Clubbing on a quiet night might be better than a busy club

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Based on my limited experience so far. You'd think a busy club would be better because more girls you can cold approach, but there's also way more guys. Women notice the best looking guy in the room, and in a busy club there will be so many guys approaching any decent looking woman left and right. The night I got laid from clubbing was on a quiet Monday night. When I cold approached her there were only like 10 people outside in the balcony area of the club, and we were the only ones at the outdoor bar, so there was practically zero competition. I went to that same club on a busy Friday night, and there were probably like 100 people in that outdoor area, and the girls I was approaching had other guys cold approaching them mid-conversation while I was talking to them. It's too many distractions and it's harder to isolate them when the club is busy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Zelenskyiv, Aero and 5 others
Crowded busy places trigger my autism anyway

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Zelenskyiv and deadstock
Based on my limited experience so far. You'd think a busy club would be better because more girls you can cold approach, but there's also way more guys. Women notice the best looking guy in the room, and in a busy club there will be guys approaching any decent looking woman left and right. The night I got laid from clubbing was on a quiet Monday night. When I cold approached her there were only like 10 people outside in the balcony area of the club, and we were the only ones at the outdoor bar, so there was practically zero competition. I went to that same club on a busy Friday night, and there were probably like 100 people in that outdoor area, and the girls I was approaching had other guys cold approaching them mid-conversation while I was talking to them. It's too many distractions and it's harder to isolate them when the club is busy.
so which days are best, monday to thursday?

so which days are best, monday to thursday?
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday where I live, but you don't want to go someplace completely empty. There are a few clubs which get people on those nights.

Last edited:
For example when I went on a popping Friday night I cold approached some busty slavic girl at the bar. She didn't give any harsh rejection but was lukewarm, but 5 minutes later she went to the dance floor and was getting rizzed up by a better looking guy than me. If it was on a quiet Monday night he probably wouldn't be there and there would be much less competition.

Based on my limited experience so far. You'd think a busy club would be better because more girls you can cold approach, but there's also way more guys. Women notice the best looking guy in the room, and in a busy club there will be guys approaching any decent looking woman left and right. The night I got laid from clubbing was on a quiet Monday night. When I cold approached her there were only like 10 people outside in the balcony area of the club, and we were the only ones at the outdoor bar, so there was practically zero competition. I went to that same club on a busy Friday night, and there were probably like 100 people in that outdoor area, and the girls I was approaching had other guys cold approaching them mid-conversation while I was talking to them. It's too many distractions and it's harder to isolate them when the club is busy.
How did the cold approach go

How did the cold approach go
On that Friday night I did like 6 cold approaches and got 2 numbers, but nothing really hooked like the girl from Monday night. When the club is busy there are just way too many other guys competing, and you're just the 10th random guy to approach her that night.

On that Friday night I did like 6 cold approaches and got 2 numbers, but nothing really hooked like the girl from Monday night. When the club is busy there's just way too many other guys competing, and you're just the 10th random guy to approach her that night.
No nigga im asking the one that got you laid what was that one like? I.e do you only think she was receptive cuz their was no one there or was ur technique actually good etc?

No nigga im asking the one that got you laid what was that one like? I.e do you only think she was receptive cuz their was no one there or was ur technique actually good etc?
I think the club being mostly empty was definitely a huge advantage for me. She was just walking alone in the outdoor area and there was barely any competition. If it was a busy Friday night we'd be surrounded by 100 people, she could glance in any direction and see eventually see guy she thought was more attractive than me.

I think the club being mostly empty was definitely a huge advantage for me. She was just walking alone in the outdoor area and there was barely any competition. If it was a busy Friday night we'd be surrounded by 100 people, she could glance in any direction and see eventually see guy she thought was more attractive than me.
That’s kind of weird tho going there by urself when there’s no one there, like is she asking to get raped or smth lmao

That’s kind of weird tho going there by urself when there’s no one there, like is she asking to get raped or smth lmao
This might surprise you but I've encountered many women who go alone to clubs, probably because they want to get laid that night without their friends judging.

• Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
This might surprise you but I've encountered many women who go alone to clubs, probably because they want to get laid that night without their friends judging.
How did you cold approach her like what did you say etc what did she say how did it escalate? Or were u drunk so u don’t remember too much?

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
How did you cold approach her like what did you say etc what did she say how did it escalate? Or were u drunk so u don’t remember too much?
I said "Hey are you lost, are you looking for the bathroom or something?"

I said "Hey are you lost, are you looking for the bathroom or something?"
Is that it? You’re not gonna explain the whole thing lmao

Is that it? You’re not gonna explain the whole thing lmao
I was in a positive upbeat mood which is important since they reflect your energy. Then we were talking at the bar about different stuff, and I was joking around. I bought her a drink. Then I asked her if she was cold and I put my arm around her, she liked that. Then we went to the dance floor for a bit, then we left.

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I was in a positive upbeat mood which is important since they reflect your energy. Then we were talking at the bar about different stuff, and I was joking around. I bought her a drink. Then I asked her if she was cold and I put my arm around her, she liked that. Then we went to the dance floor for a bit, then we left.
Is it a requirement u have to buy her a drink for her to sleep with you? Seems more like prostitution than anything lmao. Never picked up a chick at a club so idk.

I agree. On a very busy night, there are too many subhumans approaching women which puts them on high alert and they mostly likely would group you in with the creeps when you approach them. On a slower night, they are able to scan and select the men they want.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Zelenskyiv
I agree. On a very busy night, there are too many subhumans approaching women which puts them on high alert and they mostly likely would group you in with the creeps when you approach them. On a slower night, they are able to scan and select the men they want.
This mofo knows what I'm talking about. When the club quiet you might be the only guy to approach her that night so it's more significant, not the tenth drunk weirdo in her eyes.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
nd the girls I was approaching had other guys cold approaching them mid-conversation while I was talking to them.
you must be subhuman then and the guys thought they mogged you