I feel so awful when I'm falling asleep in public

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I had to pull an all-nighter and at the bus station while I was waiting for the bus home I fell asleep... I was woken up by some fat middle-aged black woman who asked me for directions, and I told her which bus to get but she misunderstood me and went into another... hopefully I didn't ruin her day. Then I fell asleep inside the bus while I was sitting next to some stacy and hit my head on the front seat 20 times... On top of that I was smelling like shit from sweat and my hair was like a rat nest, I was probably making everyone feel uncomfortable. What a waste of human existence I am, I've never seen anyone be as insufferable as me irl. It's only me. No other subhumans exist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, BrahminBoss, timid and 1 other person
relatable, you lose like 1 trillion aura
points when you can’t stay up and your head starts going down cuz you wanna sleep

• +1
Reactions: timid and Veganist
@yandex99 @the BULL @_MVP_ feedback guys?

• +1
Reactions: timid
this is when i take raw coffee beans to stay awake

• +1
Reactions: timid
fake depressioncel. the real ones are the people that dont give a shit about any of this, no fucks given about their public perception. all they care about is their next heroin dose

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and timid
fake depressioncel. the real ones are the people that dont give a shit about any of this, no fucks given about their public perception. all they care about is their next heroin dose
I'm too mentally ill to ignore those distractions. They take huge toll on me.

Yea I used to sleep in bus and one time I kept bumping into a guy 10 times , he got pissed. Sleep deprivation is subhuman tho . Ur skin hair everything gets fycked and u get depressed

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Yea I used to sleep in bus and one time I kept bumping into a guy 10 times , he got pissed. Sleep deprivation is subhuman tho . Ur skin hair everything gets fycked and u get depressed
Yeah it's a terrible idea. I have no clue how I thought this is acceptable... Spending the day as homeless in order to avoid paying $50 for a room, then you have to deal with this on top of the others.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back