I feel so bad for people that live in the USA.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
By far the worst country on earth, by far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blithe, twojei, Chadeep and 18 others
Brutal racism, worst diet on earth, place with the most ill people, and the most unnatural livestyle possible. Demonic nation

• +1
Reactions: blithe, twojei, Chadeep and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, nope, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Absolutely not. Worst are eastern jewropean, central asian, MENA and south asian shitholes.
not true, europeans live a better life have better diet and better health overall, but those countries are kinda bad specially UK and germany.
Central asian is probably the best place on earth perfect diet and people are healthy af, with strong morals.
Mena and south asian also as central asiam, like you named the best places to be honest.

Best places to live is amazonas and central asia bro

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Darwined, horizontallytall and 5 others
not true, europeans live a better life have better diet and better health overall, but those countries are kinda bad specially UK and germany.
Central asian is probably the best place on earth perfect diet and people are healthy af, with strong morals.
Mena and south asian also as central asiam, like you named the best places to be honest.

Best places to live is amazonas and central asia bro
If we are talking about the population as a whole then sure but if you have enough resources, you can live a healthy live in the States as well.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
looks like you guys dont have idea tbh, it all comes down to diet and health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
If we are talking about the population as a whole then sure but if you have enough resources, you can live a healthy live in the States as well.
having usa dollars doesnt mean shit, resources come from material like having bunch of cows, land, wifes, children, etc. dollars are useless unless you have what i mentioned wich 99.999% usa people dont have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, vaseqmoherad and 4 others
low iq take, it's the easiest country to become rich in, most freedom, capital of the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, DeadTrees and 5 others
low iq take, it's the easiest country to become rich in, most freedom, capital of the world.
2022 deaths usa:

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:​

• Heart disease: 702,880
  • Cancer: 608,371
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 227,039
  • COVID-19: 186,552
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 165,393
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,382
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 120,122
  • Diabetes: 101,209
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 57,937
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: 54,803
Yeah they all healthy and rich living perfect utopic life, there is no radiation, or brutal racism or goyslop everyone it is all freedom and bald eagles everywhere! AMERICA!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, got.daim, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
2022 deaths usa:

Yeah they all healthy and rich living perfect utopic life, there is no radiation, or brutal racism or goyslop everyone it is all freedom and bald eagles everywhere! AMERICA!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
imaging 1% of your population dying from health issues every year, brutal stadistics this is why you only see inmigrants and the whites are dying like flyes from all the garbage diet and brutal life style they had for decades

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
More potential

Lower iq of general population though,

Only in America can you become famous for having relationships with only fans women and acting autistic (adin ross)

There is immense potential, but the low general iq makes it feel like hell.

Only in America can you get famous overnight for a specific take or opinion

It's pitfalls are proportional to its merit for the average man.

The problem of the average man, is we are average, and not locked in.

in other places working hard will not get you the riches it will in America, a fluke can't make you famous

In America you're encouraged to be an LGBTQ government slave, but those who aren't, are making all the money

It's a different setting, with different challenges holding you back,

but the challenges in America are not challenging, not really, just addiction. Really anyone who's interesting, can make it.

It's not a harder difficulty, just harder to wake up from the dream of fast food, and candy, drugs, and women,

But when you do wake up, America is free money.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, hypernormie, noobs and 1 other person
yeah bro i would much rather live in south sudan than one of the richest countries on earth

If you have enough resources you can live a healthy life anywhere. What’s your point?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
If you have enough resources you can live a healthy life anywhere.
Ez af to do in the USA as opposed to jewropean shitholes where you wagecuck for 500 dollars per month.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and Deleted member 72072
yeah bro i would much rather live in south sudan than one of the richest countries on earth
i would rather live in a place where i can be stress free and eat my natural diet with people my own race then a concrete jungle with all types of races and mentally ill people

• +1
Reactions: twojei, AutisticGymcel and heightmaxxing
best areas to live in are west EU, south america and east asia

water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
cope america is the best country

easy to get rich
hot foids
amazing nature
best movies and music in the world
best athletes
freedom of speech (dont have it anywhere else in the world)
guns

just move to a good state and u wont see many ethnics etc eirher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, DeadTrees, <6PSLcel and 2 others
yeah good choices, central asia also
central asia is good too
Many of those listed might not give you some insane wealth but have some other qualities that make up for that

central asia is good too
Many of those listed might not give you some insane wealth but have some other qualities that make up for that
real wealth is health, the countries were you can be the healthiest are the best.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 72072
depends on the state like a shithole like california is different from a state like north carolina

real wealth is health, the countries were you can be the healthiest are the best.
Also asia, south america, west eu have some beautiful places which makes it even better for your mental. Imagine waking up in Eastern Eu slums. Perma depression

2022 deaths usa:

Damn wtf people still dying from covid

Yea usa is dogshit tbh top 3 worst country
Also asia, south america, west eu have some beautiful places which makes it even better for your mental. Imagine waking up in Eastern Eu slums. Perma depression
Shut the fuck up dumb bitch ur irrelevant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and thereallegend
2022 deaths usa:

What is the point of these statistics. In nearly any developed nation the leading causes of death are identical, that being heart disease, cancer and respiratory diseases. In fact even globally heart disease is the #1 killer.

Ez af to do in the USA as opposed to jewropean shitholes where you wagecuck for 500 dollars per month.
You guys have easy access to raw milk in EE. I’ve seen the housing in EE. You guys live in luxury compared to the average American. Especially the Soviet era housing where you only paid 3% of your income for housing. Workers in America have the same purchasing power as workers in China.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 72072

easy to get rich
hot foids
amazing nature
best athletes
guns

literally retarded tier iq :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"guns & hot chicks bro" fucking retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, thereallegend and Deleted member 72072
What is the point of these statistics. In nearly any developed nation the leading causes of death are identical, that being heart disease, cancer and respiratory diseases. In fact even globally heart disease is the #1 killer.
yeah because they all live a uunatural life and eat shit diets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and thereallegend
You guys live in luxury compared to the average American.
breaking bad laughing GIF

easy to get rich
hot foids
amazing nature
best athletes
guns

Biggest cope. Just be brainwashed by Hollywood bro. You have no freedom of speech in the workplace really. Rural areas are overran by undocumented immigrant slave operations. That cope is over.

literally retarded tier iq :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"guns & hot chicks bro" fucking retarded
well who is the soyboy that got robbed recently of us two?

if you had a gun they wouldve not done that

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
So women having less clothing, killing babies, having sex with dogs, and making every mf on there able to get a whole ass rifle is freedom? Sheeeit

• +1
Nigga USA is so sick that Covid killed 1 million here

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Biggest cope. Just be brainwashed by Hollywood bro. You have no freedom of speech in the workplace really. Rural areas are overran by undocumented immigrant slave operations. That cope is over.
have u been in murica to judge?

you dont have freedom of speech at any workplace jfl

like i said u need to find a good state with low migration rate

well who is the soyboy that got robbed recently of us two?

if you had a gun they wouldve not done that
ad hominem, like if the same shit or worse didnt happened in usa dumbass.

I’m an American in a so callled state with low migration.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
Lol why would you say a country is horrible to live in because of “diets”? You do realize that you don’t have to eat the same foods as many do in America? I agree that unhealthy processes garbage is more popular here than in other places, but you can always not be a retard and make your own eating decisions.

i lived in texas 4 months, the most depressing shit ever and all the elder people were unhealthy af and the place was full of obese subhumans. shit country keep coping while i eat raw meat raw organs and thrive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, thereallegend and Autismcel
Lol why would you say a country is horrible to live in because of “diets”? You do realize that you don’t have to eat the same foods as many do in America? I agree that unhealthy processes garbage is more popular here than in other places, but you can always not be a retard and make your own eating decisions.
yes true, but also the system and how they processes the foods matter, in usa you cant find raw organs of good quality or at least it is hard, i couldnt find good meat on texas when i lived there i just ate raw eggs basically. also everything is wrong with usa, just no point on arguing it is obvious it is the devils nations, LGBTQ, Racism, Social media, all the bad stuff is there

easy to get rich
only if already wealthy
hot foids
many countries have hot foids
amazing nature
same as previous comment
movie about an lgbt crippled black woman fighting russian,chinese and iranian and north korean men is the est for sure
best athletes
say that to kanye and recent college protester and etc
you wouldn't say that if your loved ones were killed by a maniac in a mass shooting

• +1
no, if you were low iq anywhere you wouldn't make good money in the first place

You guys have easy access to raw milk in EE. I’ve seen the housing in EE. You guys live in luxury compared to the average American. Especially the Soviet era housing where you only paid 3% of your income for housing. Workers in America have the same purchasing power as workers in China.
america sucks dick yeah but the raw milk is just bullshit i drive 8 minutes to get farm raw milk and meat

2022 deaths usa:

this says more about peoples genes, the USA gives easy access to shit that is dangerous, this is good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nigga USA is so sick that Covid killed 1 million here
By comparison in Europe over 2.1 million died, the US is at worst on par with other developed nations regarding COVID deaths. And regardless most COVID deaths are old farts that were on their death beds already and a highly contagious respiratory disease did them in.

this says more about peoples genes, the USA gives easy access to shit that is dangerous, this is good
hahahahhaha, yeah bro keep eating your heated up seed oils and sugars

By comparison in Europe over 2.1 million died, the US is at worst on par with other developed nations regarding COVID deaths. And regardless most COVID deaths are old farts that were on their death beds already and a highly contagious respiratory disease did them in.
the natives americans in my country that live in the fucking jungle and hunt theyre food literally had near 0 deaths from covid, covid only affects the ill people with weak immune systems

• +1