I feel so jealous of Marko Jaric

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Imagine fucking Lima while looking at her face and hearing her moaning your name, the biggest gigastacy ever staring at you while you put your 8 incher in her šŸ˜¢

IMG 6421

IMG 6424

IMG 6423

I wish I could be Marko but
ā€œMuh iPd broā€ kill yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Clown Show, gonion wanter and 2 others
Most beautiful woman to exist within the 21st century

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, TechnoBoss, Clown Show and 3 others
Just fat, she will lose the bloat bruh she was pregnant
She looks like a beetle I swear, I feel she mightā€™ve went too far into Botox, also her husband looks verrrry interesting to say the least

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
It's over
11a3bc678dce59c6bd03ad5f85597f1c

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, kyrre and whitegymmax
She looks like a beetle I swear, I feel she mightā€™ve went too far into Botox, also her husband looks verrrry interesting to say the least
Sheā€™s a retarted South American thatā€™s why

Not brainwashed by the west

• +1
Reactions: murdah
pathetic simp stfu, if i had to listen to this bitch's voice everyday id kms

• +1
Reactions: Lysine, murdah and ElTruecel
MAN she looks saggy tho I think her eyes carry her honestly- without the eyes, hot take sheā€™s mid as a model
dumb take

Sheā€™s 98% harmony legit near perfect front profile

Only flaw is reccesed jaw from the side

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and murdah
dumb take

yeah bro defend ur waifu!

How am I simping you stupid nigger? Saying you wanna fuck a bitch is simping?
yeah all you did was say you wanna fuck her, shut the fuck up worshiping cunt

Brutal how despite all his accomplishments and decent bones, his whole identity is his eye spacing, a few mm of misplaced bones completely masks who he is as a person and his life, people only know him as the ā€œclose set eyesā€ guy. Your eye spacing is your life

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Hottaco34 and Zenis
dumb take

Do you have her printed on a body pillowšŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Brutal how despite all his accomplishments and decent bones, his whole identity is his eye spacing, a few mm of misplaced bones completely masks who he is as a person and his life, people only know him as the ā€œclose set eyesā€ guy. Your eye spacing is your life
yeah bro averging 9 points is a crazy accomplishment

Taylor hill, Adriana Lima & brooke shields are the only foids to hit 7.5 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Zenis
yeah bro averging 9 points is a crazy accomplishment
Not talking about his basketball career, Iā€™m just saying in general, people canā€™t even talk about him or look at him without talking about his eyes. Heā€™s not know as the man who bread Lima, but the king of ipdcels instead, shows how brutal eye spacing failos are as they define you

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Zenis
Thatā€™s legit because his eye area is one of the worst ones OAT. How many people have u seen with that dogshit ESR, pfl on top of having no lashes

• +1
Meeks brother looks like a faggot
that makes no sense you fucking idiot, he literally is more masculine then him. Think of something that's now low iq dumbfuck.

Thatā€™s legit because his eye area is one of the worst ones OAT. How many people have u seen with that dogshit ESR, pfl on top of having no lashes
IMG 6411

My honest reaction

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
that makes no sense you fucking idiot, he literally is more masculine then him. Think of something that's now low iq dumbfuck.
Look at those nigger lips, looks like he sucks dick

I know, but even in normal eye spacing failos itā€™s the first thing people notice about a face, people will always point out your eye spacing even if everything else is good, itā€™s like they are hard wired to be disgusted by the slightest of mm of misplaced ipd, your ipd is your life. Like they feel like they have to point out your eye spacing if itā€™s bad.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and ElTruecel
I know, but even in normal eye spacing failos itā€™s the first thing people notice about a face, people will always point out your eye spacing even if everything else is good, itā€™s like they are hard wired to be disgusted by the slightest of mm of misplaced ipd, your ipd is your life. Like they feel like they have to point out your eye spacing if itā€™s bad.
seem pretty fiaxted on this...i wonder why

Nah unless itā€™s legit true cyclops or dolphin tier. Your jaw is more important

seem pretty fiaxted on this...i wonder why
Bc I am insecure about my spacing and did a lot of research on it. Even though everyone whoā€™s seen it said itā€™s fine.

• +1
Only incels choose face > body for sex appeal

• Ugh..
Not talking about his basketball career, Iā€™m just saying in general, people canā€™t even talk about him or look at him without talking about his eyes. Heā€™s not know as the man who bread Lima, but the king of ipdcels instead, shows how brutal eye spacing failos are as they define you
It would be the same if he had another extreme trait