I feel zero sexual attraction to foids who are less than 5.5 psl

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I tried to date sub 5.5 psl beckies who showed interest in me but i couldn't and that's why i am lonely jfl like i really tried but i only feel attraction to foids that take my breath away inbefore faggots say LoW T :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, xit, DidntRead and 4 others
assuming 4 is average, 5.5 is welllll above average and probably a 8/10IRL.

You’re standards are legit too high if you don’t wanna fuck 5PSL’s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person
Men are supposed to have high standards and women are supposed to get what they can get.

Society right now is upside down

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Like i can't help it tbh i wish could be happy with a 6/10 becky but noooo my brain craves hot 8/10 bitches who are out of reach

Possible faggot

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2810
Men are supposed to have high standards and women are supposed to get what they can get.

Society right now is upside down
Like i literally feel nothing whith average beckies maybe a quick nut but i don't want to see their mugs daily
Possible faggot
Nah i am straight as a pole i might fuck a becky but can't stand talking to one for more than a week

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Like i literally feel nothing whith average beckies maybe a quick nut but i don't want to see their mugs daily
i feel like that’s normal. i could never ltr an average chick tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That applies to lots of guys here: can’t accept dating unattractive foids yet can’t get attractive ones either. It sucks being stuck in the middle.

It’s all or nothing, be chad or rope

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, fobos and 1 other person
Same shit here. I had some avg looking girls show some interest in me, but I didn't consider it worth the effort to date them, because I couldn't see me potentially ever marrying them and have kids with someone uglier than me.

I need at least looksmatch (5.5PSL) or preferably higher. I have had it in the past, but it's hard to date attractive girls with shitton of options tbh.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 616
Same shit here. I had some avg looking girls show some interest in me, but I didn't consider it worth the effort to date them, because I couldn't see me potentially ever marrying them and have kids with someone uglier than me.

I need at least looksmatch (5.5PSL) or preferably higher. I have had it in the past, but it's hard to date attractive girls with shitton of options tbh.
Psl 5.5 + foids who have good body are rare and too desirable. Hard to date them unless you’re psl 6+ yourself (ideally 6.5 and up + 6’1 and up) or you spend lots of $$$

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Psl 5.5 + foids who have good body are rare and too desirable. Hard to date them unless you’re psl 6+ yourself (ideally 6.5 and up + 6’1 and up) or you spend lots of $$$
I know jfl if i was a chad i'd be dating a 6 psl stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Everyone holds different standards of what average is lol. For me average is 4.5-5PSL. Meaning: Slim, takes care of herself (feminine), sorta cute, but really nothing special about her face or body. IRL rating would indeed be 6.5-7 for such girls. I refuse to see fat girls as average, even though 'statistically' they might be considered as such.

I will fuck girls like that if they make it easy for me, but putting in effort to pursue them is a no-go tbh. Chad(lite) or rope it is indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, CopingCel, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Everyone holds different standards of what average is lol. For me average is 4.5-5PSL. Meaning: Slim, takes care of herself (feminine), sorta cute, but really nothing special about her face or body. IRL rating would indeed be 6.5-7 for such girls. I refuse to see fat girls as average, even though 'statistically' they might be considered as such.

I will fuck girls like that if they make it easy for me, but putting in effort to pursue them is a no-go tbh. Chad(lite) or rope it is indeed.
Yap... Only chads and chadlites experience "love" at its fullest the rest are left with what they can get or they betabuxx like cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 616
Lol. Even sub-sub average foids don't show attraction to me(my standard aren't high at all), consider your self lucky m8, your standards are too high without the merit to back them up.
You remind me of an acquaintance of mine, he looks at Best average, but has really high standards.

Yap i'd rather rot than date a girl that i am not truly attracted to because what's the point ? I might fuck her 2 or 3 times then ghost her
That applies to lots of guys here: can’t accept dating unattractive foids yet can’t get attractive ones either. It sucks being stuck in the middle.

It’s all or nothing, be chad or rope

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 616
Yap i'd rather rot than date a girl that i am not truly attracted to because what's the point ? I might fuck her 2 or 3 times then ghost her
I did that to a below average nerdy girl tbh. We had a lot of good moments together because of common topics but I was never sexually attracted to her. Never showed my pics with her on social media and always kept looking for options. She probably felt it and blocked me eventually

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lol. Even sub-sub average foids don't show attraction to me(my standard aren't high at all), consider your self lucky m8, your standards are too high without the merit to back them up.
You remind me of an acquaintance of mine, he looks at Best average, but has really high standards.
I know i am not attractive but it doesn't mean shit my fucking brain is only turned on by highly sought after foids i am not bragging or anything i am 4.5 psl max
I did that to a below average nerdy girl tbh. We had a lot of good moments together because of common topics but I was never sexually attracted to her. Never showed my pics with her on social media and always kept looking for options. She probably felt it and blocked me eventually
Same was talking to 2 foids who like me on fb one 4 psl and the other 4.5 psl tried ly hardest to 'like' them but i couldn't no matter how much i tried they felt the lack of interest and they blocked me jfl

Yup. My ex was 6psl, I lucked out considering I am 5.5psl but I figured I had niche appeal to her so she might've seen me as 6psl aswell.

She was getting hit on multiple times a week, through instagram DM's, random guys on the street or at university, guys she worked in a group with at uni, guys at the gym,guys at her work, etc. She would sometimes show me their whatsapp msgs/DM's to show how desperate they were and we could laugh at them together (fake laughter for me lmao). These were all guys around my looks-level, but every once in a while a guy that clearly mogged me aswell.

The relationship didn't last as she became more bitchy over time, eventually starting to make arguments about non-issues.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 616
Yup. My ex was 6psl, I lucked out considering I am 5.5psl but I figured I had niche appeal to her so she might've seen me as 6psl aswell.

She was getting hit on multiple times a week, through instagram DM's, random guys on the street or at university, guys she worked in a group with at uni, guys at the gym,guys at her work, etc. She would sometimes show me their whatsapp msgs/DM's to show how desperate they were and we could laugh at them together (fake laughter for me lmao). These were all guys around my looks-level, but every once in a while a guy that clearly mogged me aswell.

The relationship didn't last as she became more bitchy over time, eventually starting to make arguments about non-issues.
You can only win with stacies if you're 6.5 psl and up basically a mogging machine

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Sounds like my ex except that she's psl 5.5 at best (I'd rate her 5 considering her mediocre body). And guys basically stopped hitting on her after we became a couple, probably because she's living in a small town and I mogged most guys around her.

I'll try to reach my full potential and find a girl who has good body (key to sexual satisfaction). I don't have too high standards for face, 5 PSL would be ok (6 would be ideal but too difficult for me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Sounds like my ex except that she's psl 5.5 at best (I'd rate her 5 considering her mediocre body). And guys basically stopped hitting on her after we became a couple, probably because she's living in a small town and I mogged most guys around her.

I'll try to reach my full potential and find a girl who has good body (key to sexual satisfaction). I don't have too high standards for face, 5 PSL would be ok (6 would be ideal but too difficult for me)
Same i might settle for a foid with a 4 psl face but with a hot body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Lol far from being a chad facially 4.5 psl at my best it's only height halo that makes me somehow desirable to some beckies