I feel so bad for people that live in the USA.

hahahahhaha, yeah bro keep eating your heated up seed oils and sugars
who's forcing you to eat goyslop and be sedentary ? i rather it be easy for people to make bad decisions rather than have a system in place that runs off my tax money btw, which tries, but ultimately fails, to prevent bad genes from doing unhealthy things.

who's forcing you to eat goyslop and be sedentary ? i rather it be easy for people to make bad decisions rather than have a system in place that runs off my tax money btw, which tries, but ultimately fails, to prevent bad genes from doing unhealthy things.
the system is forcing you to eat that, look at school lunch and where can you get organic raw animal organs? the system is ill and is made to control us/enslaved us

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I feel bad for people living in my country
6'3 is fucking average height, chadlites+ everywhere. Foids are insane,

It used to be such a mogger country, stupid liberals

Are you a republican or a democrat? Also do you support trump?
I’m a communist. Will probably vote for Jill Stein or Cornel West

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
the system is forcing you to eat that, look at school lunch and where can you get organic raw animal organs? the system is ill and is made to control us/enslaved us
This.

only if already wealthy

many countries have hot foids

same as previous comment

movie about an lgbt crippled black woman fighting russian,chinese and iranian and north korean men is the est for sure

say that to kanye and recent college protester and etc

you wouldn't say that if your loved ones were killed by a maniac in a mass shooting
still easier to get rich elsewhere cuz of low taxes. try to get rich in germany for example

but the girls arent as openly slutty in europe/asia etc

america has beaches, hills, big waterfalls, 1000s of miles of nature with nobody visible, nationalparks like grand canyon, yellow stone etc. many wild animals etc. no country has all of them

the best movies arent that political correct. its just trash disney, netflix and amazon that is pro ltbtq and negros

you get cancelled everywhere if you praise hitler and hate in jews jfl. try saying much less bad stuff in europe/china/russia etc

but here u get stabbed by shitskins if i had a gun this wouldnt happen. at least i get the chance to protect my family

Last edited:
i lived in texas 4 months, the most depressing shit ever and all the elder people were unhealthy af and the place was full of obese subhumans. shit country keep coping while i eat raw meat raw organs and thrive
maybe try not being a poorcel third worlder living in a conservative state next time. evrryone tjought ur a mexican migrant

You guys have easy access to raw milk in EE.
Not every shithole has it legalized
I’ve seen the housing in EE. You guys live in luxury compared to the average American.
Xd
Rosija18
Rosija6

Especially the Soviet era housing where you only paid 3% of your income for housing. Workers in America have the same purchasing power as workers in China.
Commie block rent in a big city costs around 300 jewros (that's without taxes). Minimum wage here is 600. Do your math.

ad hominem, like if the same shit or worse didnt happened in usa dumbass.
it does but here u got the possibility to protect yourself at all times. better than getting robbed by shitskins

Best places to live if one has money are third world countries developing like north africa or east asian countries like Vietnam or Thailand or south american ones like Brazil

Also rich authoritarian places are fantastic to live on, the most secure places out there.

The democratic world like Europe is truly a dump except maybe eastern europe, you only see old people there.

Then there is Africa which im curious about, i think in the next decades it will improve a lot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and thereallegend
It’s a secular demonic country founded by Freemasons.

UK, Germany, France, all much worse places to live

Even with a demented demon ‘running’ the country, the US mogs. In 6 months DJT will be back in.

Even with a demented demon ‘running’ the country, the US mogs. In 6 months DJT will be back in.
jfls if you think biden actually does something, nonetheless "runs" the country

Also americans have been constantly fed through their lives this image that they are the best country on earth and that everyone is jealous of them and the world hates them because of how good they live and not because they spread wars and poverty everywhere they went to. You'd be shocked to see their TV and media, you wouldnt believe me if i said that the majority of them didn't know Biden was senile before the debate when everyone else in the world knew it. Their media really brainwashes them.

There is a reason the MLB which is the american baseball league call their playoffs WORLD season and stuff like that. When Noah Lyles the 100m sprinter questioned that kind of wording they jumped on him.

Maybe in the 80s and 90s when you could watch Walker texas ranger and the simpsons and the prince of bel air and then jump into a random serial killer in the street or witness rappers shooting at eachother in a MTV award evening america was cool. Those days are over.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian