I feel very close to being done with this worthless nigger existence

Deleted member 16833

Deleted member 16833

Platinum
Turning 26 in less than a month and this entire life thing has been nothing but constant frustration and shortcomings.
Never had a single true victory, a complete achievement. As time went on I was either, unaware, clueless, lost or depressed out of my fucking mind to a point my brain didn't register any memory. There are years of my youth I just rejected.

Right now Im an army canon fodder and all hell could break loose any time.
Im an old faggot now.
I want all sandnigger women to fucking burn in hell

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, TaxEvasionmaxxer and TsarTsar444
i'm considering ending it too

A0B19182 27CF 4BDD 8FD5 1E3F6CD28A29

When you're a sandnigger in the 21th century you're done for before you even took your first breath.

You're in a post Israël, post 9/11 era. You're caught into a massive ongoing jewish engineered information warfare shaping opinions and consciousness worldwide to make people perceive you as literal feces. By just being born you're on the wrong end of creation. There is an entire race of extremely well established civilization predators that instinctively developed a perfidiously cunning and hostile psychotic behavior alongside a doctrine of racial degradation towards goyims in response to millennials of being chased away from countries.
Their ruthlessness knows no bound and their plans are way beyond the point of no return
You're humanity's converging hatred spot.the sandnigger shitskin Allah Akbar inbred goat fucking bomber

Women just can't take this stigma and become the filthiest whores ever hoping to display their willingness to be part of the dominant social forces.
Wherever I go I have cuckoldry pressed against my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
being a "nigger" makes no difference since everyone treats eachother like shit in the middle east. come to a developed country and you will find it to be easier. Sorry for the useless suggestion since I doubt you can just pack up and leave, but try to save up money for that purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back