I feel that my looks is enough to be able to get some girls

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
But my mental disorders are completely crippling me. Especially social anxiety, it’s rather important to have a car here, gives a massive boost to your status, but guess what I am too scared to apply for a drivers license. Not to say that I can’t even speak with a stranger without feeling that I’m gonna have a heart attack during the conversation. It’s over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
It always ends for me the next week after I met a girl. I don't know what to talk about. It's like a blockade in my brain. I either sound like a needy Woody Allen type or don't talk at all.

Last edited:
It always ends for me the next week after I met a girl. I don't know what to talk about. It's like a blockade in my brain. I either sound like a needy Woody Allen type or don't talk at all.
I don't even meet girls tbh

But my mental disorders are completely crippling me. Especially social anxiety, it’s rather important to have a car here, gives a massive boost to your status, but guess what I am too scared to apply for a drivers license. Not to say that I can’t even speak with a stranger without feeling that I’m gonna have a heart attack during the conversation. It’s over for me.
U have a girlfriend bro lol. Also pm pics

it's over for modern "men". too scared to apply for a license. Afraid of dying from a conversation
loooooooool
over

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
well by "spoken to" I mean any form of human interaction, not flirting, so u and i are in the same boat
I'm still worse off than you lololol. The only women Iv had interactions with are my mum and aunt in the past 8 months. The only other women that iv talked to are women that ask me how many sets iv got left when doing squats at the gym.

I'm still worse off than you lololol. The only women Iv had interactions with are my mum and aunt in the past 8 months. The only other women that iv talked to are women that ask me how many sets iv got left when doing squats at the gym.
No dude I am worse off. I said I interacted with women but didn't specify how many. If u wanna know more then hop into the dms

No dude I am worse off. I said I interacted with women but didn't specify how many. If u wanna know more then hop into the dms
Women aren't going to detect your presence in your room and knock on the door to talk to you

Women aren't going to detect your presence in your room and knock on the door to talk to you
Yeah ik. But those arab bitches aint worth it. other guys my age are showering them with money, gifts, car rides, etc.. ill pass

Yeah ik. But those arab bitches aint worth it. other guys my age are showering them with money, gifts, car rides, etc.. ill pass
Looks don't work in the arab world, they just don't work.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I was there too bro, while in high school there the only guys who got girlfriends were the ones whose parents were rich, not necessarily good looking. You just find all the girls with guys who have 3 different Mercedes Benz. No pointing even talking to them

I was there too bro, while in high school there the only guys who got girlfriends were the ones whose parents were rich, not necessarily good looking. You just find all the girls with guys who have 3 different Mercedes Benz. No pointing even talking to them
looks literally don't matter here. You're either the politician's son or you're nobody

Just LOL at anyone who says they're stuck for conversational subjects when they meet girls.

I mean what's the ONE thing every female LOVES talking about?

That's right, THEMSELVES. Compliment their appearance, get them talking about themselves then ask questions which show you've been listening intently and are interested. You don't have to give a shit about their new goldendoodle puppy but if you act like you're interested they love it. Also develop a sense of humor. It legit turns girls on if you can make them laugh. Why do you think most standup comics are average looking or ugly? They developed a sharp wit to compensate for their physical shortcomings.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Just LOL at anyone who says they're stuck for conversational subjects when they meet girls.

I mean what's the ONE thing every female LOVES talking about?

That's right, THEMSELVES. Compliment their appearance, get them talking about themselves then ask questions which show you've been listening intently and are interested. You don't have to give a shit about their new goldendoodle puppy but if you act like you're interested they love it. Also develop a sense of humor. It legit turns girls on if you can make them laugh. Why do you think most standup comics are average looking or ugly? They developed a sharp wit to compensate for their physical shortcomings.
Just be a comedian theory

Just be a comedian theory

Works for kids getting bullied at school as well. You'll hear many famous comedians tell the same story about where they got their quick wit.

Especially social anxiety, it’s rather important to have a car here, gives a massive boost to your status

Happy7

Have you seen my car? It's a good cope but it means nothing for bitches.

It's all face.

It doesn't matter how mental you are, some girl would've took interest in you. Cope.

You have a Lexus nigga?
He has a Honda fit

LaughSmug

Yes, it does look like one of those white Lexus crossovers doesn't it?

I chose Honda Fit for small car with tight handeling. Low power but light weight more than makes up for that, with brisk handling takes the touge very well.

I chose this car, inspriced by Dagumi and his hatch 86. I consider this to be my own 86.

That's why it had to be white.

1455901962522.png

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
View attachment 4887

I chose Honda Fit for small car with tight handeling. Low power but light weight more than makes up for that, with brisk handling takes the touge very well.

I chose this car, inspriced by Dagumi and his hatch 86. I consider this to be my own 86.

1455901962522.png
Good choice

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
View attachment 4887

1455901962522.png
Initial D maxxin

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Cars are FUCKING COPE.

Get drunk. If you are really enough good looking to pass the treshold, go out to some party/club some night and get drunk (not completely wasted tho)

Cars are FUCKING COPE.

Get drunk. If you are really enough good looking to pass the treshold, go out to some party/club some night and get drunk (not completely wasted tho)

Unless you're like me and alcohol kills all of your sexual drive and makes you impotent.

I see all these people using booze to get laid and I can't understand it. I have absolutely zero interest in sex when I'm drunk. I also can't sleep. I think it has the exact opposite effect on me that it's supposed to, since I see people talking about booze enhancing sex and helping them sleep. Now as for recreational party drugs like E, speed etc - instant sex monster. They give me an insatiable lust for women. It's a pity they come with a load of bad stuff as well.

Plus, another thing to consider is that the line between "confident life and soul of the party" and "total asshole who gets in everyone's face" is a very fine one when it comes to alcohol. It's really easy to slip into the latter category without even knowing it. I once went out to dinner with some friends and two of us got there early and got drunk before everyone else showed up. My memory of that dinner was me being really affable and funny, yet the next day everyone told me I was a total prick and insulting everyone. LOL.

Unless you're like me and alcohol kills all of your sexual drive and makes you impotent.

I see all these people using booze to get laid and I can't understand it. I have absolutely zero interest in sex when I'm drunk. I also can't sleep. I think it has the exact opposite effect on me that it's supposed to, since I see people talking about booze enhancing sex and helping them sleep. Now as for recreational party drugs like E, speed etc - instant sex monster. They give me an insatiable lust for women. It's a pity they come with a load of bad stuff as well.

Plus, another thing to consider is that the line between "confident life and soul of the party" and "total asshole who gets in everyone's face" is a very fine one when it comes to alcohol. It's really easy to slip into the latter category without even knowing it. I once went out to dinner with some friends and two of us got there early and got drunk before everyone else showed up. My memory of that dinner was me being really affable and funny, yet the next day everyone told me I was a total prick and insulting everyone. LOL.

Its not about sex drive, its about losing that inhibition. You are right tho with the line between soul of party or annoying asshole, but thats up to you to check what kind and what amount of alcohol causes which effect.

I feel you. I have a hard time talking to strangers too.

Its not about sex drive, its about losing that inhibition. You are right tho with the line between soul of party or annoying asshole, but thats up to you to check what kind and what amount of alcohol causes which effect.

I have to point this out: losing your inhibition is pointless unless you have the sex drive to go with it.

I have been in the position of taking a girl home after the club and not being able to get it up because I was too wasted. Horrible feeling. You feel like a total loser and the girl is laughing and saying it doesn't really matter but in your heart you know it does and you're apologizing like a total cuck and the more it gets to you, the deeper your anxiety gets and the less likely you are to get an erection. The feeling that your dick will not do as you ask is very frustrating. Been through it on cocaine as well, although with coke it's even worse because it gives you a gigantic sex drive without the ability to back it up with a rock hard dong, lol. Turns your dick into a little rubber eraser.