I feel sorry for women

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I feel sorry for women. It’s in their nature to want rape, murder, and deranged sex. Most of these women want to want these things, but there’s a good handful of women who don’t want to want these things and are conflicted.

Their nature basically tells them these things are desirable, but they don’t want to like it. These women simply want to be raped, but they are ashamed of this desire.

So to sum it up, all women want to be raped and fucked by big cocks in every hole in some shitty alley somewhere. But a handful of these women are upset that they want this, while the remainder are proud to want this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Survivor95, fukmylyf and 6 others
based as fuck.

this is legit that’s why no amount of money and affectionate betabuxx can makeup for homeless 8 psl dark triad Ramirez who will make the girl orgasm 69x harder by just existing and raping her

Truly over for 99% of soycuck men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 18020 and 6 others
Gonna be so brutal if we discovered aliens and they mog us, we are failed species

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deprived, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
every girl I was with has claimed I was abusive when I was with them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and yet I still fucked them over and over and they loved it

now I’ve cut them off cuz I’m tired of them playing victim but damn, it’s over for affectionate lovecels

Never began for those cucks

dark triad rapist or rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, galego123, Deprived and 2 others
every girl I was with has claimed I was abusive when I was with them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and yet I still fucked them over and over and they loved it

now I’ve cut them off cuz I’m tired of them playing victim but damn, it’s over for affectionate lovecels

Never began for those cucks

dark triad rapist or rope
Mirin dark triad savage serial rapist

I’m a toxic bad boy I fucked my girl in my car just a homeless dark triad street nigga, meanwhile some cuck saves up 20,000 for a house and only fucks once a year, over for most men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I don't, The weak should FEAR the strong

i feel sorry for women who wont taste the 8x6 of polish male model from lookism

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
This is why it's surgery or death. Women want these things but they are imagining some dark triad chad doing those things to them. Not some 5ft balding indian janitor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17829
women are faggots without penises! :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Vermilioncore
I don’t :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I feel sorry for women. It’s in their nature to want rape, murder, and deranged sex. Most of these women want to want these things, but there’s a good handful of women who don’t want to want these things and are conflicted.

Their nature basically tells them these things are desirable, but they don’t want to like it. These women simply want to be raped, but they are ashamed of this desire.

So to sum it up, all women want to be raped and fucked by big cocks in every hole in some shitty alley somewhere. But a handful of these women are upset that they want this, while the remainder are proud to want this.
Yes, exacty, wandered why all rapests we saw on TV are some ugly middle aged incels who probably never tasted pussy in there life.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

DT is true but dickpill isn't because if dickpill was real most women in the world would be mass imporing BBC which they can't take in because they're 4-5 inches deep