I feel so bad for ltn and subhumans

did you just learn to cuss or something?

I pointed out someone posting in the wrong section and you called me a retard, and im the one barking.
Your vocabulary is extremely minuscule and you project your pent up anger onto an incel forum. Once again projecting.

You told me to rope myself because I don't post when I called you out for being a retard. BARKING!!

Pedrinha Moraes fazendo o som
Fazendo o som
Fazendo o som
Fazendo o som

View attachment 2796868View attachment 2796867
you notice the difference?

and barking at a barking dog is the worst way to get it to stop

you notice the difference?

Can you explain why you dislike my use of bhai instead of bro. Is it because you are Indian and it feels disrespectable to you?

My father is from Punjab and his mother had Paki in her. It's right on the border from India to Pakistan. I am partly Paki.

I am seen as Iranian, Arab, Afghan, Persian (Same as Iranian) Paki etc irl and my genetics were expressed with British, London, Western influences and environment... so I'd preferably not like to be reminded of what I would have been had I been brought up in a land of street shitting, sandal flapping, riksha beeping and puppy selling. As quite frankly, they are disgraceful.

• Woah
Reactions: JohnBaza
in case you didn't notice the difference was you have no reacts, nobody agrees with you:feelsuhh:
MF is cherry picking his validation on an incel forum. Find fulfillment in yourself.

You are here too :feelsuhh: and dont give me one of your stupid barking analogies
Already said why, everything I say goes in one ear and out the other because you're retarded but I'm understanding given your trauma dumps on this forum. Hope things get better

Already said why, everything I say goes in one ear and out the other because you're retarded but I'm understanding given your trauma dumps on this forum. Hope things get better
6 minutes for this pitiful excuse, doesn't matter the reason, you are still here

6 minutes for this pitiful excuse, doesn't matter the reason, you are still here
You're here because you depend on this forum and it's your crutch. I'm here because I find the rating section hilarious. We're not the same, don't delude yourself to that thinking.

Not giving your pitiful ass attention anymore if you want to continue get in VC otherwise stop blabbering retard

Why is life so unfair? I'm a Mtn so I guess I can't really talk but honestly blackpill has been happening to people around me irl, it's so brutal especially in my school. A friend of mine is 5'5 short and is already experiencing hair loss. His hair loss is so bad to the point where in direct sunlight, you can see through his scalp very easily. Another guy in my school is around 5'4 and sounds very autistic, legit everyone hates him bc of how he sounds and looks (I tell him to get rid of his neckbeard, but he never listens). Its so bad to the point where one time in religious studies, he asked 2 girls a question and instead of answering him, they laugh in his face and ignore him. I watched the entire thing happen and honestly I was shocked, I'm a mid mid tier normie and I'm 5'7-5'8 still growing so I guess I can't really talk but who tf do they think they are? I'm not exaggerating when I say I probably mog them rn. I just can't get rid of this feeling even though I've partially ascended I don't know how it'll be once I truly ascend. Please give your thoughts thank you
Good post op