I feel so used

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I cant bear this anymore. I tried to instagrammax and sexted with some foids. One told me i was cute and had a good body and another one liked me for my big dick. I enjoyed sexting with them but after i did what they wanted e.g. showing them my dick or cumming for them they suddenly stop interacting with me, despite me trying to keep that chat going. They ghost me and it seems like they are done with me. They probably found better looking guys with sexier voices and bigger dicks to chat with and casted me aside like a piece of trash. Guess this is how it feels to get pump and dumped. I feel totally hollow and depressed for being used.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, med, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
are you dming girls for something long term? /srs

I have a solution

I promise if u don’t take ur schizo meds they will stay

Problem is after u take ur meds they suddenly poof out of existence

-whores after fucking chad

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Shogun
Fakecel your talking to a foid

• JFL
Reactions: med
Fuck you CHAD!!

I have a solution

I promise if u don’t take ur schizo meds they will stay

Problem is after u take ur meds they suddenly poof out of existence
I think my solution (a 9mm bullet into my cranium) is better

Im open to see how things develop
my advice is don't chat to degenerate women on social media if you want something to develop, most women on social media are on there for validation and you are feeding them it. don't waste your energy on them

you should kys so foids can’t use you anymore

my advice is don't chat to degenerate women on social media if you want something to develop, most women on social media are on there for validation and you are feeding them it. don't waste your energy on them
I feel like chatting with degenerate and mentally ill women is the only chance i have since i a non NT nigga myself

20535429 indian business man with laptop

I feel like chatting with degenerate and mentally ill women is the only chance i have since i a non NT nigga myself
i'm ND as well? i'm telling you it's not worth wasting your energy on

if you wuz higher psl this wouldn't be happening

• +1
Reactions: med
i'm ND as well? i'm telling you it's not worth wasting your energy on
This is the only form of female attention i can get, the other option is no female attention at all

All of them are degens stop wasting your time finding something genuine you don’t live in the 90s anymore, not a single hot foid living in this current generation doesn’t have a social media.

the best possible move you can do if you actually have decent looks was to benefit on the carousel

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
This is the only form of female attention i can get, the other option is no female attention at all
if you can get female attention online you can get it in real life, believe me

if you can get female attention online you can get it in real life, believe me
Im 5"6ft and diagnosed Aspie + 5/10 at best, im invisible

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
@PseudoMaxxer here you go you lazy nigger

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I cant bear this anymore. I tried to instagrammax and sexted with some foids. One told me i was cute and had a good body and another one liked me for my big dick. I enjoyed sexting with them but after i did what they wanted e.g. showing them my dick or cumming for them they suddenly stop interacting with me, despite me trying to keep that chat going. They ghost me and it seems like they are done with me. They probably found better looking guys with sexier voices and bigger dicks to chat with and casted me aside like a piece of trash. Guess this is how it feels to get pump and dumped. I feel totally hollow and depressed for being used.
3950833 78E46521 BFC6 49F1 B8DC C019CA0DC518

• JFL
Reactions: Mr Test and LooksOrDeath
Getting nudes is nothing tbh. Genuine attraction and sex or nothing

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
So called incel

Kys fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
youre not going to find the right people on social media. look irl keep your head up

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel