I feel so bad for asian men

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
Asian men deserve better, their women are slaves to the aryan race and get dicked down until roastie stage and then after the asian man has finished stemcelling into a decent career he can betabux a nice roastie gook pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aeoae, Deleted member 17291, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
The Asian writes the code for the server that streams the video of the Tyrone fucking the Asian’s wife.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, ascension, aeoae and 12 others
D061A3F9 2BEB 4EA9 9B37 AAE429C5AD75

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
In your opinion, is being half asian half white a halo or failo in the west?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, BoneDensity, thecel and 2 others
The way asian women treat asian men unironically angers me. I think it's cause I had a lot of asian friends so I put myself in their shoes.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17291, thecel and 1 other person
In your opinion, is being half asian half white a halo or failo in the west?
Its a failo. The asian race is the least SMV in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ReadBooksEveryday, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
The way asian women treat asian men unironically angers me. I think it's cause I had a lot of asian friends so I put myself in their shoes.
A lot of blackpill things anger me. This is pretty ragefuel, out of all the normie ethnics asians suffer the most

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
A lot of blackpill things anger me. This is pretty ragefuel, out of all the normie ethnics asians suffer the most
In my experiene indians suffer more than asians, at least from what I've seen in the US. The worst off asians are the southern ones that are closer to indians. Best off are Koreans

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, subhuman incel and Anchor_Ship
In my experiene indians suffer more than asians, at least from what I've seen in the US. The worst off asians are the southern ones that are closer to indians. Best off are Koreans
Asians are regarded as feminine cucks, at least with indians they can still have masculinity with a niche look. All ethnic women are mostly slaves to aryan race maybe not as much black women but asian men easily have it the worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ShowerMaxxing and subhuman incel
Its a failo. The asian race is the least SMV in the world
At least better than a full ricecel. So should I whitemaxx to look as white as possible? not just skin but also bone structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, subhuman incel and Anchor_Ship
Asians have surgery to look more feminine, there is no way that is ideal for appealing to all women. Masculinity goes in pair with femininity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ShowerMaxxing and subhuman incel
At least better than a full ricecel. So should I whitemaxx to look as white as possible? not just skin but also bone structure
Water its better but its to answer your question its not good. Is your mom asian?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Asians are regarded as feminine cucks, at least with indians they can still have masculinity with a niche look. All ethnic women are mostly slaves to aryan race maybe not as much black women but asian men easily have it the worst
East Asians at my college are usually taller than indians, they are definetely more feminine facially but they have light skin unlike the majority of indians. I wouldn't say indians are significantly more masculine than them.
If I was forced to become either a 5'10 Korean or a 5'10 Indian I would choose Korean.
Black women generally prefer black men.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and subhuman incel
i saw a asian girl flirt hard with a white dude while her asian boyfriend watched earlier

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Oberyn and bogii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aeoae, Deleted member 9670, rand anon and 2 others
Asian men deserve better, their women are slaves to the aryan race and get dicked down until roastie stage and then after the asian man has finished stemcelling into a decent career he can betabux a nice roastie gook pussy
At this rate they will prob be extinct like native americans.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Anchor_Ship and Oberyn
So true, and so sad...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Oberyn
Must suck honestly glad God created me in his image (a white man)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Anchor_Ship
Weak, weaking races will be killed off. Survival of the fittest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Anchor_Ship
I
I don't have sympathy for asians since they boot lick white ppl anyways, survival of the fittest they will go extinct. I do hope curries will be smarter than east/southeast asians.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17291