I feel subhuman...

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
Friday and Saturday night I had a date. Sunday night no date so I stayed home and jacked off 4 times. Brutal weekend I’m so sad right now :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 5788, Growth Plate and 3 others
Damn and did I ask

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StephIsCold, copeittothelimit, Kristin and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copeittothelimit, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1862 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Friday and Saturday night I had a date. Sunday night no date so I stayed home and jacked off 4 times. Brutal weekend I’m so sad right now :(

Ever since you got shitty results from that Tinder experiment you have been trying to prove something to this forum. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold, Clark69 and Looks234
Ever since you got shitty results from that Tinder experiment you have been trying to prove something to this forum. It's over.
Shitty results ? That wasn’t my account lmao. My real account has excellent results. Also I’m genuinely a little sad I think I kinda like this girl

cuz u r

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Fuck this subhuman forum y’all niggas beat yo dick 7 days a week 5* times of course y’all don’t feel bad for me doing it only 1 day 🥲🥲

Italypill destroyed him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 5788 and 1 other person
bolognacel
over

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Zeruel and gamma
You are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Dk why you're crying if you have triple digit body count you should be bored of sex jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Italypill destroyed him
How ? I still got pussy after the experiment and I’m still getting matches from Italy 🤷‍♂️

fucking bitch ass nigga would get bullied in the hood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Growth Plate
Dk why you're crying if you have triple digit body count you should be bored of sex jfl
Nah not sex I wanted to go on a date a 3rd night. I haven’t even had sex with this girl yet but I like the vibes. We made out and I played with her, but I kinda like the suspense and having to wait

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
fucking bitch ass nigga would get bullied in the hood
Nigga I’m from the hood goofy. I have hella dicks on me at all times

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Clark69
Y’all think I’m Bragging again, but I’m not. I didn’t even have sex this weekend. I just went on a date twice and was hoping for day 3 sex or no sex

you'll get her next time op

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10516