I feel suicidal after i ate a fucking pastry

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix
Im trying to counter my bloatcel diet with raw eggs and meats with fruits and vegetables however i was offered a piece of cake by my friend and i ate it to be NT. Is it a looksmin guys??

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and noodlelover
You’re stupid
Also You should just not eat drink only water for some days it’ll do good things to you

Next time before eating something you’re not supposed to just think about how shitty you’re gonna feel afterwards and how it doesn’t satisfy you in the long run

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You’re stupid
Also You should just not eat drink only water for some days it’ll do good things to you

Next time before eating something you’re not supposed to just think about how shitty you’re gonna feel afterwards and how it doesn’t satisfy you in the long run
Joined Apr 1, 2023
Last seen A moment ago

• Hmm...
Reactions: homovirgin
Same Just ate a cinnamon roll, but I feel like a million bucks

• +1
Reactions: ominion
i havent eaten a sweet in weeks

• +1
Reactions: ominion and homovirgin
loser grow up

• JFL
Reactions: homovirgin
There's two ways to handle that situation.

1. "I'm not hungry right now"
2. "I'll take a piece home" <- If pressued. Then you either don't take a piece home (ideal), or take one and immediately throw it in the dumpster when you get home.

I'm always not hungry whenever normies are ruining their body. It doesn't matter if I haven't eaten for days and I'm starving.

• +1
Imagine having a normally developed brain with intact critical faculties and choosing to eat raw meat and raw eggs.

• JFL