I feel sorry for incels who don't discover BP

Voice

Voice

Iron
I know guys at my work who struggle clearly cos of looks. Most of them will brag about going out and every now and then having sex with an obese tattoo'd drunk girl with 100+ bodies. They put so much effort chasing women and get nothing or trash in return lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Imretarded?, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
How will discovering blackpill help them?
I'll answer this for you.
It won't.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
leanmaxxing and surgery
Leanmaxxing won't help an incel.
The chances of ascending with surgery are laughably low, but it's true that surgery is the only thing that can save an incel.

Leanmaxxing won't help an incel.
The chances of ascending with surgery are laughably low, but it's true that surgery is the only thing that can save an incel.
I think most incels can become a 5 if they leanmax and bimax.

You just need to pass the looks threshold irl
Yes and looks threshold in 2024 is like 7,5/10 or 5,5 PSL plus 6'4 with 25 inch frame plus 8 inch dick.

they know it, they just don't want to accept it

• +1
oldcel problems

every 10 year old kid knows about looksmaxing now

oldcel problems

every 10 year old kid knows about looksmaxing now
looksmaxxing isnt bp. Most people don’t relate the info about jawlines and eye area to themselves if they are sub5 cos it hurts their self esteem

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and exo
Nah, they are blissful, they go into a brothel and then go out saying "omg she totally liked me, she said I am not like her other customers" and actually believe that shit :feelskek:

Nah, they are blissful, they go into a brothel and then go out saying "omg she totally liked me, she said I am not like her other customers" and actually believe that shit :feelskek:
The strip clubs are even more brutal cos they don’t even get laid 🤣

Tumblr 558e07225be269dcc75dc496b38d337c b1ee040b 250

Blackpill is a meme

I know guys at my work who struggle clearly cos of looks. Most of them will brag about going out and every now and then having sex with an obese tattoo'd drunk girl with 100+ bodies. They put so much effort chasing women and get nothing or trash in return lmao
Most men unfortunately

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back