i feel terrible for white incels dude

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
yeah their woman are the hottest on average etc etc

but dude their women's personalities dude... 70% of them are so outright extremely entitled and stuck up, 10% are super masculine and only about 20% of them are normal feminine.
(this is only for the 18-30 demographics, who cares if a boomer grandma is feminine)

yeah im not talking about myself here dating one or anything, but white guys do deserve a feminine partner and this is just sad man.

and im only talking about them because at the end of the day u marry a woman of ur own race (generally).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Oberyn, MrGlutton and 1 other person
western whores are the worst only good for slaying and im not even thtat interested in slaying

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
western whores are the worst only good for slaying and im not even thtat interested in slaying
this is crazy bro, these [western, not just white] girls are viewing men as mere sex toys or hookup links

its fkn crazy man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Oberyn
there are bunch of indians in their DMS ready to buy them an island so why wouldn't they be

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and slayer69
I like a girl that can banter and call me a loser in a friend type way

there are bunch of indians in their DMS ready to buy them an island so why wouldn't they be
yeah the circumstances are crazy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
this is crazy bro, these [western, not just white] girls are viewing men as mere sex toys or hookup links

its fkn crazy man
legit

my ex gf used to randomly say shit like “all that matters is u have a big dick” i feel she only liked me for my looks and penis unironically and when i told her this she went silent and sidnt even deny it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and slayer69
good thread op

imagin dealin with this

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
good thread op

imagin dealin with this

absolutely fucking bonkers man... imagine what the average joe has to go through then.

marriage life is shit in almost 80% of all relationships regardless of race but this is just crazy man

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton