• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
why did you smoke weed tbh, brutal, should have candyflipped

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5875 and Pietrosiek
why did you smoke weed tbh, brutal, should have candyflipped
I was feeling absolutely incredible, so I thought weed would enhance it further, but no, completely ruined it, turned into a bad trip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Pietrosiek and TsarTsar444
have you ever tried dmt?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, AbandonShip, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
Yeah I learned the hard way not to mix weed and acid. It made me really paranoid and nervous. Not good at all. I'm not a massive fan of acid anyway, I prefer 2-CB. It doesn't last as near as long as acid and is more euphoric in my opinion.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Weed and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3328
really paranoid and nervous
Yeah, basically what I had, It was wierd, it just made me think of recent minor mistakes I made in life and overall how big of a loser I am, shit was fucking brutal ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, TsarTsar444 and Krezo
Yeah I learned the hard way not to mix weed and acid. It made me really paranoid and nervous. Not good at all. I'm not a massive fan of acid anyway, I prefer 2-CB. It doesn't last as near as long as acid and is more euphoric in my opinion.
yo i heard about 2cb, it basically haa better visuals the acid with much less head high and more euphoria. Is that true?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Krezo
yo i heard about 2cb, it basically haa better visuals the acid with much less head high and more euphoria. Is that true?
It's pretty good. It feels a lot like MDMA but with crazy visuals.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Pull that shit up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Weed
It's pretty good. It feels a lot like MDMA but with crazy visuals.
i heard the visuals are stronger and mire cartoony then lsd

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Fake
How the fuck do u fall asleep on acid? Literally impossible, even with weed.. Weed intensifies your trip, it doesn't calm you down lmfao

• +1
Reactions: GucciMvne
Fake
How the fuck do u fall asleep on acid? Literally impossible, even with weed.. Weed intensifies your trip, it doesn't calm you down lmfao
Not fake son, I only had the opportunity to trip overnight when parents were asleep so I was tired as FUCK anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Not fake son, I only had the opportunity to trip overnight when parents were asleep so I was tired as FUCK anyway
Acid literally wakes people up. YOu can be as tired as you can be but you take acid, go to sleep and acid wakes up you up, some people take it to wake up tripping balls in an hour or so, plus you were on your peak plus weed. Idk how someone could fall asleep on that , your brain simply wouldn't let you.

Acid literally wakes people up. YOu can be as tired as you can be but you take acid, go to sleep and acid wakes up you up, some people take it to wake up tripping balls in an hour or so, plus you were on your peak plus weed. Idk how someone could fall asleep on that , your brain simply wouldn't let you.
he smoked a strong weed, probably indica

• So Sad
  • So Sad
he smoked a strong weed, probably indica
Yeah exactly, smoking weed on sober mind and acid mind is very different. Weed on acid intensifies the fuck out of the trip, it doesn't calm you down but makes the trip worse.
Also alcohol on acid vs alcohol on sober mind, alcohol doesn't change anything one single bit. My point is that being on acid and being sober are very very different things and other substances won't influence you as much or will influence you more when you're on acid. In case of weed, it won't calm you down but make your trip even worse and much much more intense. So it's not like, "uh gonna smonk weed, trip gonna calm down and I will go to sleep" lulz doesn't work that way

why is it better then lsd
More euphoric and I didn't have any bad moments during the trip, unlike LSD where at moments I would feel bad. Plus it lasts way shorter. I don't like how an LSD trip pretty much lasts an entire day.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and TsarTsar444
Yeah exactly, smoking weed on sober mind and acid mind is very different. Weed on acid intensifies the fuck out of the trip, it doesn't calm you down but makes the trip worse.
Also alcohol on acid vs alcohol on sober mind, alcohol doesn't change anything one single bit. My point is that being on acid and being sober are very very different things and other substances won't influence you as much or will influence you more when you're on acid. In case of weed, it won't calm you down but make your trip even worse and much much more intense. So it's not like, "uh gonna smonk weed, trip gonna calm down and I will go to sleep" lulz doesn't work that way
These long ramblings are that of a schizo
dn rd
Try getting ur point across concisely

• +1
More euphoric and I didn't have any bad moments during the trip, unlike LSD where at moments I would feel bad. Plus it lasts way shorter. I don't like how an LSD trip pretty much lasts an entire day.
i thought something lasting so long is more fun, didn't know its bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Krezo
These long ramblings are that of a schizo
dn rd
Try getting ur point across concisely
I did and said that it's impossible to fall asleep on acid, especially when you smoked some weed at the peak no matter how tired you are.

I did and said that it's impossible to fall asleep on acid, especially when you smoked some weed at the peak no matter how tired you are.
keep coping for Geblin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1464
I ain't lying brah, I know its hard to believe cuz acid is insane, but it I did manage to fall asleep while peaking on acid

• +1
I ain't lying brah, I know its hard to believe cuz acid is insane, but it I did manage to fall asleep while peaking on acid
did you have wild dreams?

• So Sad
s

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 1464
Weird shit

Attachments

• 1600794533345.png
    1600794533345.png
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • 1600794536108.png
    1600794536108.png
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • 1600794538543.png
    1600794538543.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
Ive heard from people that you cant sleep while high on acid.

How tf did you fall asleep on acid