I feel so bad about myself

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have anxiety 24/7. I can't relax a minute of the day. I am always worried that I am losing weight and that I need to eat or I would be mogged. I am always worried what I put my face on or if I touched my face I have to immediately go and wash it. I can't sweat for more than 5 minutes without worrying that I would break out. I have to shower at least 1-3 times a day. I am always worried that I'm not getting enough protein. I'm always worried if I am jacking off too much or not enough. I am w I'm always worried if wifi and devices are too close to my testicles or not. I am always worried if my workout was good enough or not. I am always concerned about my testicles being too hot or too cold and if my T is going to suffer from that. I think about my slight overbite about 50 times a day even though I already got braces for it. I'm always scared if I'm going to get dumped, even if the girl looked like Jabba The Hutt. I am always concerned if I look too ethnic this day or not. I am always scared that white people would judge me or treat me bad even though that never happened to me in my life (racism doesn't exist by the way, I'm just a dumbass that's all). I am scared to talk to girls but once I open my mouth they seem very helpful, happy to see me and non judgmental.

I don't know man. I feel like trash and disgusted about myself. But it payed off though. People that haven't seen me for a while say "wow man, you changed a lot and you look better."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 13197, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
c

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., turkproducer, Growth Plate and 2 others
d

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., turkproducer, Growth Plate and 3 others
e

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., turkproducer, Growth Plate and 2 others
@N1666 why wtf react me ???:(

• WTF
Reactions: .*my*.
I too would feel shit about myself If I was a JEW

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
f for what I did to every attractive girl you know

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I have anxiety 24/7. I can't relax a minute of the day. I am always worried that I am losing weight and that I need to eat or I would be mogged. I am always worried what I put my face on or if I touched my face I have to immediately go and wash it. I can't sweat for more than 5 minutes without worrying that I would break out. I have to shower at least 1-3 times a day. I am always worried that I'm not getting enough protein. I'm always worried if I am jacking off too much or not enough. I am w I'm always worried if wifi and devices are too close to my testicles or not. I am always worried if my workout was good enough or not. I am always concerned about my testicles being too hot or too cold and if my T is going to suffer from that. I think about my slight overbite about 50 times a day even though I already got braces for it. I'm always scared if I'm going to get dumped, even if the girl looked like Jabba The Hutt. I am always concerned if I look too ethnic this day or not. I am always scared that white people would judge me or treat me bad even though that never happened to me in my life (racism doesn't exist by the way, I'm just a dumbass that's all). I am scared to talk to girls but once I open my mouth they seem very helpful, happy to see me and non judgmental.

I don't know man. I feel like trash and disgusted about myself. But it payed off though. People that haven't seen me for a while say "wow man, you changed a lot and you look better."
Welcome to life nibba. Same for me past months. Idk why but at one point it just all went away ans my mind went into relax mode. I still am pursuing my looksmax, more than ever actually, but I do it with a clam and happy mindset. You probably know, just as well as I did, that stressing over that won't help you. At some point it just settled for me. I'm really occupied now maybe thats why.

dn rd but good job on 10k posts bro I noticed the red name :feelsgood:

• Woah
ted bundy

• Woah
Lol this is exactly how I feel lately, I also get the same reaction from people too but it does nothing for me
It really makes you think what is this all for

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol this is exactly how I feel lately, I also get the same reaction from people too but it does nothing for me
It really makes you think what is this all for
Maybe nofap is the missing part. I'm 5 days in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and .*my*.
First world problems.

Take phenibut 1-2x a week and depending on what Asian country you live in, smoke some weed before going out.

• JFL
Take phenibut 1-2x a week and depending on what Asian country you live in, smoke some weed before going out.
funny that you recommended that since it's the only drug that I'm allergic to. I had a sever reaction to it. My body was curling unwillingly like I was trying to suck myself off. I couldn't stand.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
funny that you recommended that since it's the only drug that I'm allergic to. I had a sever reaction to it. My body was curling unwillingly like I was trying to suck myself off. I couldn't stand.
Take ashwagandha and chamomile, these reduce stress levels and anxiety a lot

If these can’t help you then go to a therapist

You’re 6’4 and Chadlite so you had to be balanced out in some way and that came through your severe social anxiety

• Woah
Take ashwagandha and chamomile, these reduce stress levels and anxiety a lot

If these can’t help you then go to a therapist

You’re 6’4 and Chadlite so you had to be balanced out in some way and that came through your severe social anxiety
Things aren't as bad as they sound, and if I took something that would reduce my anxiety maybe I would lose my drive to achieve things. Maybe this anxiety is a blessing, because so far it proved that it did help me achieve many of my goals. So even though this anxiety made me scared to talk to girls, or go to the doctor to fix my health issues or whatever, that anxiety pushed me to go out of the house because sitting at home felt equally bad or worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Just leave this forum bro

• JFL