date I only paid once, I literally tell them before hand that I am poor right now and they're like ohh don't worry I will pay :)... google translated kinda weird but if a girl really likes you it won't matter to her if she needs to pay, lol.

Nom

• +1
I posted a while back as well

Good thing is out of the last 5 times on a first date I only paid once, I literally tell them before hand that I am poor right now and they're like ohh don't worry I will pay :)... google translated kinda weird but if a girl really likes you it won't matter to her if she needs to pay, lol.

View attachment 149089
Very true, I don’t believe in paying for the woman. Everyone should pay for themselves, maybe i’ll pay for my wife or LTR if i ever have one

you can provide me some reasons why you’re a racist and i might consider answering ur question, i’ve seen ur posts on lookism
All I've done in this thread is talk about both Reddits and my thoughts on them. I've said nothing racist

Then you went and said that "Ethnics are taking over" and called me a "cuck" for being white. Then continued to call me the racist.

Sentience: 404

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
All I've done in this thread is talk about both Reddits and my thoughts on them. I've said nothing racist

Then you went and said that "Ethnics are taking over" and called me a "cuck" for being white. Then continued to call me the racist.

Sentience: 404
We’ve spoke about this on a previous thread retard, I seen u on lookism, post some bug eyed arab and how you would beat him up if he passed u in the street. I then said this to you in another thread and you started acting toxic, don’t play manipulation with me

Very true, I don’t believe in paying for the woman. Everyone should pay for themselves, maybe i’ll pay for my wife or LTR if i ever have one

ngl I sometimes kinda feel bad for the girl paying, but I mean if they offer to pay I say yeah sure go ahead.. I won't discuss with her and try to be a gentleman and shit..

I'm glad this article exists, you just gotta watch out for this tactics.. and who the fuck would do a dinner at the first date? Only idiots. You can't even touch the girl during the date, u sit literally opposite to her. And how do you wanna talk to her with food in your mouth, cope date.

The girl that posted that reddit post literally picks out betas and because they think they stand out a chance with her they go on a dinner date with her

• +1