I feel so bad someone help me please

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I have major depressions , I can’t feel myself anymore, I can’t feel the world/live anymore, it’s very strange and hard to explain. I literally have no soul. I didn’t felt any positive feeling since years. I have a huge reality and personality loss and the only think in my mind is my destroyed face from stress and thousand of ‘what if’ss … what if I didn’t stress so much, what if I didn’t have filler, what if I didn’t do so much shit procedures to my skin that only made it worse?’

I tried to take benzos like lorazepam and xanax but there is still no relief. It made me just a little tired

What can I do?
I’m experiencing with subliminals rn but probably it’s cope

Next week I’ll see a psychiatrist and he will probably give me ssris
I took them once but only had side effects amd it didn’t work well….

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15827, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
what if I didn’t stress so much, what if I didn’t have filler, what if I didn’t do so much shit procedures to my skin that only made it worse?’

What if you shut the fuck up and get over it you subhuman nigger dog, posting the same shit 100 times per day isnt going to fix your shitty skin nor will it help with your autism :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay, epictroll, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Stay strong dude. It's probably best that aside from talking to a psychiatrist you also take a break from this site.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and xanny
Stay strong dude. It's probably best that aside from talking to a psychiatrist you also take a break from this site.
This site is literally the only place where o can talk about my problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
the psychiatrist is gonna need a psychiatrist after talking to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 1660, epictroll and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay, bugeye, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
What you should do is get fat graft for your ugly ass nasolabial folds and undereyes

What you should do is get fat graft for your ugly ass nasolabial folds and undereyes
I don’t have nasolabial folds anymore
And fat graft for under eyes is the wrong way imo, Because it didn’t happen from normal aging, it happened from the stress

And fat graft for under eyes is the wrong way imo, Because it didn’t happen from normal aging, it happened from the stress
Yes you do

What if you shut the fuck up and get over it you subhuman nigger dog, posting the same shit 100 times per day isnt going to fix your shitty skin nor will it help with your autism :feelskek:

PREACH

legit its over for you
seek profesional help

You were normie and you are normie now. You look slightly older but that's it. Enjoy your life.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Deleted member 15827
OP, do you have goals in life outside of looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I don't think anyone here can help OP. He's always been delusional. He actually thought he was a "chadlite" when he was 18 or 19. You went from HTN to HTN that looks 2 years older. You have severe BDD because you're seeing things that are not there. No anxiety medication or schizo meds are going to help you (assuming you're not psychotic)

You just need specialized BDD therapy + positive reinforcement from people, but we're tired of writing you essays telling you that nothing changed for you to respond with "look there is obviously a difference"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CometDragon, Wallenberg and ifyouwannabemylover
things that are not there?
Look how hollow my fucking under eyes got
Look how swollen my philtrum looks wether from filler migration or from putting a clothespin on it in 2018 to stretch my folds
It’s fucking comical
I’m forever destroyed
No surgery can fix this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
things that are not there?
Look how hollow my fucking under eyes got
Look how swollen my philtrum looks wether from filler migration or from putting a clothespin on it in 2018 to stretch my folds
It’s fucking comical
I’m forever destroyed
No surgery can fix this
You're 100% right. You are irredeemably subhuman. Your life is over. You are forever deformed. I was lying to comfort you. You have the most hollow fucking undereyes I've ever seen. I would kill myself if I looked like you. Your undereyes look more hollow than Christian Bale when he anorexiamaxxed for the Machinist. Kill yourself ASAP.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: chemosh, ItsOver999, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
You're 100% right. You are irredeemably subhuman. Your life is over. You are forever deformed. I was lying to comfort you. You have the most hollow fucking undereyes I've ever seen. I would kill myself if I looked like you. Your undereyes look more hollow than Christian Bale when he anorexiamaxxed for the Machinist. Kill yourself ASAP.
what are the besr methods to kill, I have a lot of xanax, can they kill me if I take them all?

• JFL
  • +1
go to a therapist

You weren't chadlite buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what are the besr methods to kill, I have a lot of xanax, can they kill me if I take them all?
It's very hard to kill yourself with xanax and benzos, overdose threshold is too high. Getting prescribed barbiturates nowadays is very difficult unless you experience seizures, and it was VERY easy - too easy to kill yourself with barbiturates. Look up how many celebrities died from overdosing on those.

You're in a cuck country so you can't even blow your brains out. Unfortunately, you'll have to suffer for a few fleeting minutes before dying. Jump out of a building window or hang yourself.

• JFL
das komplette forum hat dir schon 800 mal gesagt, dass da nix is. und wenn du deine under eyes doch noch verbessern willst, dann gibt's dafür fat graft/filler/implants. was genau erwartest du dir davon, immer wieder den gleichen thread zu machen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
But
You weren't chadlite buddy boyo.
I was at least normal looking and I was able to go everywhere without people starring. I could go to the cinema, to the city, to a store.. and now I’m just working my 5 hours a day as a tennis coach and the rest I’m captured in my room

But

I was at least normal looking and I was able to go everywhere without people starring. I could go to the cinema, to the city, to a store.. and now I’m just working my 5 hours a day as a tennis coach and the rest I’m captured in my room
Take a walk. Go outside.

Und
das komplette forum hat dir schon 800 mal gesagt, dass da nix is. und wenn du deine under eyes doch noch verbessern willst, dann gibt's dafür fat graft/filler/implants. was genau erwartest du dir davon, immer wieder den gleichen thread zu machen?

Was ist mit meinem zerstörtem philtrum.. es sieht mehr bloated aus seitdem filler oder von der wäscheklammer die ich übernacht dran hatte um meine folds zu stretchen

He expects positive reinforcement. He is SEVERELY mentally ill. Those annoying threads he makes could possibly be the only thing stopping him from killing himself. But it's a retarded strategy especially since he self-isolated

grow a moustache idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and ifyouwannabemylover
Und

Was ist mit meinem zerstörtem philtrum.. es sieht mehr bloated aus seitdem filler oder von der wäscheklammer die ich übernacht dran hatte um meine folds zu stretchen
sah vorher schon so aus

@Leo0509 Do you have the folds under eyes when squeezing orbicularis oris? Lift your lower eyelid and take a pic

Attachments

• 6916DE47-1274-491A-A8B8-E159C30EEE9E.png
    6916DE47-1274-491A-A8B8-E159C30EEE9E.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • B45D2154-4CDF-4CA2-B809-FC316016EA99.png
    B45D2154-4CDF-4CA2-B809-FC316016EA99.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 970B305B-C121-42F4-A23E-0E1496299358.jpeg
    970B305B-C121-42F4-A23E-0E1496299358.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 0
Take antidepressants if you are depressed nigga. Brintellix is good stuff it helped me. It is not like SSRIs that kill your libido or turn you into a zombie

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and CometDragon
Have you had a blood work done?Do you sleep well?Do you have good micro,macronutrient intake and calories?Are you isolated and do you have friends or family you can talk to daily in real life?
Go to the psychiatrist and get antidepressants imo but you can do so many more things
Also mindful meditation and positive thinking(its not a cope) can be very helpful

Go look at your hormonal profile amd get a basic bloodwork donr

dn rd
get fillers

Age will change you a lot more than any damage you think you've done to your face.

I mean, if Mickey Rourke's plastic surgery can eventually relax, anybody's can.

(then each time he started looking human again, the dumb fuck would get more retarded looking surgery).

Retarded double post.

Listen to this OP. It feels nice to vent how you're feeling but it can - and i think in your case it is creating a negative feedback loop and your just ending up feeling worse.

when was the last time you actually listened to solid advice and apply it? Because the way this is going you'll be here making threads about the same thing into 2025.

when was the last time you actually listened to solid advice and apply it? Because the way this is going you'll be here making threads about the same thing into 2025.
Men I already have an appointment with surgeon for fat grafting, but it’s in august.

• +1
OP, do you have goals in life outside of looksmaxing?
Nah, making good money but doesn’t care I don’t want to buy anything
Probably I’ll do a all or nothing shrgerty one day. If it ill went well, fine, if not I’ll rope

Nah, making good money but doesn’t care I don’t want to buy anything
Probably I’ll do a all or nothing shrgerty one day. If it ill went well, fine, if not I’ll rope
That sounds like your problem. Get off the internet, get a life. Find some real (offline) hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694